Nadia Sawalha #65 Mark Adderley is a house husband

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The never ending story of not committing😡 why has he not prerecorded CCC or NNSS?🤔 I thought he edited all day long every day!
Dina’s gone on a girls weekend so there was never going to be a live CCC … Useless shorty Manky Ball..: 🙄
1714992545750.png
Why did Nadia need to have his back this week? What’s he done? Notice how the master manipulator has tagged in Nadia’s friends. Mr weak no reliance can’t make a friend of his own.
Except deluded 'workaholic' Nadia Sawalha has already forgotten that they sacked off their Saturday commitments to their YouTube community, so she could stroke her unemployed husband's ego and watch box sets all day: "And we're working all the way through the Bank Holiday as well." :oops:
See this morning's Moan. Time stamp 0:40

Reactions: 3
They live in a land of make believe, more invested in films, actors, musicians etc than they are with their own or extended families.
They know more about the lives of the Kardashian’s and the housewives franchise than they do about their own relatives.
Very strange indeed and somewhat lazy and self indulgent.
He is stuck in his own 8 year old head, not able to cope with the world at large and seems to like it that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Except deluded 'workaholic' Nadia Sawalha has already forgotten that they sacked off their Saturday commitments to their YouTube community, so she could stroke her unemployed husband's ego and watch box sets all day: "And we're working all the way through the Bank Holiday as well." :oops:
See this morning's Moan. Time stamp 0:40
All he does is put down his mother and grandparents, he’s always so hard done by. He needs to stop comparing his childhood to Nadia's imagined idyllic childhood…to me her childhood seemed cold and unloving.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can’t believe the world renowned journalist wasn’t live as the information was breaking regarding Israel. Just goes to show they’re all talk and no substance. Stayed in his weird room talking to his knitting nanas with plastic bags on their heads, just hilarious clown

Reactions: 9
All he does is put down his mother and grandparents, he’s always so hard done by. He needs to stop comparing his childhood to Nadia's imagined idyllic childhood…to me her childhood seemed cold and unloving.
💯 Unsubscribed
And the way Nadia Sawalha treats her mother in law is also cold and unloving.

In the same moan, she suggests her audience rewatch their pitiful 'broadcast' with an elderly relative to get the full effect: "If you've got grandparents or parents watch it with them, because you will watch them ding ding ding ding ding."

Time stamp: 28:10

No ding ding ding ding ding for Diane, though. Whilst the gruesome twosome worked through the Bank Holiday talked about old crisps for half an hour before promising a Gaza Special later in the day (Spoiler Alert: It Didn't Happen, Tattlers.), Diane was holed up in a bedroom half the size of Nadia's walk in wardrobe, out of sight of her b*tch of a daughter in law. She's only good for gardening and accompanying her unemployed son to the cinema of an afternoon to see the films Nadia has no interest in. :(
---

Reactions: 10
Can’t believe the world renowned journalist wasn’t live as the information was breaking regarding Israel. Just goes to show they’re all talk and no substance. Stayed in his weird room talking to his knitting nanas with plastic bags on their heads, just hilarious clown
He also hasn’t even mentioned the London mayoral elections, they didn’t seem to even know about it until someone mentioned it in a live, now considering all the many things they complain about happening in London and the fact they always talk about the girls safety being a reason they drive them everywhere I’m surprised they didn’t even bother to vote!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
He also hasn’t even mentioned the London mayoral elections, they didn’t seem to even know about it until someone mentioned it in a live, now considering all the many things they complain about happening in London and the fact they always talk about the girls safety being a reason they drive them everywhere I’m surprised they didn’t even bother to vote!
all the non stop bullshit spouted everyday about government and politics and freedom of speech and the arse lot didn’t even bother to go out and vote. Sums up their lack of intelligence.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Whilst the gruesome twosome worked through the Bank Holiday talked about old crisps for half an hour before promising a Gaza Special later in the day (Spoiler Alert: It Didn't Happen, Tattlers.),
---
🤣 love your spoiler alert @missmickey 🤣 you could have done another one today too 😏
Why promise day in day out 🤔 just a load of 💩💩💩 no shame …

• Haha
Reactions: 4
8th May … is Nitty the attention seeker on her way to parliament 🤔 curious to see how this plays out today … in any case good luck to Hannah 🙏

Reactions: 6
8th May … is Nitty the attention seeker on her way to parliament 🤔 curious to see how this plays out today … in any case good luck to Hannah 🙏
She’s only there because press is covering story. Where was she when other appointments went on without cameras. He’s got no views when she’s not there but still talks crap prete it’s a job. He’s such a lazy knob

Reactions: 7
I scanned yesterday’s CM to see what was said.
Managed maybe 5 mins as he was banging on about how good a friend Nitty is to Hannah. No mention of the other friend Lizzy who is having a horrid time as well. Then he said they’d do a live last night and that didn’t happen I see!

Pair of absolute jokers.
---
I’ve noticed that N doesn’t even post of Lizzies instagram anymore which is sad because Lizzie had terrible news recently.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Can someone teach the Oscar qualified director how to turn lives off on YT!! He is the only one on YT cutting off before the end 🙄 It’s probably all down to Mister YT of course 😏 what a twit 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6