Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I forgot if I already mentioned this, but all city/place names: Florence, Paris, Chester, London, Dakota, India, Devon, Brooklyn, Chelsea, Sienna (which is also misspelled... can't go much worse than that). I find it unbelievably silly.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I think it's kind of weird tbh 😅 nothing wrong with the names but I think they just sound weird when you don't have any link to the country they're from, especially if they're paired with a british surname
Really, do people think that Laura, Daniel, Chloe, Camilla, Clara, Marie, Isabella, Carmen, Victoria and Paula sound weird paired with a british surname? Because none of those are british names lol.

CarmenGhia

VIP Member
Lots of Claires and Lauras at my school, plus one rogue Clair.

Middle names were either Louise, Jane, or Ann if your parents had more classic tastes. My first name was a fairly popular one but my middle name was uncool due to it being the same as the class bully's. Looking back, she was a very troubled girl with a difficult home life, but she was violent and nasty and smelt really bad as well. She was completely overshadowed by her older sister, who was disabled and therefore got more attention, but was also cleverer and prettier than her. I feel sorry for her now.

bozlem3080

Chatty Member
Personally, I could never imagine naming a child Lucy. I just think they’d end up growing up into the kind of adult that sings along to the music played over the speakers in shops
Can’t stand the name at all never have (sorry to any Lucy/Lucindas out there)

princessmaire80

Chatty Member
I’ve seen multiple family members named in here-
My dad has been mentioned, as has my uncle, cousin and nephew 😂
I used to work with a Kylie and a Loki. Kylie’s parents were from Australia- she was born long before Kylie Minogue became famous, but she said people used to sing I should be so lucky at her 😂Loki was short for something else- again, it pre-dated the film.