Nadia Sawalha #62 Slagging off people they don't know, sat in their kitchen on a pretend TV Show

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Telly Fanatic for our new title. Sorry it took me so long to get this up and running. 😕

Recap: They have made the shift to make the channel look like they are doing something productive. A little song and dance for the Taxman no doubt. The Crusty Cooks and a Festering Sore still churning out the sad excuse of a cooking show. Still, it give Dina a higher social media profile, but no Lidl endorsement yet. Speaking of social media, the youngins are making arses of themselves online, jigging tits on TikTok or taking a tit on Insta. We saw the release of Maddie's opus "Portrait." More embarassing dad dancing that is NOT FUNNY. A will they or won't they comment on the Scofield scandal, then Nadia eventually caves to say she never liked Phil. We finally had the Crete travel vlog that despite staying in lovely places, Nadia "5 stars" Sawalha said was essentially crap. Carry on kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Fabulous summary bitterntwisted and title @Telly Fanatic Thank you!

Meanwhile, Nadia Sawalha and Mark Adderley, authors of Honey I Home Schooled the kids continue to be plagued by Kiki's rightful decision to get herself some basic qwalifikations. :mad:

COFFEE MOANING Prince Harry vs Piers Morgan & British Press, CELEBS “mock” Holly & “DUCKING HELL!” - YouTube
Check out just how inconvenienced her former teacher is by it all:
0:26 "We have a Math GSCE being taken right now, which is why we're a touch earlier than normal because we're going to have to go and get the little Maths GCSE taker. Bless her. God, can't wait for these GCSEs to be over for everyone."
1:07 "Hate kids' exams, says Sarah Jane," so obviously Mark climbs back on his soap box. Apparently, all teachers say: "This moment in your life defines you." 😲 According to the man child who is constantly redefined by the slogan on the latest TShirt Nadia bought him.

1686292481721.png

4:12 For anyone who is still unaware: "My wife is current running a child back from a Maths GCSE!"
7:12 "she's running Kiki."

There are potential more references after this but I had to switch to music. (n)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Not on LW again this week - Manky will have to go and get a job in Sainsbury's before much longer.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
COFFEE MOANING TRUMP Indicted, A Town BANS SMARTPHONES, S*X CHAMPIONSHIPS, UFOs in VEGAS & OBESITY - YouTube
Time stamp 20:42
More toxic xenophobic preaching from Nadia Sawalha about people's attitude to food "in this country" in today's Moan. Remind me, where are her home schooled girls with their cooking skills? I know Moodie is praised to the rafters when ever she 'cooks' Mama's Spaghetti or garlic bread. 😩

In other news, Madam's all dressed up for a friend's lunch. Consoling herself as there's no £3k Friday appearance on Loose Women, again? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
COFFEE MOANING TRUMP Indicted, A Town BANS SMARTPHONES, S*X CHAMPIONSHIPS, UFOs in VEGAS & OBESITY - YouTube
Time stamp 20:42
More toxic xenophobic preaching from Nadia Sawalha about people's attitude to food "in this country" in today's Moan. Remind me, where are her home schooled girls with their cooking skills? I know Moodie is praised to the rafters when ever she 'cooks' Mama's Spaghetti or garlic bread. 😩

In other news, Madam's all dressed up for a friend's lunch. Consoling herself as there's no £3k Friday appearance on Loose Women, again? 😂
This is the mother who buys her girls enough chocolate to feed an army each, in a bouquet, every Easter, and who bakes the biggest most calorific cake ever birthday.... puhlease, Nadia! Sort your own family out you fecking hypocrite!!

Reactions: 12
Agree with the sub’s comment 🙄
Why on earth did she want to show the subs on a CM her bra on pretence they like a bargain 🙄 when she gets behind the chair she is usually looking for compliments so probably to show off her weight loss around ther stomach?? Thanks to 16/8 ? ADHD pills? Something else? She is certainly keeping quiet about whatever she is doing, pretending she eats whatever she wants!
And why does she have to pull her t-shirt down on one shoulder like a teenager in the 80’s 🙄
She says she doesn’t like her arms, she should be more concerned about her neck 😏 it is getting really bad. love the way when she looks at herself in the camera (quite often) during CM then tries to hide her armpit fat or neck with her hand, hair, shirt buttons, it is just so obvious 😏

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Yes I forgot yesterday that she showed her bra on coffee moaning for whatever reason? She’s a disgrace and so embarrassing.

how much money do you think they spend per annum on therapy between the 4 of them. We know Mark is in therapy as is Kiki! Then they are starting couples counselling IF all the counsellors haven’t emigrated at the thought of their grubby bottoms sitting on their couch. And that’s before they start to sort out marks grubby mind? Then Maddie was in therapy and we know Nadia indulges in herself, sorry therapy…. It must cost a fortune which all goes through their expenses no doubt.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
i've just finished the first season of euphoria and now know where all of nadia sawalha's talking poinst re teenagers come from.
---
Then they are starting couples counselling
would be interested to know whether mank's counsellor in discussion his issues has told him, actually, this might not all be you........

