Nadia Sawalha #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just so you know I’m pretty sure it wasn’t breaking the law. At the time the only law in place was about gatherings of 30+. But it was definitely breaking the government guidelines at the time.
The rules in July were clear and they broke them. They knew they were breaking them and they did it anyway

They took 4 seperate household to Cornwall to stay together for a week
😡

I've reported them too.

Attachments

Reactions: 22
The rules in July were clear and they broke them. They knew they were breaking them and they did it anyway

😡

I've reported them too.
Do you remember a few weeks before that .... Kiki was really upset .. I think they had planned to all go to Cornwall .. the rule came in so only golden child could take a friend ( Patrick )
Then they gave in to Kiki too ... they should have just said “ No Friends this year as there’s a PANDEMIC!!!!

Reactions: 22
The nerve of these two on latest coffee boring moaning about others not keeping to the rules, they’ve been caught out breaking rules over Cornwall and having their daughters boyfriend staying over, then they suddenly do up the other living room, so the girls can bring their friends round, the rules just don’t apply to them. It’s obvious their daughters boyfriend regularly stays over and sits in their kitchen, as well as other friends and they have the nerve to lie about it, when his voice is heard on the vlog.

Then you have their tone deaf daughter (who was probably high) posting 2 videos on Instagram of herself and her boyfriend naked in bed post sex 🙄 what dumb fuckers and Manky commenting what a lovely couple 🤢🤮 All this when ITV News at Ten said last night that Croydon University Hospital is now overwhelmed, they’re at status red the highest emergency status, they’re having to send patients to other hospitals and that hospital is just over 3 miles from their house! But Fads needs to jog without risk of being breathed on now, so that’ll mean a drive further away where’s there’s less people. God the nerve of these two, all parks are packed right now not just in London, my local park is huge and it’s never been this busy even during a festival but I’m not about to get in my car and drive miles just so I can jog.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

😡

I've reported them too.
Oh yeah absolutely. They definitely broke a lot of guidelines 🤬 I’m just pretty sure (because I looked into it at the time) that those guidelines weren’t in law. They are now as part of lockdown. I could be wrong of course though.

I just thought I’d mention it in case people want to report the videos - would be better to report them for breaking the guidelines rather than breaking the law (I think...).

Reactions: 19
Oh yeah absolutely. They definitely broke a lot of guidelines 🤬 I’m just pretty sure (because I looked into it at the time) that those guidelines weren’t in law. They are now as part of lockdown. I could be wrong of course though.

I just thought I’d mention it in case people want to report the videos - would be better to report them for breaking the guidelines rather than breaking the law (I think...).
yes i reported they didnt adhere to guidelines at the time & are now putting the vlog on their channel during lockdown so its giving out the wrong messages and inappropriate during the current climate

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
What a sad sad life he leads, releasing his 6mth old holiday video, that no one wants to see (unless they have learning difficulties), which breaks covid rules... WHO KNOWINGLY DOES THAT ON A DAY WHEN SO MANY PPL DIED OF COVID?

HE'S TRULY REVEALED HIS TRUE COLOURS... His premeditated act is unforgivable, it flies in the face of EVERYTHING THE NHS IS SAYING EVERYDAY and anyone who gets pleasure from seeing the Sawalha-Adderleys break covid rules has blood on their hands. What an absolutely deluded w*nker!

I TRULY TRULY TRULY HOPE THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA WRITE AN EXPOSE ON THIS VILE MAN WHO LAUGHTS IN THE FACE OF THE COVID MSG HE SHOULD BE SHARING 😡😡😡

What kind of "influencer" knowingly does SUCH a wrong then 6mths later in a callous premeditated strike, on the worst day in a Pandemic, shows off his rule break to his invisible "special" friends???

FURIOUS IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT

How do WE (come on fellow Tattlers, we all really NEED to stick together and report in our numbers. If one single person reports it may get ignored or buried. We have more chance if well ALL report) INFORM the Mainstream Media about THIS? Look at Kay Burley from SKY NEWS who broke COVID Rules and a few other well known people..... I WANT TO INFORM THE NEWSPAPERS. If the newspapers DO NOT expose or print that THEY too have BROKEN the rules then we definitely KNOW that they 100% have some sort of AGREEMENT going WITH the papers.

It is absolutely disgusting that they have uploaded these Cornwall Vlogs on the day that a record number of people in the UK DIED from COVID-19. They NEED to be EXPOSED.

Can anyone please post how to contact the press.... And if everyone can also report. Maybe people could "react" to this post and
LOVE this post once you have reported so we can gauge the number of people who have??

Come on fellow Tattlers. Let's EXPOSE these DISGUSTING people who continue to PROFIT from a Global Pandemic and these disgusting people who continue to exploit vulnerable people. It is down to US to look out for those vulnerable SUBS because the Sawala-AdderlEys certainly aren't.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t think Di runs her insta .....she is just one of Marks puppets he controls ... so by pretending showing Cornwall vlog is her idea he is ..THROWING DI UNDER THE BUS !!!! 😡
Kiki ran the account to start with and then Mark took it over.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Do you remember a few weeks before that .... Kiki was really upset .. I think they had planned to all go to Cornwall .. the rule came in so only golden child could take a friend ( Patrick )
Then they gave in to Kiki too ... they should have just said “ No Friends this year as there’s a PANDEMIC!!!!
Listen to the first 5mins of this pod cast recorded in Cornwall .
Confessions of a Modern Parent
Confessions of a Modern Parent
24 Jul 2020
I just want a break! Is family harmony an illusion? How to holiday with teens.

