Names you absolutely love ❤️

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only girl name i have ever loved is Willow. IMO there is not another girls name close to that, so obviously when i found out i was having a girl it was a no brainer on what she would be called.

Boys names are harder. The only name i ever really loved was Jude but i was told i wasnt allowed to call our boy Jude because "its a girls name", so i missed out on that. As a result, we couldnt decide on our boy name and he was 5 weeks old before we even named him.

Yes i am quite narrow visioned and stubborn, and its a good job i only have 1 of each as they would still be nameless now!!
Aw I love Jude! It was actually on my list I posted above… and I just looked and willow is on that list too 🤣 we must have great taste!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Amelia
Charlotte
Margaux
Juliet
Rose

Charles
Henry
James
Finn/Finley
Alexander

I have two boys and obviously their names are my favourites (one has been mentioned on here a lot 😊 ). Other boy names I like are Arran and Brodie.

I really struggle with girls names. I have always been fond of Natalie and Jennifer. I also quite like Maeve, but I don’t think I have any that I actually love.

• Heart
Rebecca
Elizabeth, Eliza, Liz, Betty, Beth ect
Tyne - as in Tyne Daly the actress.
Evelyn
Natasha
Victoria
Madeleine
Willow.
I'll come back to this topic with a list of boys names.

Harry
Elliott
Jack
Oliver
George
Thomas
Albert
Arthur

Evelyn
Margot
Alice

I struggle with girls names. I find a lot quite pretty but I would never call a child it, like Arianna or Ava

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Elijah
Jonathan
Samuel
Sebastian
Caleb
Raphaël / Rafael
Alexander / Xander
Jonah
August

Amélie
Marina
Daisy
Lily
Madeline
Autumn
Faye
Freya

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I got girls........but I chose Harvey and Ayden for boys still love Ayden.....Brennen ... Levi .....I love Paris ....Phoebe Sasha Saskia ......

So many names I love, I have one son but I won’t put his name.

Boys
Valentino
Alessandro
Raphael
Nathaniel
Sebastian
James
Louis
Victor
Frederick

Girls
Juliette
Jacqueline
Sienna
Allegra
Ottillie
Ada
Layla

Edward
Isaac
Zachary
Elijah
Edison
Harrison
Eli
Elliot
Nathan

Violet
Theodora
Bonnie
Marlo
Daisy
Darla
Holly
Adalyn
Evelyn
Annie

Reactions: 3
Can I ask your inspiration behind it/where you heard it from?
I think I heard it from a footballers name first (spelt different) but it’s not because of him I like it I would’ve liked it anyway. If it’s the same one we are taking about 😂 I also like a lot of names beginning with that letter.