Reactions: 7
i've just finished the first season of euphoria and now know where all of nadia sawalha's talking poinst re teenagers come from.
---

would be interested to know whether mank's counsellor in discussion his issues has told him, actually, this might not all be you........
I wish they would but can you imagine anyone telling her that it could be partly her doing?
---
If only he would eh…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
OMG ! Always the same tit! Climbing the stairs, trying to assemble, looking for tools, fake voices and laughs .. 30 mins and no assemblage! Imagine how many home vlogs he will drag this one on 🙄 I guess 3!

Ps Moodie telling the child parents (with ADHD of course🙄) “got to think things through before just doing them”!! “We are not a family that assemblé things” 🤣

Most households even teenagers assemble IKEA furniture on a daily basis (I certainly did so at Uni).

---
Strangely enough it’s Moodie posting on IG Hannah’s bday party 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Was that “Tammy girl” he was in?
He would need a wee trainer bra himself
People in shops look out for the likes of him, they are know as “knicker sniffers”
Grabia must’ve invested in some summer kit those freeman’s Christmas dresses produce too much static come the summer more fashion for her dressing room floor
Older videos of theirs popped up recently
My God their house is even worse than imagined, bomb site wouldn’t go far enough.
No wonder they are all depressed
Uninhabitable

Reactions: 8
Hometime #6. They build a flat pack for Kiki.

Monkeying around with the flat pack by Mark. ✅
Bitching as they get the flat pack upstairs. ✅
Get totally winded. ✅
Sexual innuendo from Mark. ✅
Harassing Toffee. ✅
Mark feigns for a second time that the flat pack is heavy. ✅
Stupid sound effects when Mark takes off his jumper. ✅
Nadia shouts come on! Maddie tells her she is just getting content. ✅
Mark feigns cutting his hand. ✅
Bitching about instructions. ✅
Maddie talks some sense "You got to think things through before you start doing them."✅
Cramming in a task that should take 45 mins to an hour if done well, but they choose 25 mins. ✅
Less than 10 mins in and I'm bored. ✅
No screwdriver, cue the F-bombs. ✅
Nadia being stupid. Confuses wooden pegs for raw plugs. ✅
More fratching. ✅
Nadia tells a fithy story. (She was with Lee, when she saw a man's hairy bum crack at Soho House.) Mark wants details ✅
Next round of bitching as Nadia calls Mark useless and he says she just sits at the end of the bed talking. ✅
Pants falling down, Mark stands and kneels on the wood. ✅
Remember the instructions? Decide to read them and find out the panels should be on a soft surface, so as to not mark the wood. ✅
Mark mentions meeting someone famous whilst sweating like a pig. (It was Pearl Lowe. You know, that chick with famous babydaddies and was in a band called Powder for 5 mins. What? I'm being mean? Come on, you know I'm spitting facts here people!) ✅ :p
Mark scares the tit out of Nadia and Maddie laughs. ✅
A piece of rotting fruit is found. ✅
Mark scares Nadia again and this is repeated 5x. ✅
Mark gets a splinter, Nadia and Maddie laugh. He starts scratching it. ✅
Nadia puts a wooden plug up her nose. Mark puts his hand near her nose, as if to whack it up her nostril. 😦
Nadia speaks like a kindergartener. ✅
Crappy singing from Nadia and Maddie singing "Knock on Wood."✅
Nadia puts 2 plugs up her nose and Mark slaps the wood onto her toes deliberately. 😧
Mark screams in pain from his carpal tunnel pain. (Gee, must be all that EDITING.) ✅
More laughing and stupidity, Mark drops the wood on Nadia's toes again. She is in bare feet mind you. :rolleyes:
Belching and farting from Mark. Nadia's nose is red, thinks she is allergic to wood.😫

THIS IS PART ONE! IF I WANTED TO SEE A MARRIED COUPLE BITCHING AND MOANING AND CRABBING AT EACH OTHER I WOULD GO OVER TO MY SISTER'S! 😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hometime #6. They build a flat pack for Kiki.

