Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leesbluecaesar

Chatty Member
I'm confused, which vlog is the plaque discussed on?
So are we saying the plaque thry showed us isn't real? 🤔
It was just something I came across when looking for info on the receiving of YT plaques. Sorry for the confusion.
I would have photo shot it but I’m not clever enough :( ..wasn’t home schooled 😉

Pennylane8150

Chatty Member
Yorkshire pudding is on here and I know who it is ...I’m telling no one 😉

‘Honey’ in the book title is to attract their American followers...crafty sods!

Amazon have reduced it to £9.99...that’s £9 too much..
It’s £9 for the kindle version and £14.99 for the hardback!

petalpetunia

Chatty Member
Think you may be right, is showing another marraige in late 80s has to be her registered in Croydon.
oh that's interesting, i just vaguely remember her briefly saying that she married very young but it only lasted for a very short time but i've never heard anything else about it so was beginning to think i'd imagined it.

hyhy

Freudian slip at 3.08 mins in tonight, when talking about female gamers, she said female GAMBLERS, manky went bright red and maddie laughed in the background... Whoops a daisy hey manky! You wouldn't gamble away your wife's money with your anti social addicictive personality would you??? 🤔🙃🙄😂🤢🌿🚬🍷
Wait, where did the idea come from that he gambles?

Susan.

Hurray for youtube!!!!
They've removed the video of nob head breaking cows ribs!!

I've discovered if you open youtube VIA Google and not via the youtube app you can report VIDEOS AND it allows you to give your reasons where as the app doesn't allow you to give reasons. It's much better to be able to tell youtube exactly what is inappropriate. I'm thrilled they've removed it. He's VILE VILE VILE VILE VILE and he shows no remorse today
Tell me how to do this I went onto googleutube pressed report it tells hou to go onto their video to report it how did you do it thanks

Patsy

Chatty Member
They are not number 7 ! they have dropped again to number 268 ! If you look up their book on amozan and stroll down to description just under there you will see the figure they are in books! God nos where she got 7 from maybe she was trying to get a mention..... EDIT .. just checked again so in the last 2 hours they have gone down to 369 ....and Denise Welch book at number 6 .....that says it all.....
On Amazon UK Hot New Releases they are no.12

Attachments

Last edited:

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
Thats what i was thinking but on her wiki it says she married her '2nd' husband in Jordan, so perhaps was never made 'official' in this country?
I'm wondering if this is her 1st marraige, she may have got married in Jordan but then registered the marriage here when she returned. It is something I I did when I married abroad but it's actually no longer required to register the wedding here if you've married abroad.

Last edited: