Natasha Summar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to start eating more and weight lifting. Her body looks very much like someone who lost loads of weight by starving themselves, lots of saggy skin etc.
Yes that's exactly what I thought when she had that red dress in at christmas, she really needs to tone up, but she just has this unhealthy miserable look about her. Like you said she needs to put some weight on, weight lift. She could do with a good haircut. She could probably do with getting a job too, maybe spending some time.wirb other people might make her realise that theres more to life than shopping and vlogging, you never know, maybe...I'm pushing it here, but maybe she might even look forward to going home to her children.

These pics of her hugging kids 🙄 still a tit mum don’t need to pretend for camera
So many of these vloggers only seem to bother with their kids if it's contents for their channels, otherwise they hardly bother with them

Reactions: 1
Yes that's exactly what I thought when she had that red dress in at christmas, she really needs to tone up, but she just has this unhealthy miserable look about her. Like you said she needs to put some weight on, weight lift. She could do with a good haircut. She could probably do with getting a job too, maybe spending some time.wirb other people might make her realise that theres more to life than shopping and vlogging, you never know, maybe...I'm pushing it here, but maybe she might even look forward to going home to her children.
Yeah that dress was so unflattering, it clung to her stomach and hips which are disproportionately large compared to the rest of her - probably because she’s malnourished from not eating enough. I agree she could do with a job. I don’t like to often say someone is making up mental health issues but it seems very convenient she’s always ‘anxious’ when there’s housework to be done and her husband ends up roped into it. She’s probably got nothing to do and occupy her mind, that would make anyone depressed, I know I get really low when I’m not busy with work or whatever.

Yes thays what I thought, it really clung to her belly. If she actually cleaned her house and thought about things to do for and with her children maybe she wouldn't be so bored. I would go insane if my life was just filming myself and baking.

Her latest vlog, 8 adverts in the space of 29 minutes! I swear a lot of people are taking the piss with the amount of adverts lately 😤

What planet is she on? Sat in her bedroom again "Harrisons feeling really sensitive today, I hope hes ok, andy is with him" what the hello, natasha go and see to your son, get the camera out of his face and spend some quality time with him. Your hair is getting worse, so is your skin. And yes celebrate trump leaving and telling your daughter what to think, because she definitely gets her ideas about politics from you, not herself. I wouldn't exact celebrate Biden though, massive paedophile.

The other thing that really annoyed me is when layla asked if she could go on purple mash and natasha says "later", so shes ok to colour on a page for some business, so you can get posted on their instagram but shes not allowed to do her school work. Baking with layla, layla starts talking "this is a special egg" natasha shuts her down "yea" and changes the subject, later when layla is laughing she says "shh let mummy talk" Guess what flavour? Caramelly. And did she seriously set up a robot hoover to hoover her line of a bedroom, lazy cow. Natasha get off your arse and do some housework.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Did anyone else notice the disgusting mould all round her sink and all so the sharp kitchen knife pointing upwards!!! How bleeping dangerous with that!!
Honestly she’s doing the bare minimum of homeschooling she’s an absolute joke!!
Her house is filthy. As for the knife, anyone with any common sense wouldn't of left it there like that. She was too busy putting her camera in the fridge so she can film herself opening it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she's lost weight again and yet still represents ww...wellness that works, you couldn't make this tit up.
She looks absolutely horrendous.
If her anxiety is so bad that she's taking medication and losing weight then alarm bells should be ringing. Yet she's fine to shop online for treats for her shallow self. Sorry I don't believe her and if she's lying may God strike her down.
Had she dosed Layla up on sugar whilst they were baking she seemed completely hyper totally out of character for how she usually is.
Oh dear Harrison's had her up since 5am some people get up at this time everyday you stupid witch to go to WORK.
That house has not been cleaned in a very long time, the carpets are probably the cleanest they've ever been and she's got a robot to do that for her. The other robot in her life is Andy.
How long she'll persevere with this fake life is anyone's guess but her constant lies are starting to catch up with her and that's what's making her ill.

Reactions: 5
So she's lost weight again and yet still represents ww...wellness that works, you couldn't make this tit up.
She looks absolutely horrendous.
If her anxiety is so bad that she's taking medication and losing weight then alarm bells should be ringing. Yet she's fine to shop online for treats for her shallow self. Sorry I don't believe her and if she's lying may God strike her down.
Had she dosed Layla up on sugar whilst they were baking she seemed completely hyper totally out of character for how she usually is.
Oh dear Harrison's had her up since 5am some people get up at this time everyday you stupid witch to go to WORK.
That house has not been cleaned in a very long time, the carpets are probably the cleanest they've ever been and she's got a robot to do that for her. The other robot in her life is Andy.
How long she'll persevere with this fake life is anyone's guess but her constant lies are qstarting to catch up with her and that's what's making her ill.
I agree, she has such a un healthy attitude towards weight and what is healthy. Her food choices as a whole are questionable. Yes she did a tea party for laylas teddy, because it was the teddys birthday (so she could put videos/photos of it on instagram), so they had sandwiches and then a bowl full of sweets with it. I don't buy the whole mental health thing either. I don't know anyone who has so much me time as she does.

