Nat Woodward

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread to discuss cancer influencer Natalie Woodward.
---
Anyone else find her really annoying when she speaks? Her mouth looks like its made of rubber and it moves all over her face when she talks and shes 100% had lip filler (and a boob job)

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Thread to discuss cancer influencer Natalie Woodward.
---
Anyone else find her really annoying when she speaks? Her mouth looks like its made of rubber and it moves all over her face when she talks and shes 100% had lip filler (and a boob job)
Yes Betty! I’m here for it x

Reactions: 3
The inspirational quotes and fluff gets me! It’s ironic she can be full of it one day, yet spend the next whining about life with a stoma and all things negative. Not sure how to read NW but agree, the lips are certainly hard to miss!

Reactions: 5
896A4D65-F8DD-4474-9545-8CEDCC56B9BB.jpeg

or maybe stop seeking out random comments on instagram to be shocked and offended by?! Have a day off love. You claim you have a thick skin yet you are constantly moaning and getting offended by everything online.

Reactions: 13
But her opinion is more important than this person sharing their opinion?!?!?! The irony is lost on her. Can you imagine being THIS offended by every different opinion you see on social media? Must be exhausting.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I must say it is one of my biggest aggravations that these ‘cancer influencers’ don’t have routine in their life and go out to work like most ‘normal’ people do.
They all talk self respect and self worth, yet there is nothing like the self worth one gets from having a wage paying position, doing anything that’s something!
Nat W is certainly well enough to be able to work some hours in a working week, yet spends lots of hours roaming beaches, filming and watching tv.
Interesting pastime!

Reactions: 13
I must say it is one of my biggest aggravations that these ‘cancer influencers’ don’t have routine in their life and go out to work like most ‘normal’ people do.
They all talk self respect and self worth, yet there is nothing like the self worth one gets from having a wage paying position, doing anything that’s something!
Nat W is certainly well enough to be able to work some hours in a working week, yet spends lots of hours roaming beaches, filming and watching tv.
Interesting pastime!
Has she ever said how she manages money wise if she’s not working?

Reactions: 2
I find it weird that Nat hasn’t said anything wishing her mum a happy Mother’s Day given she’s still alive and apparently very close. I bet she’s raving about her dad on Father’s Day though!

Reactions: 3
I find it weird that Nat hasn’t said anything wishing her mum a happy Mother’s Day given she’s still alive and apparently very close. I bet she’s raving about her dad on Father’s Day though!
Wait for it………….

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The sad part is that she wasn't this bitter before. I'm her long time follower and she used to make plans about her possible future, I remember that she wanted to be a nurse badly, I don't think it's possible with her disease and hardships that it brings but she should find some part time job or even volunteer and do something for her community. It's ironic because shes' been NED for 3 years and her mental health is getting worse and worse with each passing year. Also don't get me wrong, I love the sea and swimming but it's depressing to see her everyday on the beach on her own. Her relationship with her bf is strange, I thought that they got engaged but I'm not sure anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Does she still have cancer or just a high chance of it returning?
High chance of it returning. Shes stage 4, they removed all visable cancer during her PE surgery and shes had clear scans ever since but uts very likely it will pop up again in the future.
---
The sad part is that she wasn't this bitter before. I'm her long time follower and she used to make plans about her possible future, I remember that she wanted to be a nurse badly, I don't think it's possible with her disease and hardships that it brings but she should find some part time job or even volunteer and do something for her community. It's ironic because shes' been NED for 3 years and her mental health is getting worse and worse with each passing year. Also don't get me wrong, I love the sea and swimming but it's depressing to see her everyday on the beach on her own. Her relationship with her bf is strange, I thought that they got engaged but I'm not sure anymore.
They are engaged and have been for years. Youd think they would start making wedding plans now, i mean what are they waiting for?

they dont seem to have much semblance of a relationship at the moment - shes never in london anymore. Dunno whats going on.

Reactions: 6