Nat Woodward

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Nat mentioned previously that she underwent therapy afterwards. I actually think what she really needs is to get out of her own head and get a non cancer related job or do some volunteer work. Anything to take her away from the gloomy thoughts and navel grazing.
I agree. I think she needs to get a job, find some real life non instagramming friends, and start making some plans for her life. I cannot understand her behaviour over the last couple of years, all this self obsessed woe is me shite. What is she waiting for? Shes in her early 40s, she needs to get on with her life because if she doesnt, shes going to wake up the other side of 50 and her best years will all be behind her.

Reactions: 7
I agree. I think she needs to get a job, find some real life non instagramming friends, and start making some plans for her life. I cannot understand her behaviour over the last couple of years, all this self obsessed woe is me shite. What is she waiting for? Shes in her early 40s, she needs to get on with her life because if she doesnt, shes going to wake up the other side of 50 and her best years will all be behind her.
She seems to be a very negative, "glass half empty" sort of person. She used to dislike her body before surgery, and now understands her body was gorgeous then.. and hates her post surgery body. I feel she would always find fault or find the negative in any situation.

Reactions: 5
So she’s now all of a sudden doing charity fun runs in memory of nicky Newman and acting as if the pair of them were solid best mates… Its like Nat feels like she has to muscle in on everyone else’s situation when they are dying or dead. She’s an absolute attention bleep. maybe try living your own life Nat instead of trying to force yourself onto everyone else

Reactions: 9
So she’s now all of a sudden doing charity fun runs in memory of nicky Newman and acting as if the pair of them were solid best mates… Its like Nat feels like she has to muscle in on everyone else’s situation when they are dying or dead. She’s an absolute attention bleep. maybe try living your own life Nat instead of trying to force yourself onto everyone else
Living her own life is quintessentially it in a nutshell! Why can’t she just be grateful that cancer appears to have spared her life and move back to some degree of normality where she lives and WORKS just like normal people do. Everything Nat does centres around going back over her own woes or honing in on the journey of others!
She needs to stop looking for the attention by default of others who are dead or dying. Bloody heck Nat … get yourself a real life and go live it. Don’t you see how lucky you are … it’s not all about you!

Reactions: 7
Has she only managed 12 pages on tattle? She would hate that! Never liked the woman. She isn't all that now and prior, thinks she is. Looking down at others with her funny little nose. Loves jumping on bandwagons doesn't she.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I used to like her very much in pre surgery/surgery times, I was in awe of her strenght and determination to fight this disease but something went very wrong with her mental health. I don't think that becoming cancer influencer did her any good, she either talks about what she has lost with her disease or she talks about her dead friends, there's no positivity whatsoever. It's really draining to read for the 488399274 time what she has had removed to be alive and how she can't have children. It's not inspiring, it's giving very sad vibes. I don't get why she won't volunteer or get a part time job, she won't be a dancer or school teacher but she can still have a fulfilling life. She dreamt about being a nurse when she was pre op, I don't think it's a good idea given her state health wise but she used to have some dreams and plans. Now she's just a sad shell of a person she used to be and it's not all due to cancer. I pity her, I also wonder is there any love between Chris and her or are they with each other because she's sick and he's too decent to leave. I hope that she will wake up one day, hoping it will be sooner than later cause she's stage IV after all and it would be a shame to waste this precious time on regret and saddness. If she liked Nicky so much maybe go grab life Nat and be a little more positive, cause your friend certainly was.

Reactions: 4
I used to like her very much in pre surgery/surgery times, I was in awe of her strenght and determination to fight this disease but something went very wrong with her mental health. I don't think that becoming cancer influencer did her any good, she either talks about what she has lost with her disease or she talks about her dead friends, there's no positivity whatsoever. It's really draining to read for the 488399274 time what she has had removed to be alive and how she can't have children. It's not inspiring, it's giving very sad vibes. I don't get why she won't volunteer or get a part time job, she won't be a dancer or school teacher but she can still have a fulfilling life. She dreamt about being a nurse when she was pre op, I don't think it's a good idea given her state health wise but she used to have some dreams and plans. Now she's just a sad shell of a person she used to be and it's not all due to cancer. I pity her, I also wonder is there any love between Chris and her or are they with each other because she's sick and he's too decent to leave. I hope that she will wake up one day, hoping it will be sooner than later cause she's stage IV after all and it would be a shame to waste this precious time on regret and saddness. If she liked Nicky so much maybe go grab life Nat and be a little more positive, cause your friend certainly was.
Yes I definitely think theres an element of that between her & chris. I think the fact that shes been NED for years now and theres been no movement towards a wedding is very telling; they know she’s stage 4, they know shes not got decades left in her, they are already engaged so whats the hold up? I just find her very odd. Shes got no semblance of a real life whatsoever and just seems to be aimlessly wandering around, befriending other cancer-influencers and whinging on & on about the same 3 topics on a loop on instagram. Whats she doing with her life? Shes not working, shes not training to do anything, she doesnt seem to have any hobbies, shes hardly ever in London at home with Chris….. I just don’t understand what she does day in day out, is she not bored? for a woman in her 40s i also find her unbelievably immature and shes got the mental capacity of an 18 year old.

