Nadia Sawalha #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG here we go again😡 well she can’t help having ungracious legs but why why why are her boobs hanging out after the discovery of super magic @no.1bra?????

She was not looking good ... has really aged and showing her eczema/psoriasis arms on the big screen is not very nice or professional 🤔
First comment was referring to this
[/QUOTE]
Oh dear, I've gone all soft and am feeling for her. She must be suffering terribly with that illness on her arms, and to be pulled out of your comfort zone last minute with an angle talking about tax! Once again, ITV slam her with issues we bring up on here. Can't be coincidence.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
[QUOTE="chipmunk, post: 3449784, member:
Tattlers, I am merely making notes of words and sentences of great wit and I add the Tattler's name, which I can then list, which will hopefully remind and inspire you all to come up with new or ready made titles❤
[/QUOTE]
I think that is a great idea and very helpful👍Maybe when we have a few thread title suggestions you could list them for on separate posts when this thread gets near page 50 so we can vote for the thread title suggestions we like the most. So much simpler to see which one has more 👍 if they are near each other

Reactions: 13
Has anyone listened to their podcasts before? Would love to hear your thoughts!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OMG!!!! THE ABSOLUTE SELFISH TW*T!!!!
1325 people died today and he releases a vlog of the whole family breaking well established Covid rules 😡😡😡
More lies: was curious to see if they included a disclaimer/apology and all they say is they “unwittingly made a huge mistake.” NO. YOU GOT CAUGHT KNOWINGLY BREAKING THE RULES, LIED ABOUT IT AND THOUGHT VIEWERS WOULD LOOK THE OTHER WAY LIKE SHEEP. 🐑 Shame on them.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
[QUOTE="chipmunk, post: 3449784, member:
Tattlers, I am merely making notes of words and sentences of great wit and I add the Tattler's name, which I can then list, which will hopefully remind and inspire you all to come up with new or ready made titles❤
I think that is a great idea and very helpful👍Maybe when we have a few thread title suggestions you could list them for on separate posts when this thread gets near page 50 so we can vote for the thread title suggestions we like the most. So much simpler to see which one has more 👍 if they are near each other
[/QUOTE]
I did try that once but it didn't work out. I think because Tattlers come in and out, maybe miss a day or two and just catch up on the thread from where it is.

When the Moderator says time to create a new thread. I list everything I have taken down with Tattler's names attached to their ideas. I also add random funny words that have been noted and could may, be included in the titles?

I have noticed that a Tattler may come up with something that may not necessarily relate to anything I have listed, and also a title has been made from a mixture of the suggestions I list. So Tattlers then, for voting stakes, type in their favourite on their own post and what they prefer and others 'like' from there on in. e.g..
Manky Mump King of the Dump,✅ or, Mooby Mump Manky Moobs✅ and we count the likes.

When I list, I say the page number, which isn't hard to find as it is usually around 48/49/50.

Sorry if I'm pointing out the obvious, there was little hiccough last time.💜

If I'm being too interfering or a bit OCD just say and I will back off.:)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Noticed she had a dig at Judy Finnigan yet again.
Whats with her and judy finnigan?
Or is she just jealous that judy is married to a real broadcaster and not a pretend one like mark?:ROFLMAO:.
Plus richard is looking good for his age ( can you believe he is 64?) compared to her coughs hot husband?
Plus he is wealthy has a good career and is respected in the industry?
Yes whatever would she be jealous of?
[/QUOTE]
She could be jealous that Judy Finnigan is well liked and seems like a really nice person. No sides to her like nitty, what you see is what you get.

• Heart
she is unfit to do the anchorwoman role. terrible voice, mangles words, can't maintain a consistent tone and isn't really interested in any other human being or their opinion. unfortunately there are a lot of people who can't do that role on the show. You really wouldn't think it would be that difficult; and it just shows that the majority of panellists are complete numpties.
Here's my shot at a possible thread title:

Nadia the sloppy Loose Women anchor's husband's a tax dodging w*nker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
What a sad sad life he leads, releasing his 6mth old holiday video, that no one wants to see (unless they have learning difficulties), which breaks covid rules... WHO KNOWINGLY DOES THAT ON A DAY WHEN SO MANY PPL DIED OF COVID?

HE'S TRULY REVEALED HIS TRUE COLOURS... His premeditated act is unforgivable, it flies in the face of EVERYTHING THE NHS IS SAYING EVERYDAY and anyone who gets pleasure from seeing the Sawalha-Adderleys break covid rules has blood on their hands. What an absolutely deluded w*nker!

I TRULY TRULY TRULY HOPE THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA WRITE AN EXPOSE ON THIS VILE MAN WHO LAUGHTS IN THE FACE OF THE COVID MSG HE SHOULD BE SHARING 😡😡😡

What kind of "influencer" knowingly does SUCH a wrong then 6mths later in a callous premeditated strike, on the worst day in a Pandemic, shows off his rule break to his invisible "special" friends???

