Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I got girls........but I chose Harvey and Ayden for boys still love Ayden.....Brennen ... Levi .....I love Paris ....Phoebe Sasha Saskia ......

Reactions: 1

LittleMy

VIP Member
Was it you who mentioned it? Or is this McNeilly an influencer? Because this is how the name came up :LOL:
Nah I didn’t mention it but I remembered the post on that thread. 😂

I think it was a TikTokker called Jasmine Chiswell who named her baby it. McNeilly must be from the dad.

Clairer86

VIP Member
Aw I love Jude! It was actually on my list I posted above… and I just looked and willow is on that list too 🤣 we must have great taste!
Yes we do have great taste!!!

Even before i settled down and fell pregnant, i only ever loved the names Jude and Willow. It was just a shame my partner is a dickhead and wouldnt let me have Jude as he said "its a girls name". We really couldnt think of a name, it got to the point our boy was 5 weeks old and still didnt have a name, and we were still arguing about it as we were sat in the registry office waiting room about to go and get him registered!!! In the end i told my partner to name him when the person in the office asked, and my partner said "Dylan". But tbh we both LOVE Bob Dylan, i mean he is both our hero and we got together due to Bob Dylan (we knew each other, and were friendly- had the same group of friends, and the night we got together was because i was out and he was coming out and he was lending me a Bob Dylan dvd. So yeah our boy is named after Bob Dylan, and tbh he really suits his name, even though it was a name i had never thought about and to this day a little part of me still wishes i had stuck to my guns and not listened to my partner!! But Dylan suits him, and as i say we both love Bob Dylan so its quite apt that we named our Dylan after Bob Dylan.
So when i fell pregnant again, and when we found out we were having a girl there was no way on earth i was going to call our girl anything other than Willow! And although my other half didnt really like it, i think he knew better than to argue with me (especially considering what we went through naming our boy!).

I have just been thinking about names now, and there still are not any other names i love other than Willow and Jude. I quite like the name Robyn for a girl and Evan for a boy, but i dont love them. :)

CrystalWench

Chatty Member
So many names I love, I have one son but I won’t put his name.

Boys
Valentino
Alessandro
Raphael
Nathaniel
Sebastian
James
Louis
Victor
Frederick

Girls
Juliette
Jacqueline
Sienna
Allegra
Ottillie
Ada
Layla

Iddiebiddie

Love this thread! Don’t think I want kids but always loved names (mostly for sims when I was younger 🥲)

Lola
Mila
Riley
Cleo
Ava
Isla
Sienna

Henry
Harry
Tommy
Flynn

Someone at my work has a little girl called Magnolia aka Noli (no-lee) and I think that’s gorgeous, hadn’t heard it as a name before!

Fledgling Psycho

VIP Member
Mine are & I admit to an E fetish.
Elliot
Emil
Ellis
Elijah
Joe
Liam
Linley
Malachi
Kashif (Islamic)
Michael
Thaddeus

Annie
Carol (extinct as of now)
Elise
Mary
Merle
Rosalind (full name only)
---
No plans for more children!
---
Forgot Lewis

Souffle

Chatty Member
Lily/Lilia
Ruby
Isla
Emily
Tilly
Edie
Aria
Jolie
I also like Seven and Eleven but wouldn’t be brave enough to use them as names.

Alex
Joey
James
Albie
Tommy
Noah