Natasha Summar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have screenshot it

Here you go, anyone who needs it

Also, if you try to speak to her about her problem here is how she will respond #wwambassador
She really is a rude, aggressive person isn’t she

Reactions: 1
I have screenshot it

Here you go, anyone who needs it

Also, if you try to speak to her about her problem here is how she will respond #wwambassador
She is ridiculous. How does she not see that what she's doing doesn't make sense. Half the time she's sat on camera whining that her life is so hard, she has to talk to her kids - god, the horror! - she can't stop accidentally losing weight, she's on medication for mental health...suits her when she wants sympathy. Then when someone points it out to her she responds like that ^ and somehow thinks she has anything to offer a paying client? Why doesn't she focus on spending those 6 hours a week or whatever it is sorting out her own shambles of a life before she starts preaching to other people how to live theirs.
Someone pointed out above that these paying people might have suicidal thoughts etc - and it's worth highlighting if not trained at all she could actually make it worse. There was a big thread on here about the Samaritans not long ago and it was very interesting because they do not respond to suicidal people how you might think. And that's the key difference - they are trained, I am not, I would never dream therefore of giving people advice that isn't what the Samaritans would do now I know that for example. People with a little bit of knowledge are dangerous and she doesn't even have knowledge, she has one individual lived experience and she can't even look after herself or her own kids. She is nobody to give other people advice and the absolute cheek of charging for it!
What I don't get is people are signing up for it? Who is watching her looking unwell, exhausted, looks unwashed, can't even brush her hair on a daily basis and thinking 'hm yeah I'd like advice from her' ????
I hate influencer culture so much. She thinks because she's got a few followers from talking about weight loss that now she has the right to charge for what she has to say about it. Giving a platform to these idiots is freaking dangerous. Give them an inch and they want a mile. Get a real job if you need the cash.

Oh also - she's posted today her kids want to share her Animal Crossing island so put up a photo of two brand new Switches and games for them? Around £500 I believe? Guess who's paying for that then - these poor sods who have signed up for her 'advice'.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can't believe what I'm reading, this is disgusting even by her low standards. It's just confirmed what I've thought all along, they are skint and need the money. What for is anyone's guess maybe she wants to modernize her shithole house. I'd noticed she'd not put up her January favourites this month!!!
How would she feel if it was one of her own children contacting some deluded individual for advice because i know how I'd feel if it was mine.
Maybe Andy's finally found his bollocks and told her she needs to get a real job so this is what she's come up with.
I'll report her down every avenue I can and whilst I'm at it benefits and tax.

Does she actually live in Manchester and her surname is Allen?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s the delusion of what she has done to herself she thinks she is in a position to hand out advice. She is clearly unwell, her husband needs to step in and stop her from damaging other’s. Is she really desperate for money? In massive debt? I am literally blown away by the fact she is charging people for her advice, it is morally and ethically wrong. If WW don’t see sense after this then I don’t know how lower the whole sorry tale has to go...

I can't believe what I'm reading, this is disgusting even by her low standards. It's just confirmed what I've thought all along, they are skint and need the money. What for is anyone's guess maybe she wants to modernize her shithole house. I'd noticed she'd not put up her January favourites this month!!!
How would she feel if it was one of her own children contacting some deluded individual for advice because i know how I'd feel if it was mine.
Maybe Andy's finally found his bollocks and told her she needs to get a real job so this is what she's come up with.