FURIOUS IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
What a sad sad life he leads, releasing his 6mth old holiday video, that no one wants to see (unless they have learning difficulties), which breaks covid rules... WHO KNOWINGLY DOES THAT ON A DAY WHEN SO MANY PPL DIED OF COVID?

HE'S TRULY REVEALED HIS TRUE COLOURS... His premeditated act is unforgivable, it flies in the face of EVERYTHING THE NHS IS SAYING EVERYDAY and anyone who gets pleasure from seeing the Sawalha-Adderleys break covid rules has blood on their hands. What an absolutely deluded w*nker!

I TRULY TRULY TRULY HOPE THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA WRITE AN EXPOSE ON THIS VILE MAN WHO LAUGHTS IN THE FACE OF THE COVID MSG HE SHOULD BE SHARING 😡😡😡

What kind of "influencer" knowingly does SUCH a wrong then 6mths later in a callous premeditated strike, on the worst day in a Pandemic, shows off his rule break to his invisible "special" friends???

Its exceptionally bizarre considering the state of the pair ( and how they have declined in terms of health ) London is looking pretty dire at the moment and both of them are (imo) high risk ( Mark does Joe Wicks supposedly and looks like a permanent ‘before’ picture while two years ago he looked significantly healthier).

Releasing the Cornwall videos to desperately defecate more content so they can continue twiddling thumbs and scratching themselves ! I live in Cornwall and I really don’t want his videos influencing his ‘family members’ to trot down and gawp at the places the golden twits have stayed.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He's only uploaded the Cornwall vlogs now because they have nothing else to do/talk about, and they can see even the Subs are turning.

Day 1: Drove to Cornwall, stopped at Costa drive-thru. Walked around Cornwall (near that Instagram picture of the cottage) & on the beach. Stopped at a restaurant (Kiki had lobster at £19.50 for half 😳, Mark had some fish followed by another espresso, Nadia had a "plant based" sticky toffee pudding 🤣). They laughed at Di trying to work out where the toilet was.

Seemed surprised that most of Cornwall was closed at THE START OF A PANDEMIC 🙄

So far only seen Mark, Nadia, Kiki, Di, & Kiki's friend (Remember Maddie & Patrick followed on train. Chi Chi was with Donna May)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Utter cockwombles honestly profiteering again from a global pandemic, any money they earn from these videos should be donated to charity. On a day when the Covid figures are so desperate, I think it’s in extremely poor taste to post videos of yourself openly flaunting regulations, but the submissive are in raptures... thank you so much for dragging your trampy arses half way across the country. No wonder the figures are so high if this is the mindset of people. I wonder if this is before Maddie had suspected Covid. This pair are so disingenuous and it maddens me that so many of the vulnerable subs don’t see this for what it is a business !

Thread suggestion Cornwall tapes, Covid rule breaks, trip is folly, what a Wally!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
OMG here we go again😡 well she can’t help having ungracious legs but why why why are her boobs hanging out after the discovery of super magic @no.1bra?????

She was not looking good ... has really aged and showing her eczema/psoriasis arms on the big screen is not very nice or professional 🤔
First comment was referring to this
[/QUOTE]
Nadia must have got someone else to HOLD HER PHONE... think of the germs on that! .....I’m sure Loosewomen don’t approve of sharing items. On Screen they never share stuff between them any more.

I'm new here 😁 but my family live in Cornwall and I'm so pissed off at rule breakers going down there and risking people's health and then sharing yt vids about it all. 😟

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
cos they aint got anything else to load up to satisfy the cult members
That's exactly what I was thinking,they've run out content,not that they had much,but putting those up is complete desperation.

On insta Di has written,you have me to thank for the Cornwall vlogs going up,so manky and nude natty wont take the blame and say it was all Di,s idea,yeah whatever you head ,they really piss me off with their stinking selfish attitude .

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
That's exactly what I was thinking,they've run out content,not that they had much,but putting those up is complete desperation.

On insta Di has written,you have me to thank for the Cornwall vlogs going up,so manky and nude natty wont take the blame and say it was all Di,s idea,yeah whatever you head ,they really piss me off with their stinking selfish attitude .
I don’t think Di runs her insta .....she is just one of Marks puppets he controls ... so by pretending showing Cornwall vlog is her idea he is ..THROWING DI UNDER THE BUS !!!! 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Di doesnt know what day it is never mind masterminding the release of ‘the cornish tapes’ 🙄 its moobs. Its all moobs, the arrogant narcissistic pleb of a man has being wanting to release them from day one, nastia still doesnt believe they broke any rules, its all about her wanting to see the sea 🙄 they are both selfish self absorbed ppl with egos the size of the cornish sea, they will both be beaming and clapping their hands at finally showing these vlogs, its a win (and more profit) in their eyes.

As a side note, its interesting they are showing and naming the restaurants in the vlogs that they visited, if i remember correctly in lives nastia said the food was crap and really didnt enjoy any of it....particularly the seafood.

• Wow
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.