Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

smudge126

VIP Member
Absolutely gagging for a Fanta sponsorship isn’t she? She makes me never want to drink the stuff again!

Reactions: 1

Knock knock

Chatty Member
Thursday clean done but ….. your coffee cup is still minging 🤢
For the love of god Mrs show it some bleach , please !
Pet hate of mine dirty stained cups . It’s no wonder you drink so much wine 🍷

halcyondays85

VIP Member
Exactly this, and heaven forbid any of her kids benefit from the house increasing in value from improvements. Can’t be having them getting any small advantage over her!
Never thought about it from this angle, but you're absolutely right. It would be no surprise of the old hag deliberately hasn't improved the house to stop them getting any advantages. Shipped them off to work as soon as she could, extinguished any ambition they might have had as soon as she could, this all fits in. We laugh about six figures in the bank but she must have paid an absolute pittance for that house. Can't surely have spent all her money on cheap wine.

BP78

VIP Member
Poor Dave being first sent to shop, then made to stand outside until she begins filming 😬
I’ve seen him tottering around Keighley most days this week and can sadly see why - it’s apparently widely known across town that she is horrible to him #savedave
I just saw that and thought the way she's saying grandpa to him as if she's actually nice. I bet when her phones not recording its daaaaviiiiid the way the tiktoker I screenshot does in his posts

Attachments

Muffinmel

I don’t know if there is a setting with comments that certain words are blocked on posts, like on lives but that’s not there and my own comments weren’t either

Skinnydogs

VIP Member
How does she manage to prepare a meal and video herself doing so after a night shift. I don't know about anyone else but after a night shift I can barely string a sentence together.