Reactions: 6
I like Nat and I think she did a lot of good with her platform back in 2020. I also know that she went through and is still going through a lot. But I can't with her newest underwear and stoma picture and her smug "Every body is beautiful." That statement is extremely hypocritical and false coming from her because she is very superficial and looks-obsessed and she would never post such a photo if her body did not look good. I think Karolina has already brought up this point and I think it's so true. Nat definitely does not think that "Every body is beautiful." She thinks only good looking bodies are beautiful. Why be so fake? You are not fooling anyone. She needs to stop jumping on these corny influencer bandwagons.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
But I can't with her newest underwear and stoma picture and her smug "Every body is beautiful." That statement is extremely hypocritical and false coming from her because she is very superficial and looks-obsessed and she would never post such a photo if her body did not look good. I think Karolina has already brought up this point and I think it's so true. Nat definitely does not think that "Every body is beautiful." She thinks only good looking bodies are beautiful. Why be so fake? You are not fooling anyone. She needs to stop jumping on these corny influencer bandwagons.
I have the same issue with @petrinabarber promoting the same body positive message whilst sporting breast augmentation, as far as I am aware, done for superficial and objectifying purposes.

It seems so incongruous when she works so hard to accentuate a healthy, strong body, then photograph it in every conceivable locale and attire, now involved in this stoma campaign to support acceptance and mainstreaming the appearance of a bag. Only to stuff her breasts with silicone to visually enhance their appearance.

In such a fit, muscular frame, her breasts look very out of place and artificial. I do not understand her viewpoint, given her comments on the subject of her body.

I don't know if Nat has had breast augmentation. I know there's been comments here that she has as well. It really goes against their body positivity messaging, imo.

• Heart
I have the same issue with @petrinabarber promoting the same body positive message whilst sporting breast augmentation, as far as I am aware, done for superficial and objectifying purposes.

It seems so incongruous when she works so hard to accentuate a healthy, strong body, then photograph it in every conceivable locale and attire, now involved in this stoma campaign to support acceptance and mainstreaming the appearance of a bag. Only to stuff her breasts with silicone to visually enhance their appearance.

In such a fit, muscular frame, her breasts look very out of place and artificial. I do not understand her viewpoint, given her comments on the subject of her body.

I don't know if Nat has had breast augmentation. I know there's been comments here that she has as well. It really goes against their body positivity messaging, imo.
Yes, same for Petrina, unfortunately. I like both Nat and Petrina, they do spread awareness and are informative and open about their health struggles.
However, this body positivity fad is so obnoxious and is misused by insecure individuals who need to be constantly told that they are beautiful. I did not know Petrina had breast augmentation. We already know she has a strong sculpted body on which she has worked very hard, the constant underwear pictures are getting tiresome and narcissistic.
Petrina and Nat should cut the crap and just write "My body is beautiful."

• Haha
Yes, same for Petrina, unfortunately. I like both Nat and Petrina, they do spread awareness and are informative and open about their health struggles.
However, this body positivity fad is so obnoxious and is misused by insecure individuals who need to be constantly told that they are beautiful. I did not know Petrina had breast augmentation. We already know she has a strong sculpted body on which she has worked very hard, the constant underwear pictures are getting tiresome and narcissistic.
Petrina and Nat should cut the crap and just write "My body is beautiful."
Petrina is fake. Her pics and videos are highly edited. She looks nothing like she presents herself in pictures.

Ah, I see she also posted this. So this **might** be the reason

View attachment 2542280
Perhaps if you feel you have love in your heart Nat and something to give, go and foster some local kids who need to feel loved! You’re right, social media isn’t everything… go and involve yourself in real life!

We are imminently awaiting the arrival of two very young children into our family. Two beautiful babies who just need love and affection and to feel safe and secure while their parents (both surgeons) have been called to service in this horrible war. Such special people who will give their all, very possibly their lives, for their people and their country,
While there is no certainty that our friends will survive, the biggest gift we can give them, is to take their two small children into our family, and our life, to ensure them the certainty of a life beyond war.

Yep, you’re right there @iamnatwoodward … social media is not the be all and end all of life!

• Heart
Reactions: 10