Reactions: 5
It seems M is desperate for his own show (a proper one I mean, not some YouTube Vlog). It's not as though they both haven't been given a good opportunity at it. ITV have given N so many chances.
I wonder if all the camera work zooming in on his wife's arse and tits, of the Benny Hill like endless innuendos (albeit which he seems to have stopped now) his undeniable abusive manipulation of his mother, of all the awful 'prank' mask wearing (both real and mental), of vlogging with sweat soaked clothes and hair...is it really going to persuade any company to employ him? I'd give him a jar of nutella, pack of latex gloves and tell him to sling his deluded hook.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The Board of Directors at ITV might be interested in her antics. I'm surprised she's also allowed film Loose Women behind the scenes at the moment as she could potentially show ITV staff etc possibly not adhering to covid regulations.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Earlier today they did a review of KGF Chapter 2 and it has had 33K views, that's alot compared to all their other film reviews, I wonder how they got so many views 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Earlier today they did a review of KGF Chapter 2 and it has had 33K views, that's alot compared to all their other film reviews, I wonder how they got so many views 🤔
Their reviews of Indian/Bollywood trailers consistently generate some of the highest views the channel receives. I imagine it’s the case because there are so many fans of such films, and Western/English speaking vloggers don’t cover these films to the same degree as English language films.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
How do WE (come on fellow Tattlers, we all really NEED to stick together and report in our numbers. If one single person reports it may get ignored or buried. We have more chance if well ALL report) INFORM the Mainstream Media about THIS? Look at Kay Burley from SKY NEWS who broke COVID Rules and a few other well known people..... I WANT TO INFORM THE NEWSPAPERS. If the newspapers DO NOT expose or print that THEY too have BROKEN the rules then we definitely KNOW that they 100% have some sort of AGREEMENT going WITH the papers.

It is absolutely disgusting that they have uploaded these Cornwall Vlogs on the day that a record number of people in the UK DIED from COVID-19. They NEED to be EXPOSED.

Can anyone please post how to contact the press.... And if everyone can also report. Maybe people could "react" to this post and
LOVE this post once you have reported so we can gauge the number of people who have??

Come on fellow Tattlers. Let's EXPOSE these DISGUSTING people who continue to PROFIT from a Global Pandemic and these disgusting people who continue to exploit vulnerable people. It is down to US to look out for those vulnerable SUBS because the Sawala-AdderlEys certainly aren't.
If someone points me in the right direction then I’ll report. They have gone too far this time and I’m feeling very passionate about this!

Reactions: 17
The Board of Directors at ITV might be interested in her antics. I'm surprised she's also allowed film Loose Women behind the scenes at the moment as she could potentially show ITV staff etc possibly not adhering to covid regulations.

Her “lookalike” Helena Bonham Carter’s brother is on the board....😂😂😂😂

And here is a link to a complaint form:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I am disgusted that they are showing the Cornish Vlogs.
Can I suggest that as many of us as possible use the REPORT BUTTON in YOU TUBE ON every Cornish Vlogs and report them to YouTube everyday and evey time they show those vlogs.
The report button only allows you to select Harmful or Misleading content. But if enough of us report them You Tube will not be happy.

These vlogs were NOT produced PRE-Pandemic and are misleading

🤔🤔Also I wonder if this is the last time Mumps can post them so he can use them to avoid paying tax for the tax self-assessment. Doesn’t that have to be done before the end of January??
I've stayed away from this thread because of this!( Though I have missed you guys)
Am soo angry they've shown the Cornwall vlogs, they broke EVERY rule at the time
I'll report every video, how the duck are they getting away with this tit show?

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I am disgusted that they are showing the Cornish Vlogs.
Can I suggest that as many of us as possible use the REPORT BUTTON in YOU TUBE ON every Cornish Vlogs and report them to YouTube everyday and evey time they show those vlogs.
The report button only allows you to select Harmful or Misleading content. But if enough of us report them You Tube will not be happy.

These vlogs were NOT produced PRE-Pandemic and are misleading

🤔🤔Also I wonder if this is the last time Mumps can post them so he can use them to avoid paying tax for the tax self-assessment. Doesn’t that have to be done before the end of January??
Reported , and will report each Cornwall vlog. Even if nothing happens, it makes me feel good to annoy them, they way they annoy people without a bother.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Their reviews of Indian/Bollywood trailers consistently generate some of the highest views the channel receives. I imagine it’s the case because there are so many fans of such films, and Western/English speaking vloggers don’t cover these films to the same degree as English language films.
no wonder they were excited about reviewing them, he knew it would earn money.he has no interest in Indian movies

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.