Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kettlekitten

VIP Member
She eats like a pig from a trough.
Copying Seagull ripping the yorkie with her hands, the vile pig! 🤢
---
Why does she always look like a reject pile of clothes from a charity shop has 🤮 on her. Nothing ever matches.

Also why is she always fingering her food. Use a knife and fork you uncouth pig.

Oh, and Bev, a quick look on the UCAS website should put you right on the “two” degrees your granddaughter is taking. She’s such an uneducated melt.
Help me out here, I know nothing about degrees (left school with 5 low grade CSE’s) what does UCAS website say please?

Reactions: 1

kettlekitten

VIP Member
This is strange, when I searched her these 3 accounts came up like this and the last one was only started 3 days ago 🤔

Now I'm wondering if she's on her last warning for her account could also explain the Mia the past few days? Maybe on a ban and shes scrambled to make another account incase she looses her "BIG" account!!
Think these are fake accounts

• Sad

monga

VIP Member
Yes. Shes absolutely desperate for attention and/or to be famous. I believe she’s done quite a few tv shows.
It was my son was watching the reruns , I thought I recognised the voice, she must be desperate for fame to go on that show 🙄

Fruitshoot

Is it just the lighting or is her shirt absolutely covered in grease stains? What the hell has she been doing, flinging chips around?
She doesn't like chips..on screen anyway
But nice to see she's shaved her beard, keep checking back for more beauty tips kev

• Haha