Reactions: 3
She looks really gaunt. She actually looked pretty when she was a bit bigger. Honestly like everyone has said she just needs some fruit and veg in her and she’ll get some glow back in her face.

Reactions: 2
She looks really gaunt. She actually looked pretty when she was a bit bigger. Honestly like everyone has said she just needs some fruit and veg in her and she’ll get some glow back in her face.
What them dungarees about they bloody awful. She looks awful, she needs a good shake and look in mirror properly, she such a bad example for her daughter.

I would have more sympathy for her if she actually tried to better herself.
My mental health nosedived with lockdown, some days I can’t do chores, & i do the minimum to keep my kids happy.. I have a disabled child, who’s needs are way more severe and complex than Harrison’s; my child doesn’t sleep very well either, along with my own chronic health but the thing is,. I do not film, or vlog about it for sympathy, I don’t record myself laying on my bed crying, I use my spare time to better the current situation I’m in like meditation, therapy, & finally speaking to my GP about it.
But everything is for show with her, you can tell her kids don’t want to be involved in her faux online personality, she will never be a big influencer like I’m sure she thinks she will, or already is!? Back at the start she was fairly humble, now she’s just a selfish annoying twit.

I put her vlog on to show my husband how mouldy her kitchen is. He said never mind the dirty kitchen, why does she look so grubby? I said I think it's because she wears fake tan and it goes patchy. The worst part of the whole vlog is her pretending shes baking with layla but constantly shushing her. Shes a terrible mother. I love that layla still has some laughter left in her though, it cant be easy living with natasha 🤣

I would have more sympathy for her if she actually tried to better herself.
My mental health nosedived with lockdown, some days I can’t do chores, & i do the minimum to keep my kids happy.. I have a disabled child, who’s needs are way more severe and complex than Harrison’s; my child doesn’t sleep very well either, along with my own chronic health but the thing is,. I do not film, or vlog about it for sympathy, I don’t record myself laying on my bed crying, I use my spare time to better the current situation I’m in like meditation, therapy, & finally speaking to my GP about it.
But everything is for show with her, you can tell her kids don’t want to be involved in her faux online personality, she will never be a big influencer like I’m sure she thinks she will, or already is!? Back at the start she was fairly humble, now she’s just a selfish annoying twit.
I agree, she is extremely selfish. Their whole household revolves around natasha and what natasha wants to do or vlog.

What them dungarees about they bloody awful. She looks awful, she needs a good shake and look in mirror properly, she such a bad example for her daughter.
She looks like a beggar woman. You know when homeless people cant wash their hair and it becomes all matted. That paired with the dungarees haha 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Those dungarees remind me of my childhood watching play school or some drivel like that. Presenters used to wear horrible stuff like that thinking they were trendy but they looked hideous and she’s the same.Her skin is terrible at the mo and I don,t mean spotty just dull and she is sunken eyed as she,s underweight. She’s got that lollipop look about her now , big head and tiny frame, not a good look, sorry don,t mean to pull her to bits but Christ on a bike her attitude stinks, she,s gone too far with her diet, her hair looks like it’s 2 cats having a fight on her head! Can’t think of anything good that she has going for Her tbh !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those dungarees remind me of my childhood watching play school or some drivel like that. Presenters used to wear horrible stuff like that thinking they were trendy but they looked hideous and she’s the same.Her skin is terrible at the mo and I don,t mean spotty just dull and she is sunken eyed as she,s underweight. She’s got that lollipop look about her now , big head and tiny frame, not a good look, sorry don,t mean to pull her to bits but Christ on a bike her attitude stinks, she,s gone too far with her diet, her hair looks like it’s 2 cats having a fight on her head! Can’t think of anything good that she has going for Her tbh !
The funny thing is she actually thinks she looks good 😂 she really does look like someone who has been sleeping on the streets. I don't know why WW allow her to be an ambassador for them. It wouldn't make me want to join the plan, seeing her look like that. Her attitude is awful. I swear she is deluded. She sits in her dirty house, smiling into the camera, scowling at her kids all day.

Homeless natasha has taken her daughter out hunting, she has attached her kills to her hat 🤣

• Haha
Homeless natasha has taken her daughter out hunting, she has attached her kills to her hat 🤣
They both look bleeping awful in the pic, look at the state of them both!! My daughter is the same age and she would not wear any of the clothes Natasha puts her daughter in

They both look bleeping awful in the pic, look at the state of them both!! My daughter is the same age and she would not wear any of the clothes Natasha puts her daughter in
It's all for the gram isn't it. I feel so sorry for her daughter, having lessons in how to be just like natasha. Awful. I hope as she grows up she decides it's ok to have her own personality.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.