Natasha Summar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This development is very worrying. I agree WW need to be aware. In all seriousness this is dangerous. She is unable to see what she is doing is wrong and potentially dangerous. She is not qualified in any way, it is like consulting a friend when you should be seeing your Doctor. How has she even come to the conclusion this is acceptable?

Reactions: 6
This development is very worrying. I agree WW need to be aware. In all seriousness this is dangerous. She is unable to see what she is doing is wrong and potentially dangerous. She is not qualified in any way, it is like consulting a friend when you should be seeing your Doctor. How has she even come to the conclusion this is acceptable?
Yes I agree! She herself has already had to go to the doctors about her mental health, so why on earth would she think she is the right person for advice. I wouldn't want any advice from her.

£25 for ‘a chat’ ??? She is boring as hell you’d have to pay ME to make chit chat with her. Christ she has lost it
She has lost it, I dont know who she thinks she is. Does she not realise that most if the people messaging her are basically saying ' your not qualified, so why you doing it's

Reactions: 4
If you are already struggling to then take on others trauma and mental well being is a badly thought out idea. You need to know your facts and boundaries, people spend years qualifying to become mental health practioners, I am completely stunned she is doing this. It is beyond damaging, it is clearly about money as she is charging. I am truly at a loss as to why someone would take this on....

Reactions: 7
If anyone actually signs up for this they’re as deluded as she is!
She’ll have ‘Therapist’ written in her bio soon!

Do WW read DM’s on Instagram?

Last edited:
She actually will aswell though. All she cares about is money and what she can buy. Shes very materialistic.

3 people have signed up apparently. So if they do 2 ‘sessions’ each that’s £150 a week. No qualifications whatsoever. Absolutely gross tbh

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I feel really stressed about this, this is so dangerous!!! I don't know what to do!

3 people have signed up apparently. So if they do 2 ‘sessions’ each that’s £150 a week. No qualifications whatsoever. Absolutely gross tbh
Yea natasha the runner, natasha the chef and natasha the content creator 😂

Reactions: 1
How is she supposed to do these sessions when she said she was already struggling to home school etc

I feel really stressed about this, this is so dangerous!!! I don't know what to do!
We need as many of us as possible to keep reporting her to ww and someone else more official to. I'm pretty sure she will have to be registered at the very least to even be giving advice, nevermind qualified. Probrobly also help if she wasnt mentally un well too. I really do feel annoyed, she knows the state her mind is in, so why on earth does she think this is ok?

Reactions: 3
This woman can’t even cope with her own kids and she thinks she can charge for advice on how to keep ‘mind and body healthy’ ?? Honestly what the heck?

Reactions: 3
I wonder if any mental health organisations could advise? Surely people charging to give out mental health and diet advice unqualified must be breaching some form of code of conduct?

Does this not come as fraudulent?? She’s offering a service with no qualification what so ever. You should not be able to pose and offer services for something you know nothing about and charge a fee

Won’t she have to declare this money? Surely she gets carers etc and can’t have money on side?

Won’t she have to declare this money? Surely she gets carers etc and can’t have money on side?
She will, if you want to report her though her full name is natasha summar allen, really easy to do online

Shes already learnt £75 extra in last few hours

• Wow
We need as many of us as possible to keep reporting her to ww and someone else more official to. I'm pretty sure she will have to be registered at the very least to even be giving advice, nevermind qualified. Probrobly also help if she wasnt mentally un well too. I really do feel annoyed, she knows the state her mind is in, so why on earth does she think this is ok?
I reported her to ww, I am going to do some Googling about anything more official...

People who have mental health issues may need years of counselling, her dipping into someone’s life for a few months is not going to help. Surely she is taking advantage of vulnerable adults who may be just desperate for anything to cling onto, what if they are suicidal? What if they have drug or alcohol issues, suffered emotional or sexual abuse. I could go on but I think you get the point. Maybe someone like Mind or the Samaritans need to contact her?

Reactions: 7
She’s just taken down everything from her Instagram stories!
I have screenshot it

Here you go, anyone who needs it

Also, if you try to speak to her about her problem here is how she will respond #wwambassador

Attachments

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.