Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bookish

No wedding ring in her latest photos and not seen the husband on her insta in a very long time, have they split?
Well spotted. Looking back, she hasn't been wearing a wedding ring since 20th May. But then you see it in some posts here and there since Maybe she just takes the rings off for workouts and forgets to put them back on?

Lm9610

I didn't see this - it might now be too expensive to run with the rising costs I suppose.

Either way she moves quicccck.
Lol her and her boyfriend have bought what looks like an even bigger house now. If she could afford to buy Marco out she must have a sizeable chunk of money. It wouldn't just be giving him half of his deposit back, the house will have increased in value since they bought it and he would be entitled to half of any increase in value minus the outstanding mortgage, plus any deposit he paid!

JCMSadie

VIP Member
Whyyyyyy?! Why would you post that?! It doesn't even look sexy, just looks like her growler is trying to devour her bikini 🙈

DietGossip

VIP Member
I've made an account JUST to post here.

I'm rather concerned with how much weight she's lost recently. She used to be very open about being a size S, but a few months ago she admitted the clothes were too big and she needed an XS. Now, her workout clothes are hanging off her.

She doesn't eat very much according to her 'what I eat in a day's (she has three meals, no snacks, and one meal is a smoothie). I think her wedding encouraged her to cut a lot and she's carrying on the little amount of food.
I don't think being a gymshark rep has all the girls who rep them in size smalls. Must give you a pretty warped view of your own body to see someone like the KK Fit twins who are also apparently a "small"

I know Stef is pretty petite anyway, but it never seems like she puts much weight on when she does "bulk"

blackmagic

No, another Adam.
I don't want to say his name, which is his insta handle too, as he doesn't have lots of followers and seems to have pictures of his child on there too. It wouldn't be fair.
And he has already been confused for a brother, who happens to be married, and that confusion could have a major fallout for lots of people.
His insta was public he’s now changed it to private 🤔

sailorcherries

VIP Member
I think she only moved to the area last year. She got a few british titles on her social media but never really posts much.
I wish I knew.
There's only a few I can think of - the wife of The Gym owner who is also a PT and UKBFF competitor, but she's still married so not her; Donna Cowan (I hope it's not her); Carly whatshername who did a figure competition and won her class, but she's married; Sarah Holden but she seems to be doing the single thing and enjoying it; the that Donna's trainer and I hope it's not her either.

Wow, she couldn't be further from Stefanie. Are they definitely together?

There’s been videos on her story of the two of them away together on dates. The only thing I can find on her posts is a video doing shoulder raises and his reflection, she mentions him in the caption in a round about way.

DietGossip

VIP Member
I'm actually shocked she addressed it. I agree that I don't think she's as happy as she's making out, I wonder if she's burnt out with everything but still having to make content because this is her full time job.

sailorcherries

VIP Member
Has anyone else noticed that she always looks quite messy recently - her office etc always was but even just her general look on videos now is very messy.

I know she says she's happy but the need to suddenly redecorate the rooms he was involved with (spare bedroom was his gaming room if I remember), the bags under her eyes, the messy look etc all tell a different story.

Also she never once addressed the show home before. Her entire home video was her talking about the decorators they had in etc.

Lm9610

Looked for this thread after seeing a comment on her recent insta post that she and Marco are no longer together. Had my suspicions for months but thought surely she would just address it if they weren't so hoped they were still together! I got married not too long before her and seems so sad to think of being separated already.