Nadia Sawalha #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like the way they said it was Nanny Di’s decision to put the Cornwall vlogs up, yeah throw your mum under the bus to avoid any personal responsibility or criticism from the subs for putting your rule breaking vlogs up.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
I love how they waited for an appropriate time to post the Cornish vlogs, and decide that time is when we have the highest covid daily deaths and infections of all time.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
I am disgusted that they are showing the Cornish Vlogs.
Can I suggest that as many of us as possible use the REPORT BUTTON in YOU TUBE ON every Cornish Vlogs and report them to YouTube everyday and evey time they show those vlogs.
The report button only allows you to select Harmful or Misleading content. But if enough of us report them You Tube will not be happy.

These vlogs were NOT produced PRE-Pandemic and are misleading

🤔🤔Also I wonder if this is the last time Mumps can post them so he can use them to avoid paying tax for the tax self-assessment. Doesn’t that have to be done before the end of January??

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
they are utterly shameless and this is proof they dont care about anyone at all - they are becoming more unbearable than ever - a few disillusioned fantical subs swell their heads to the point they dont now what reality it
I will look into reporting the video to YT

I am disgusted that they are showing the Cornish Vlogs.
Can I suggest that as many of us as possible use the REPORT BUTTON in YOU TUBE ON every Cornish Vlogs and report them to YouTube everyday and evey time they show those vlogs.
The report button only allows you to select Harmful or Misleading content. But if enough of us report them You Tube will not be happy.

These vlogs were NOT produced PRE-Pandemic and are misleading

🤔🤔Also I wonder if this is the last time Mumps can post them so he can use them to avoid paying tax for the tax self-assessment. Doesn’t that have to be done before the end of January??
done, you can also add additional text as to why you are reporting it, so ive added it breaks lockdown rules,mxing of households -etc- so pleasetattlers do the same

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
After choosing MISLEADING
There is a further choice .. what should I pick...see photo
👍 thanks I was reporting on my phone which gives different options
You could select : Harmful and then misleading?

Oh I didn’t know about the NEXT button when you REPORT ON YT thank you tomtomclub 🙏 You can then explain in more detail why u want to report them😀

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
It might be a good idea to email Gleam. Their client Nitty is breaking the law. The brands she is promoting probably don't realise that.

Reactions: 13
It might be a good idea to email Gleam. Their client Nitty is breaking the law. The brands she is promoting probably don't realise that.
Just so you know I’m pretty sure it wasn’t breaking the law. At the time the only law in place was about gatherings of 30+. But it was definitely breaking the government guidelines at the time.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Bitching first thing about the camera or the tripod? Nads is reading a bedtime story, "Go the F*ck to Sleep." Confessions podcast next week. Viewers are asking them to entertain them. Good luck :p Trip down memory lane with Nads and "Passport to the Sun" to justify the Cornwall tapes. 99% of viewers loved them. How did they get that number? Zoe Andrews did some deep breathing and went for a walk with the dogs, Nads concurs but is looking for a park that isn't so congested and needing a mask outside. Mark doesn't feel safe in the park running. Nads is finding her gratitude, if you live by the sea you should be thankful. Discussion of the 2 walkers who got nailed by the cops. COVID chat, hospital overcrowding, but it is not necessarily going to kill you so, silver linings. Loads of people die in January says Nads, so you know thinning of the heard. Nads was scared going into the studio, but she shouldn't be as she says she doesn't work in a hospital, school, store. More stats. Takethater says we should just use common sense... but it aint that common bud. Chat poll: Do we need a tougher lockdown, yes or no? Most yes, some no. :LOL: Stats from WHO. Izzy has posted in chat, Nads shows the make-up bag or something she makes from recycled materal. It's nice. Nads talks about supporting local, less money to Amazon. Someone points out that independent sellers are on Amazon. Smart arse! :ROFLMAO: Nads says thanks for reminding her. That stupid capitol invader/Trump ban on Twitter. Another Boeing 737 has gone down off Indonesia. I've been to Jakarta, says Nads. Random. :unsure: Where are all these people flying to??? The Gospel according to John Campbell. Second poll: Ban flights into Britain. Everyone agrees. Oh tit a binary question now, with the vaccine roll out will it be the solution? 55% say no, allegedly. Overly sold bad news bugs Mark. Get out of here, you love it misery guts. Mark prostelitizes. Nads is scared again. Now remember kids the worst thing is doing the pandemic with homeschooling with a hangover. 🍸 Lee's hereeeeeeeeeee. Nads brain isn't working. Looking for Jodie, maybe she got fed up? More freaking out about runners and their breath. Nads is off to make a chocolate fudge cake or maybe a steamed chocolate pudding. Homeschool chat at 8 p.m., but they have a Netflix premiere as well so only a 1/2 hour. Mark being gross. Mark is doing once a week cooking for family guests only you cheap bastards. Nads says she is going to do a 10 mins meal, NEW CONTENT. Singing for a new member. More new ideas, singing from the dressing room. Bye, bye, byeeeee. Good-bye. 😴
This is genius bitterntwisted
I just swung by their channel for my weekly (n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)athon. Considering they had 1K (y) (I'm doing my best not to judge at this point) and I gave the 92nd (n) that's looking closer to 90% than 99% approval from people who are actually aware of their 'family YT channel'. I reckon this number would drop significantly if this 'binary question' was put to a wider audience.

However, M and I don't do maths the same way. I favour honest maths. For example, we're self-employed and pay more a lot more income and corporation tax than the Swadderleys every year despite earning tens of thousands of pounds less than N. As a result of relying on honest maths, we have peace of mind that we contribute fairly to the society in which we live.

It would also appear the King of the Popcorn Junkies is now scraping the bottom of the barrel for content for his family YT channel: A Place in the Sun, the footage of them law breaking in Cornwall and now he has returned to his 'series' of Indian film reviews. #desperatetimes

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I’ve just seen nadias comment on Christine lampards Instagram where she is announcing her pregnancy. It pisses me off that she can’t just say congratulations, she has to say so glad the secrets out just so everyone knows she was privy to the secret.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Just so you know I’m pretty sure it wasn’t breaking the law. At the time the only law in place was about gatherings of 30+. But it was definitely breaking the government guidelines at the time.
If they had been caught renting that house out at the time (they deceived the owners), with the other people outside of their bubble they could have been arrested..

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Bitching first thing about the camera or the tripod? Nads is reading a bedtime story, "Go the F*ck to Sleep." Confessions podcast next week. Viewers are asking them to entertain them. Good luck :p Trip down memory lane with Nads and "Passport to the Sun" to justify the Cornwall tapes. 99% of viewers loved them. How did they get that number? Zoe Andrews did some deep breathing and went for a walk with the dogs, Nads concurs but is looking for a park that isn't so congested and needing a mask outside. Mark doesn't feel safe in the park running. Nads is finding her gratitude, if you live by the sea you should be thankful. Discussion of the 2 walkers who got nailed by the cops. COVID chat, hospital overcrowding, but it is not necessarily going to kill you so, silver linings. Loads of people die in January says Nads, so you know thinning of the heard. Nads was scared going into the studio, but she shouldn't be as she says she doesn't work in a hospital, school, store. More stats. Takethater says we should just use common sense... but it aint that common bud. Chat poll: Do we need a tougher lockdown, yes or no? Most yes, some no. :LOL: Stats from WHO. Izzy has posted in chat, Nads shows the make-up bag or something she makes from recycled materal. It's nice. Nads talks about supporting local, less money to Amazon. Someone points out that independent sellers are on Amazon. Smart arse! :ROFLMAO: Nads says thanks for reminding her. That stupid capitol invader/Trump ban on Twitter. Another Boeing 737 has gone down off Indonesia. I've been to Jakarta, says Nads. Random. :unsure: Where are all these people flying to??? The Gospel according to John Campbell. Second poll: Ban flights into Britain. Everyone agrees. Oh tit a binary question now, with the vaccine roll out will it be the solution? 55% say no, allegedly. Overly sold bad news bugs Mark. Get out of here, you love it misery guts. Mark prostelitizes. Nads is scared again. Now remember kids the worst thing is doing the pandemic with homeschooling with a hangover. 🍸 Lee's hereeeeeeeeeee. Nads brain isn't working. Looking for Jodie, maybe she got fed up? More freaking out about runners and their breath. Nads is off to make a chocolate fudge cake or maybe a steamed chocolate pudding. Homeschool chat at 8 p.m., but they have a Netflix premiere as well so only a 1/2 hour. Mark being gross. Mark is doing once a week cooking for family guests only you cheap bastards. Nads says she is going to do a 10 mins meal, NEW CONTENT. Singing for a new member. More new ideas, singing from the dressing room. Bye, bye, byeeeee. Good-bye. 😴
This is genius bitterntwisted
I just swung by their channel for my weekly (n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)athon. Considering they had 1K (y) (I'm doing my best not to judge at this point) and I gave the 92nd (n) that's looking closer to 90% than 99%.

However, M and I don't do maths the same way. I favour honest maths. For example, we're self-employed and pay more a lot more income and corporation tax than the Swadderleys every year despite earning tens of thousands of pounds less. As a result of relying on honest maths, we have peace of mind that we contribute fairly to the society in which we live.

It would also appear the King of the Popcorn Junkies is now scraping the bottom of the barrel for content for his family YT channel: A Place in the Sun, the footage of them law breaking in Cornwall and now he has returned to his 'series' of Indian film reviews. I'm really sorry but I've been search for the comment about the tax return. You're right, the deadline is the end of January. #desperatetimes

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Like the way they said it was Nanny Di’s decision to put the Cornwall vlogs up, yeah throw your mum under the bus to avoid any personal responsibility or criticism from the subs for putting your rule breaking vlogs up.
Oh yes because Mark is never responsible for anything ever....if it doubt choose a scapegoat or yes pick nanny di because of the genuine affection people have for her so people will think twice about criticising her right?
Nasty manipulative piece of work thats him alright..:mad:...
Check out the opening credits to the vlog as well :rolleyes:...What can i say?
Full of lies pretentious and grandiose and full of excuses seems to sum them up!
Oh and nanny di is an undercover mole! (agent!).
So obviously nothing to do with them he really makes it seem as if she alone is responsible

Here are some of the high (low in their case) lights...
Unwittingly we made a huge mistake (they didn't know it wasn't their fault! yeah right :mad:)
Oohhh the rushes were kept in a secret location i bet we all didn't sleep at night wondering where they were...:unsure:

They have become known as the cornish tapes!! Yeah iconic mate!!
Someone has been watching too many heist movies!! The anderson tapes spring to mind.

Apparently pressure has been mounting to release these tapes..yeah mate big pressure its what we've all been waiting for...forget getting through lockdown or being seperated from loved ones!
Yes we've all been dying to know what a z list deluded ex soap actress and a manic depressive manchild fifty year old who dresses as an elf did last summer...
yeah the suspence has been bleeping killing me...It reminds me of that film i know what you did last summer but edit to add..
i don't bleeping care...

Then we get all the tit about an undercover mole...yeah nanny di...she felt obliged to release the tapes course she did mate course she did it was all her? Hell its always her isn't it mark?

Ta da waits with baited breath the cornish tapes...hallelujah...

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
I think it was at the time where 2 metre distancing was required inside and outside, and you could meet up to six people, outside, but could not mix household bubbles indoors:unsure:

Hotels and Air B&B's were open, but you had to be from the same household/bubble to stay.
That also applied to sitting down to eat in restaurants and pubs, you all had to be from the same bubble. Masks were to be worn when standing until you sat down at your table to eat and in all indoor public areas masks were mandatory, unless sitting to eat or drink. So essentially of course they were allowed to go away, but they mixed I'm not sure how many bubbles?

I don't think they had introduced people living on their own could join a bubble at that time so:

Nanni Di
Kiki's friend,
Patrick.

If they all stayed in the same accommodation in Cornwall, then they had mixed 4 bubbles indoors.

(No doubt 'The Lurker Subs' will be running off to snitch on what the unwell trolls are up to:rolleyes:)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.