Nat Woodward

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The entitlement of Nat Woodward.

It wouldn't be Nat if she did not have at least one nagging post a day and I'm usually very understanding but I think this time she has really lost the plot.

Is she basically saying that she has it worse than everyone else so everyone else has to stop complaining?!

I'm in awe.

Cancer sufferers, please don't complain about your suffering to Nat, she will have no empathy for any of you.

She also posts many uber englightened (basic unoriginal) motivational messages which must be a put on because she clearly does not live by any of them.

oh no.PNG

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
The entitlement of Nat Woodward.

It wouldn't be Nat if she did not have at least one nagging post a day and I'm usually very understanding but I think this time she has really lost the plot.

Is she basically saying that she has it worse than everyone else so everyone else has to stop complaining?!

I'm in awe.

Cancer sufferers, please don't complain about your suffering to Nat, she will have no empathy for any of you.

She also posts many uber englightened (basic unoriginal) motivational messages which must be a put on because she clearly does not live by any of them.

View attachment 2827056
Same tit different smell!
@iamnatwoodward is synonymous with @iamaperpetualwhinger.

When your life has no purpose you don’t see or concern yourself with anything or anyone if it’s not you who is front and centre in everyone’s world.
People who need attention all of the time (like the kid who cried wolf) get left in the shadows where it’s cold and dark.
What a sad pitiful existence…

Reactions: 6
Same tit different smell!
@iamnatwoodward is synonymous with @iamaperpetualwhinger.

When your life has no purpose you don’t see or concern yourself with anything or anyone if it’s not you who is front and centre in everyone’s world.
People who need attention all of the time (like the kid who cried wolf) get left in the shadows where it’s cold and dark.
What a sad pitiful existence…
She says it's not a competition but it clearly is. She will like those who have it as bad or worse than her. Those are worthy of her praise and she will rave about them. And her top favourite people seem to be the deceased ones. Between 2020 and now, she went from a funny, witty, brave and inspirational woman to this bitter (non) existence. Get off social media and seek psychological help.

She says it's not a competition but it clearly is. She will like those who have it as bad or worse than her. Those are worthy of her praise and she will rave about them. And her top favourite people seem to be the deceased ones. Between 2020 and now, she went from a funny, witty, brave and inspirational woman to this bitter (non) existence. Get off social media and seek psychological help.
She’s bleeping horrible isn’t she, gives me proper mean girl vibes and is obsessed with her looks.

Reactions: 8
She’s bleeping horrible isn’t she, gives me proper mean girl vibes and is obsessed with her looks.
If the stuff that she describes above annoy her so much that she needs to post about it, how could she ever even be a mum? She is too immature and petty and self-centered to be a mum.

When I was first diagnosed I used to get annoyed at people moaning about having the cold or sickness because what they were going through was piss easy compared to me but it didn't last long because for that person, at that moment in their life, they aren't having a great time and no one can compare how their illness affects them.

When I was first diagnosed I used to get annoyed at people moaning about having the cold or sickness because what they were going through was piss easy compared to me but it didn't last long because for that person, at that moment in their life, they aren't having a great time and no one can compare how their illness affects them.
No I get where she is coming from but this is not one post by her. She has been repeating the same sentiment for years now. She puts herself up on a pedestal. She clearly things she is better than others.

And overall I like Nat and I still think she has raised awareness very well and many of her posts are helpful but enough is enough at this point.

And the constant self-congratulatory posts. Why does she need people to know that others think she is magical?

cong.PNG

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 1
No I get where she is coming from but this is not one post by her. She has been repeating the same sentiment for years now. She puts herself up on a pedestal. She clearly things she is better than others.

And overall I like Nat and I still think she has raised awareness very well and many of her posts are helpful but enough is enough at this point.
I agree but there's absolutely no point in comparing your crappy hand to another's situation. I've accepted my crappy fate and I'll never elevenerife someone by saying my hand is worse than theirs so they aren't entitled to moan. It's bleeping boring, too.

• Heart
I'm so glad she can climb Mt Kilimanjaro but I really don't understand how someone who is in chronic pain every day could even contemplate it. I also have chronic pain from cancer and getting to the shops is a feat. I'm so happy for her but I don't understand how it mashes with the pain she says she is in every day...even the physical training alone to do such a thing, it's a huge undertaking for even a healthy person.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I do not like nor do I agree with or support donations to a woman who has had ample time to self source paid employment so she can survive and donate to whomever her heart desires!
An occupied mind is half the resolve of the challenge of chronic pain. Iamnatwoodward is long overdue for getting off her arse and living like every other person who endures a harsh hand in life but gets the miracle outcome and survives!
Wake up cupcake 🧁!!!

Reactions: 5
I'm so glad she can climb Mt Kilimanjaro but I really don't understand how someone who is in chronic pain every day could even contemplate it. I also have chronic pain from cancer and getting to the shops is a feat. I'm so happy for her but I don't understand how it mashes with the pain she says she is in every day...even the physical training alone to do such a thing, it's a huge undertaking for even a healthy person.
A good point. Nat is athletic, she swims, hikes, and seems physically fit despite her health struggles but I also don't understand how she could climb it. She has been quite unwell recently and there is her chronic pain, the catheter etc. What if she gets unwell there? She would advise us to not limit ourselves :rolleyes: