Names you absolutely love ❤️

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it you who mentioned it? Or is this McNeilly an influencer? Because this is how the name came up :LOL:
Nah I didn’t mention it but I remembered the post on that thread. 😂

I think it was a TikTokker called Jasmine Chiswell who named her baby it. McNeilly must be from the dad.

I want to add Timothy
i love the name timothy! it just sounds so lovely and every shortened version of it is nice.

i absolutely love the name orlando for a boy but it’s probably for the best that i don’t want kids as i imagine he’d get pretty heavily teased at school in south wales! miles is probably my number one name for a boy though.

i don’t have a huge list of girls’ names but i do like a lot of russian ones - natasha, tatiana, antonia.

Reactions: 1
Aw I love Jude! It was actually on my list I posted above… and I just looked and willow is on that list too 🤣 we must have great taste!
Yes we do have great taste!!!

Even before i settled down and fell pregnant, i only ever loved the names Jude and Willow. It was just a shame my partner is a head and wouldnt let me have Jude as he said "its a girls name". We really couldnt think of a name, it got to the point our boy was 5 weeks old and still didnt have a name, and we were still arguing about it as we were sat in the registry office waiting room about to go and get him registered!!! In the end i told my partner to name him when the person in the office asked, and my partner said "Dylan". But tbh we both LOVE Bob Dylan, i mean he is both our hero and we got together due to Bob Dylan (we knew each other, and were friendly- had the same group of friends, and the night we got together was because i was out and he was coming out and he was lending me a Bob Dylan dvd. So yeah our boy is named after Bob Dylan, and tbh he really suits his name, even though it was a name i had never thought about and to this day a little part of me still wishes i had stuck to my guns and not listened to my partner!! But Dylan suits him, and as i say we both love Bob Dylan so its quite apt that we named our Dylan after Bob Dylan.
So when i fell pregnant again, and when we found out we were having a girl there was no way on earth i was going to call our girl anything other than Willow! And although my other half didnt really like it, i think he knew better than to argue with me (especially considering what we went through naming our boy!).

I have just been thinking about names now, and there still are not any other names i love other than Willow and Jude. I quite like the name Robyn for a girl and Evan for a boy, but i dont love them. :)

Lily/Lilia
Ruby
Isla
Emily
Tilly
Edie
Aria
Jolie
I also like Seven and Eleven but wouldn’t be brave enough to use them as names.

Alex
Joey
James
Albie
Tommy
Noah

i don't have children, but i love thinking about names! these are names i currently love - some as first names, some as middles - although whether or not i'd use all of them if i ever had a child, i'm unsure!

Tristan.
Rafferty.
Thackery.
Caspian.
Barnaby.
Albie.
Rufus.
Flynn.
Fox.
Thor.
Colt.
Dash.
Rogue.
Fray.
Ruairi.
Drew.
Kit.
💙

Amélie.
Fiadh.
Ever.
Etta.
Ivy.
Effie.
Maisie.
Indigo/Indie.
Scout.
Pipkia.
Willa.
Zephyria.
Phaedra.
Elfa/Elfie.
Autumn.
Xanthe.
Trixiebelle.
Silver.
Lila.
Pixie.
Zyla.
💕

Just gona do my top 3 of each and would love to know your thoughts

Girls:
Fiadh
Emily
Andi

Boys:
Leo
Toby
Matthew
I like Emily of your girls names because it’s more traditional. I think with the other two there’d be confusion over spelling and the pronunciation of Fiadh.

I realllly like Toby as a boys name. Matthew is okay and Leo is overused in my opinion.

Lily
Violet
Eleanor
Ruby
Imogen
Paige
Sienna
Erin
Phoebe
Amber

Can you tell I like colour/gem names 🙈 I feel like they are the best style for something that's not too common but also not too obscure!

Noah
Eli/Elijah
Ezra
Zac/Zachary
Jude
Finn
Tristan
James/Jamie
Oliver

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Lily
Violet
Eleanor
Ruby
Imogen
Paige
Sienna
Erin
Phoebe
Amber

Can you tell I like colour/gem names 🙈 I feel like they are the best style for something that's not too common but also not too obscure!

Noah
Eli/Elijah
Ezra
Zac/Zachary
Jude
Finn
Tristan
James/Jamie
Oliver
Some great name choices here 🥰 I have two friends, each with two girls and you’ve named all four names here. Three out of four of them aren’t even that common!

Reactions: 1
You've been watching Stranger Things on repeat! 😄

I like Milo and Toby ♂ and ♀ Lily and Daisy
I actually thought of Eleven before I’d seen Stranger Things but I wouldn’t name a child Eleven. Maybe a pet. 😂

Don't have/want kids, but..

Rose
Elizabeth (Libby)
Clara
Violet
Zoe

Patrick
Daniel
Alex
Luca

• Heart
Reactions: 2