Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mollydog

VIP Member
No way she was acting! State of it! Beverley, we know you read here, you’re embarrassing yourself and your family, no wonder your niece Olivia has nothing to do with you!
Ooooh really??????
---
She definitely read tattle at the pub, I posted how the feet were out and that I hate feet but they look the least rotten part of her and here we are feet out with the manky slippers kicked off before she walked out the room to do the walk back in. And the caption again. The mince sandwich comment though 😂😂
She’s deleted this video I can’t see it

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Oh she’s a right pisspot. She got that bottle of AU Vodka too don’t forget. I’ve said before, I’d be outraged if this pisshead was caring for a close family member.
Yeah me too, I think her family should be pretty worried tbh. I knew evil nanna liked a drink, but after seeing the state of her yesterday and how much she ended up consuming, I would urge her to genuinely seek help.

Reactions: 2

resu1324

Did the son go from working in a supermarket to a pharmacy Technician? Does he have qualifications or is he front of counter pharmacy staff

Reactions: 1

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
I've never been to a Toby Carvery so I don't know if the one she goes to is a bad one but she makes it look rubbish.

There is a carvery that my family sometimes goes to, it's very busy so the food isn't sitting around for long but sometimes, some of the less popular veg can be overdone from sitting under the lights and that's what Kev's meals at Toby Carvery look like all the time. I'd need to be getting it free to keep going back

Reactions: 1