Yes, Natasha Summar Allen, Stalybridge in manchester

She doesn't live in Shameside does she? I'm going to have a look on Google maps she's always putting up pictures of where she lives, plus I remember seeing a power station or something when she was running can't be to hard to find.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Yes, Natasha Summar Allen, Stalybridge in manchester
She is ridiculous. How does she not see that what she's doing doesn't make sense. Half the time she's sat on camera whining that her life is so hard, she has to talk to her kids - god, the horror! - she can't stop accidentally losing weight, she's on medication for mental health...suits her when she wants sympathy. Then when someone points it out to her she responds like that ^ and somehow thinks she has anything to offer a paying client? Why doesn't she focus on spending those 6 hours a week or whatever it is sorting out her own shambles of a life before she starts preaching to other people how to live theirs.
Someone pointed out above that these paying people might have suicidal thoughts etc - and it's worth highlighting if not trained at all she could actually make it worse. There was a big thread on here about the Samaritans not long ago and it was very interesting because they do not respond to suicidal people how you might think. And that's the key difference - they are trained, I am not, I would never dream therefore of giving people advice that isn't what the Samaritans would do now I know that for example. People with a little bit of knowledge are dangerous and she doesn't even have knowledge, she has one individual lived experience and she can't even look after herself or her own kids. She is nobody to give other people advice and the absolute cheek of charging for it!
What I don't get is people are signing up for it? Who is watching her looking unwell, exhausted, looks unwashed, can't even brush her hair on a daily basis and thinking 'hm yeah I'd like advice from her' ????
I hate influencer culture so much. She thinks because she's got a few followers from talking about weight loss that now she has the right to charge for what she has to say about it. Giving a platform to these idiots is freaking dangerous. Give them an inch and they want a mile. Get a real job if you need the cash.

Oh also - she's posted today her kids want to share her Animal Crossing island so put up a photo of two brand new Switches and games for them? Around £500 I believe? Guess who's paying for that then - these poor sods who have signed up for her 'advice'.
Smile for a photo layla, it's all for the gram. Poor kids.
Layla.. 😐

I surprised she's not been reported to social services...them poor kids they deserve better.
I know, I bet her neighbours hear her shouting at them all the time. Her body language and the way she looks at them when they talk is absolutely shocking. No maternal instinct at all.

I can imagine her reading this and shouting at Andy "I'm a fantastic mum arent I Andy...Andy, I'm recording...I said I'm a fantastic mum arent i".
Natasha if you didn't think the way you treat your children is wrong, why did you crop the bit out of Harrisons happy birthday song on youtube? The bit where you yank him back because he went to blow out HIS birthday candles, before you had finished filming? But we all saw it on instagram. Your pathetic. You cut it out because when you watched it back, you knew it looked really bad. Otherwise you wouldn't of tried to hide it.

Last edited:
Thread suggestion.
Natasha Summar #2 She's hit a new low How much further is she prepared to go

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I hope they weren’t too soft with her.
She shouldn't be allowed to be an ambassador for them. She does nothing positive for WW, intact the fact she is an ambassador for them would put me off joining them.
Shes a horrid person, she has on numerous occasions come online expressing that she cant cope with her 2 children who she gets so much support with in terms of childcare. She has said she is suffering with her mental health, shes not pointing but shes still losing weight. Shes obsessed with filming her stomach and telling everyone shes getting smaller or shes ordered clothes in a size xs, WW isnt about any of that. WW is meant to be about being healthy, body and mind. Natasha has just proven once again, that after the rubbish year we have all had, people are struggling, but she will give you her advice, unqualified, dangerous advice for a fee of £25 an hour 🤯 what?! She really needs to grow up.

Reactions: 8
It all boils down to she wants to profiteer and exploit the most vulnerable people in society.
It's absolutely disgusting and she should be throughouly ashamed of herself.
Why did she herself feel the need to seek out a medical professional to help her, and not contact some random unqualified person.

Reactions: 6
It all boils down to she wants to profiteer and exploit the most vulnerable people in society.
It's absolutely disgusting and she should be throughouly ashamed of herself.
Why did she herself feel the need to seek out a medical professional to help her, and not contact some random unqualified person.
Exactly, you are absolutely spot on. Imagine if someone who was like her had offered her advice at the time, never mind paying for it. She would tell them to "do one" as she likes to say. I have had a reply to the e-mail I sent fo WW aswell now, they said they are aware of the things she posted last night and the issue is being dealt with.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.