Names you absolutely love ❤️

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love this thread! Don’t think I want kids but always loved names (mostly for sims when I was younger 🥲)

Lola
Mila
Riley
Cleo
Ava
Isla
Sienna

Henry
Harry
Tommy
Flynn

Someone at my work has a little girl called Magnolia aka Noli (no-lee) and I think that’s gorgeous, hadn’t heard it as a name before!

I also love this thread. I can’t have children but my Angel babies before my op were David (I have his name tattooed on me) Daniel (both David and Daniel were after their dads) and Cherise.

Boys names I like:
Roman
Patrick
James
Mikey
Jack
Thomas
Finlay (only with an a though. Not keen on the e spelling)
Ellis

Girls names- I like the old fashioned ones!
Sarah
Victoria
Catherine (like the Princess. Not so keen on the spelling with a K- think it sounds harsh)
Emily
Ciara
Sophie

I also love this thread. I can’t have children but my Angel babies before my op were David (I have his name tattooed on me) Daniel (both David and Daniel were after their dads) and Cherise.

Boys names I like:
Roman
Patrick
James
Mikey
Jack
Thomas
Finlay (only with an a though. Not keen on the e spelling)
Ellis

Girls names- I like the old fashioned ones!
Sarah
Victoria
Catherine (like the Princess. Not so keen on the spelling with a K- think it sounds harsh)
Emily
Ciara
Sophie
i'm exactly the same with the name Finlay! Finley is just meh, and really doesn't appeal to me, but i love Finlay! tbh, i generally prefernames spelt with an "a" instead of an "e" - like, Skylar not Skyler etc.

Reactions: 1
I have no idea if I’ll have children, but I’ve had names picked out for a long time
Boy- Kingsley, it’s a family name passed down generations so was also my late fathers middle name
Girl- Thea or Beatrice

Mine are & I admit to an E fetish.
Elliot
Emil
Ellis
Elijah
Joe
Liam
Linley
Malachi
Kashif (Islamic)
Michael
Thaddeus

Annie
Carol (extinct as of now)
Elise
Mary
Merle
Rosalind (full name only)
---
No plans for more children!
---
Forgot Lewis

Mine are & I admit to an E fetish.
Elliot
Emil
Ellis
Elijah
Joe
Liam
Linley
Malachi
Kashif (Islamic)
Michael
Thaddeus

Annie
Carol (extinct as of now)
Elise
Mary
Merle
Rosalind (full name only)
---
No plans for more children!
---
Forgot Lewis
I'm the same with E names. Love Elliot. Also like Eden, Everley and Evanie.

Reactions: 1