Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ALittleStrange

Elijah
Jonathan
Samuel
Sebastian
Caleb
Raphaël / Rafael
Alexander / Xander
Jonah
August

Amélie
Marina
Daisy
Lily
Madeline
Autumn
Faye
Freya

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Rbarb-bkini

Lily
Violet
Eleanor
Ruby
Imogen
Paige
Sienna
Erin
Phoebe
Amber

Can you tell I like colour/gem names 🙈 I feel like they are the best style for something that's not too common but also not too obscure!

Noah
Eli/Elijah
Ezra
Zac/Zachary
Jude
Finn
Tristan
James/Jamie
Oliver

• Heart
Reactions: 2

LaBlonde

VIP Member
I want to add Timothy
i love the name timothy! it just sounds so lovely and every shortened version of it is nice.

i absolutely love the name orlando for a boy but it’s probably for the best that i don’t want kids as i imagine he’d get pretty heavily teased at school in south wales! miles is probably my number one name for a boy though.

i don’t have a huge list of girls’ names but i do like a lot of russian ones - natasha, tatiana, antonia.

Reactions: 1

Tommyb

Chatty Member
Mine are & I admit to an E fetish.
Elliot
Emil
Ellis
Elijah
Joe
Liam
Linley
Malachi
Kashif (Islamic)
Michael
Thaddeus

Annie
Carol (extinct as of now)
Elise
Mary
Merle
Rosalind (full name only)
---
No plans for more children!
---
Forgot Lewis
I'm the same with E names. Love Elliot. Also like Eden, Everley and Evanie.

LittleMy

VIP Member
I have two boys and obviously their names are my favourites (one has been mentioned on here a lot 😊 ). Other boy names I like are Arran and Brodie.

I really struggle with girls names. I have always been fond of Natalie and Jennifer. I also quite like Maeve, but I don’t think I have any that I actually love.

• Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
I also love this thread. I can’t have children but my Angel babies before my op were David (I have his name tattooed on me) Daniel (both David and Daniel were after their dads) and Cherise.

Boys names I like:
Roman
Patrick
James
Mikey
Jack
Thomas
Finlay (only with an a though. Not keen on the e spelling)
Ellis

Girls names- I like the old fashioned ones!
Sarah
Victoria
Catherine (like the Princess. Not so keen on the spelling with a K- think it sounds harsh)
Emily
Ciara
Sophie
i'm exactly the same with the name Finlay! Finley is just meh, and really doesn't appeal to me, but i love Finlay! tbh, i generally prefernames spelt with an "a" instead of an "e" - like, Skylar not Skyler etc.

Lola UK

VIP Member
The only girl name i have ever loved is Willow. IMO there is not another girls name close to that, so obviously when i found out i was having a girl it was a no brainer on what she would be called.

Boys names are harder. The only name i ever really loved was Jude but i was told i wasnt allowed to call our boy Jude because "its a girls name", so i missed out on that. As a result, we couldnt decide on our boy name and he was 5 weeks old before we even named him.

Yes i am quite narrow visioned and stubborn, and its a good job i only have 1 of each as they would still be nameless now!!
Aw I love Jude! It was actually on my list I posted above… and I just looked and willow is on that list too 🤣 we must have great taste!

• Heart

nbt

VIP Member
Lily
Violet
Eleanor
Ruby
Imogen
Paige
Sienna
Erin
Phoebe
Amber

Can you tell I like colour/gem names 🙈 I feel like they are the best style for something that's not too common but also not too obscure!

Noah
Eli/Elijah
Ezra
Zac/Zachary
Jude
Finn
Tristan
James/Jamie
Oliver
Some great name choices here 🥰 I have two friends, each with two girls and you’ve named all four names here. Three out of four of them aren’t even that common!