Nanna Bea #9 Grandpa is on the ale, 👹 Nanna is actually male👹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen @anxiousstevee nanna bea parodies on tiktok? Phenomenal acting 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Every time I see her cooking or eating I feel really nauseous. Everything just looks thank and oily. Was questioning if I was pregnant as I felt so sick watching her video but turns out it’s just her cooking.

Every time I see her cooking or eating I feel really nauseous. Everything just looks thank and oily. Was questioning if I was pregnant as I felt so sick watching her video but turns out it’s just her cooking.
Greasy not thank 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen @anxiousstevee nanna bea parodies on tiktok? Phenomenal acting 🤣🤣
I was binge watching them yesterday 😂different class. Got her working nights in the chutney factory 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He is brilliant and it’s even better because she hates it. She can’t control the narrative or the comments, she can’t stand it.

Reactions: 9
Made a point of telling her cronies that the tree will come down on her next day off work 🤔

• Haha
All she does is throw a sheet over it and shove it in the haunted loft with Grampa’s stash of tinnies. How long does that take!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
At least poor old Grandpa Dave has something nice to look at when he’s locked up there.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Surprised she hasn't broken her false teeth with that bacon and bread.

I thought she doesn't like chips, since she makes a point of it everytime she orders from a chippy. Lying auld cowbag, what a daft thing to lie about though 🙄

Reactions: 11
Surprised she hasn't broken her false teeth with that bacon and bread.

I thought she doesn't like chips, since she makes a point of it everytime she orders from a chippy. Lying auld cowbag, what a daft thing to lie about though 🙄
She said said the same about mash & sausage yet I’ve seen her eat plenty of both.

Beverley? We should all start tweeting them her nonsense
Yeah, didn’t catch the first bit as in the car Mr cupcakes was gasbagging over the radio but the presenter said he enjoys watching her cooking vids 🤢 these people must have horrendous diets of they think the ominous slop she cooks looks good

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah, didn’t catch the first bit as in the car Mr cupcakes was gasbagging over the radio but the presenter said he enjoys watching her cooking vids 🤢 these people must have horrendous diets of they think the ominous slop she cooks looks good
I would say Radio 1 are more than aware of her antics and more so the troll accounts that have been made….they’ll be doing it for laughs for engagement.

Reactions: 3
Was it Jordan North? He follows her on Instagram and has unfortunately bought into her ‘Ooh I’m reyt Northern and I luv proper cookin’ schtick. Think he needs to hear a few home truths.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.