Naomi Ford / Naomi Chantelle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t seen a thread for her but she’s often spoken about on Kate Hayes thread. Thoughts on her?

Her hair brand is now stocked on PLT which is a pretty big deal.

It's a brush, the same are in asda, and home and bargain.
She hasn't designed it as I had these 12 years ago at least.

Reactions: 3
Chester’s own wannabe Kardashian. This thread is long overdue!! Parading her flat arse and coked up mates from England over to Wales because yet again, the rules don’t apply to them

Reactions: 21
This thread is about a year overdue
Might be completely wrong but I thought she lived in broughton which would be classed as wales? (Not at all trying to defend her like )

Reactions: 1
Just wandered over from the Truffalo thread to hit the watch button (with my normal sized, human thumb.)

Reactions: 13
I think she did move just over the Welsh border a year or so ago - it’s her salon that’s in Chester. She was still caught last lockdown though posting stories about a house party which were swiftly deleted

This thread is way overdue!!

Reactions: 3
The lady boy and leccy legs. What a fukin family they are.
Bunch of con artists with there fake designer clobber pages and the invention of the curly blow brushes
Who buys this I'll never know. Jack with his marketing skills pimping his wife out as the next big thing. It's a curling tong, for fuks sake the same one has been in the Argos catalogue for 20 years lol

Reactions: 17