Nanna Bea #2 Mediocre meals & gravy stained tops, wall papering at 8 cause Nana never stops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love women. I know not all bodies are the same but those puppies aren't even in the same postcode.
Iโ€™m definitely south since two kids and diet of wine and crisps. If she wasnโ€™t such a tw*t Iโ€™d have more appreciation for her ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1
That reminds me...I haven't watched The Hills Have Eyes for a while ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't stand people who profess to know how to cook and then proceed to fry garlic first ๐Ÿ™‰

Reactions: 8
Shes definitely reading these comments... she starts saying you won't change who I am on the 11mil post ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.