Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loveitme

VIP Member
Sean, Shawn, Shaun.... I’m sure some one out there’s spelled it shorn 😂
I know of a few Sean’s and they were nob heads so that’s why I don’t like the name!
I’ve been out with two and they were both absolute arseholes

Craig .
hit like if you’ve ever met a twat called Craig

Last edited:
Reactions: 22

MummaNoggins

VIP Member
I know a 6 Yr old called Braxton I always want to shout 'hicks' when she's screaming his name across the school yard 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Penguin86

VIP Member
A girl I used to know called her son Stanley. Recently they chose a new name and changed it by deed poll....he's now called Jupiter 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Doc

VIP Member
My very scientific study (working for years in a school) has proven that every Jayden is an irritating little shit and about 3/4 of Zac/Zacharys are budding psychos.

• Haha

Raininvain

VIP Member
Scout- who in their right mind would call a baby girl this?
Anything really naff like Ella- May etc.

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
Sean, Shawn, Shaun.... I’m sure some one out there’s spelled it shorn 😂
I know of a few Sean’s and they were nob heads so that’s why I don’t like the name!

• Haha

Lanalocksley

Navaeh usually followed with "its heaven spelt backwards"
Well evaworcim is microwave spelt backwards doesn't mean I want to call my kid it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Gamu

VIP Member
I know a girl named Neveah and we just call her heaven backwards as in " I saw heaven backwards the other day"

• Haha
  • Heart

Mayday

VIP Member
Different to the names you hate thread - what are the worst names you've come across? Can be celebrity names or not.

Huckleberry - I cringe every time.
Gravity + Rumble Honey - Sisters. I reckon they'll go by Vee and Bee when they're older.
Khaleesi - I think someone in my town named their kid this...its not even a name!
Daenerys - The better of the two but still, same as above.
X Æ A-12 - Self-explanatory really.
Bronx Mowgli
Pilot Inspektor
Kharringtyn-Mckhynleigh Khaybryn, Khayleigh Huntyr + Kheestyn-McKhormyck - Cue them getting mad that they've been misspelled by someone.
Kemistry - Why is it spelt with a K? Who knows.
Phillisity - I think its supposed to be like Felicity?

• Haha
  • Sick

Meh

Chatty Member
True enough, but if you’re in England you’re setting your child up for a world of pain. ‘Oh my names aylee spelled the Scottish way.’...for the next 70 years. It’s just cruel.
Cruel is a bit of a stretch. Of the things parents could do to a kid, calling them a Celtic name in England doesn’t meet that definition. 😂

I mean, are we not one big diverse “better together” nation after all? I don’t lose my mind when I come across Welsh or Irish names. If I can’t say it, I’ll ask the person how to say it. If anything, turn it into a wee conversation opener. Allow kids to make new friends and all. I don’t think that’s cruelty.

This 100%. I remember a substitute teacher in school doing the roll call and he got to a girl called Caoimhe, he paused and snorted and said "I'm not saying that, ridiculous" the girl was so embarrassed - even when she told him how it was pronounced he laughed again in a really derisive way. (This was a mixed religion secondary school in Northern Ireland with a majority protestant students/teachers so you can imagine how all this was perceived...)
That is so shit! 😡 Honestly hope he’s not teaching still. He’ll be over run with Caoimhe’s now 😂 Just refusing to take register!

• Heart