Monkeying around with the flat pack by Mark. ✅
Bitching as they get the flat pack upstairs. ✅
Get totally winded. ✅
Sexual innuendo from Mark. ✅
Harassing Toffee. ✅
Mark feigns for a second time that the flat pack is heavy. ✅
Stupid sound effects when Mark takes off his jumper. ✅
Nadia shouts come on! Maddie tells her she is just getting content. ✅
Mark feigns cutting his hand. ✅
Bitching about instructions. ✅
Maddie talks some sense "You got to think things through before you start doing them."✅
Cramming in a task that should take 45 mins to an hour if done well, but they choose 25 mins. ✅
Less than 10 mins in and I'm bored. ✅
No screwdriver, cue the F-bombs. ✅
Nadia being stupid. Confuses wooden pegs for raw plugs. ✅
More fratching. ✅
Nadia tells a fithy story. (She was with Lee, when she saw a man's hairy bum crack at Soho House.) Mark wants details ✅
Next round of bitching as Nadia calls Mark useless and he says she just sits at the end of the bed talking. ✅
Pants falling down, Mark stands and kneels on the wood. ✅
Remember the instructions? Decide to read them and find out the panels should be on a soft surface, so as to not mark the wood. ✅
Mark mentions meeting someone famous whilst sweating like a pig. (It was Pearl Lowe. You know, that chick with famous babydaddies and was in a band called Powder for 5 mins. What? I'm being mean? Come on, you know I'm spitting facts here people!) ✅ :p
Mark scares the tit out of Nadia and Maddie laughs. ✅
A piece of rotting fruit is found. ✅
Mark scares Nadia again and this is repeated 5x. ✅
Mark gets a splinter, Nadia and Maddie laugh. He starts scratching it. ✅
Nadia puts a wooden plug up her nose. Mark puts his hand near her nose, as if to whack it up her nostril. 😦
Nadia speaks like a kindergartener. ✅
Crappy singing from Nadia and Maddie singing "Knock on Wood."✅
Nadia puts 2 plugs up her nose and Mark slaps the wood onto her toes deliberately. 😧
Mark screams in pain from his carpal tunnel pain. (Gee, must be all that EDITING.) ✅
More laughing and stupidity, Mark drops the wood on Nadia's toes again. She is in bare feet mind you. :rolleyes:
Belching and farting from Mark. Nadia's nose is red, thinks she is allergic to wood.😫

THIS IS PART ONE! IF I WANTED TO SEE A MARRIED COUPLE BITCHING AND MOANING AND CRABBING AT EACH OTHER I WOULD GO OVER TO MY SISTER'S! 😒
Any normal video they do then!

Reactions: 6
I haven't watched it yet but why is Kiki getting a flatpack for her room now?

her room should have been organised a long time ago with decent furniture her room is a shitehole, it's a embarrassed, i have seen better teenage girls rooms in benefit st programs.

Reactions: 10
curly cooks was shite. mank made a joke about dina shoving a couple of tomatoes in her vagina. so, the usual.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
curly cooks was shite. mank made a joke about dina shoving a couple of tomatoes in her vagina. so, the usual.
But Dina told him he had grubby hands and made him wast them 🤣👌
He still flavoured the fresh pasta he made with plenty of his sweat 😱🤢 pappa’s sweaty pasta 😏

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Agree with the sub’s comment 🙄
Why on earth did she want to show the subs on a CM her bra on pretence they like a bargain 🙄 when she gets behind the chair she is usually looking for compliments so probably to show off her weight loss around ther stomach?? Thanks to 16/8 ? ADHD pills? Something else? She is certainly keeping quiet about whatever she is doing, pretending she eats whatever she wants!
And why does she have to pull her t-shirt down on one shoulder like a teenager in the 80’s 🙄
She says she doesn’t like her arms, she should be more concerned about her neck 😏 it is getting really bad. love the way when she looks at herself in the camera (quite often) during CM then tries to hide her armpit fat or neck with her hand, hair, shirt buttons, it is just so obvious 😏
Ozumpic drug.. what happened to the other bra she advertised ?

Reactions: 6
For someone who earns 3k+ an episode on LW why are they still buying cheap flat packed IKEA furniture? If they really are that useless at putting up cheap furniture that comes with instructions then they could also afford the furniture assembly service IKEA offer. Idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 16