Nadia Sawalha #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they are peas out of the same pod, as much as he hates women, so does she! ( but pretends to be a girl's best friend.) :rolleyes:

She's probably interested to find out if she is one, and he may have asked that question because he is one and enjoyed taunting her. Or, he's worried she thinks he is one.

Sorry everyone I know I often come across as pro Manks, I truly am not. I know he took over Nitty's channel, but we know she is lazy, and she had enough money to go to a studio and film her yt with Kaye from there. She had choices.

If he said 'look we could make our whole existence tax deductible if we did everything from here.' Well, I see a woman who is greedy enough to let an idiot take over her channel and not give a damn. Lose a 'so-called' best friend along with it. Yes Kaye and Nits have chemistry, yes I think Kaye probably listens to Nitty's woes for hours and hours. I still think Kaye is just useful to her, a typical trait of a socio/ psychopath.

I can't stand both of them for different reasons and as a couple they are a toxic bomb who project their toxicity on everyone they perform to. Youtube, LW, INSTA, family, children, animals, and then do the most heinous of crimes, cover their personalities by doing things for charity...
But remember their own personal donation to charity on their tax return was a measly £300!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
First post on here, so apologies if I do something wrong.

I’ve been a ‘sub’ (I hate that!), for about 2 years. I’ve gone right back to the beginning and watched all the content, from when Nadia and Kaye started.

I’ve never been a Nicola Sinnott, Ashley Gardner or Xander Gibb (obsessed) type sub, and never watched a live as it airs, because I do actually have a life.

Gradually over the last few months I’ve found them more difficult to watch. The blatant lies, the filth (not Mark’s mouth, but the house and them in general).

I do still watch out of curiosity more than anything. But the difference is, I now watch with my eyes open, thanks to tattle.

I discovered tattle when Ashley threw his toys out the pram last month and tried to lord it over everyone on his stupid fb group.

Well, what an eye opener you lot have been! I’ve followed the last three threads. You’ve made me laugh, question things, and see things I hadn’t noticed.

Keep doing what you’re doing. You’re not trolls or bullies. You simply question things and discuss things that you wouldn’t have the freedom to do on YT.

Just been watching Vlogmas leftovers #5. From approx 13mins onwards, when they’re talking to the dogs. You see a shot of Maddie sitting at the kitchen worktop, with Patrick next to her, and then Kiki standing next to him (13.59). Now you don’t actually get to see Patrick’s face, so they’d argue it wasn’t him, but why talk about him as if he was there, if he wasn’t? (Even if it wasn’t him, which it obviously was, there was someone else in their house, when there clearly shouldn’t be at the moment).

*edit - (15.30) You hear another male voice alongside Mark’s.

Nadia jokes about how the dog has let Patrick down (14.40), and then Mark corrects her because that gave the game away that Patrick was there, then they quickly stumble over their words and change what they were saying to suggest that ‘if Patrick was there’ he’d be let down.

Mark says ‘one day soon, Patrick will be here...’, when he’s so obviously the one sitting next to Maddie.

Pisses me off how they keep breaking the sodding rules - how big is their bloody bubble? So big I’m surprised it hasn’t burst yet😤

Mark, Nadia... this is the kind of thing that is slowly turning your ‘subs’ off you. You think everyone is stupid, but the really stupid ones are you because you keep slipping up, and one day you’re going to slip up bad and you won’t be able to lie your way out of it.

A case of " do as I say, not do as I do". If you're going to lie, at least be clever about it. Apart from trips out to the White Cube, Tate Modern (being "creatives") and Wagamama's, Mark's life doesn't seem to have changed at all. My twenty year old daughter is in a new relationship with a boy who lives in another county. Without being asked, they have made the decision not to see one another until lockdown is over, as she didn't want to put herself or us at risk.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
A case of " do as I say, not do as I do". If you're going to lie, at least be clever about it. Apart from trips out to the White Cube, Tate Modern (being "creatives") and Wagamama's, Mark's life doesn't seem to have changed at all. My twenty year old daughter is in a new relationship with a boy who lives in another county. Without being asked, they have made the decision not to see one another until lockdown is over, as she didn't want to put herself or us at risk.

Absolutely!.

1609942007995.jpeg

• Heart
Welcome @HereForAScroll I hadn't watched that vlog but I'm not surprised at all that Patrick was there, Maddie's had him all over her Insta page with them both in bed together in her bedroom. - I don't follow her btw but since her profile is public it's there for everyone to see.

They have nothing to vlog, Mark's Insta and the vlogs are all about the dogs now because no one apart from Di wants to be in his vlogs.😂 When Di is there it's the Mark and Di vlog, when's she not there it's Mark Chi chi and Toffee. 😴 Mark needs to face reality, he isn't that interesting and has very little to offer when it comes to vlogging! I noticed that when Nadia posted the advert for cheese, Mark had to keep chipping in to make himself heard - sounded very desperate.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

I’ve been a ‘sub’ (I hate that!), for about 2 years. I’ve gone right back to the beginning and watched all the content, from when Nadia and Kaye started.

I’ve never been a Nicola Sinnott, Ashley Gardner or Xander Gibb (obsessed) type sub, and never watched a live as it airs, because I do actually have a life.

Gradually over the last few months I’ve found them more difficult to watch. The blatant lies, the filth (not Mark’s mouth, but the house and them in general).

I do still watch out of curiosity more than anything. But the difference is, I now watch with my eyes open, thanks to tattle.

I discovered tattle when Ashley threw his toys out the pram last month and tried to lord it over everyone on his stupid fb group.

Well, what an eye opener you lot have been! I’ve followed the last three threads. You’ve made me laugh, question things, and see things I hadn’t noticed.

Keep doing what you’re doing. You’re not trolls or bullies. You simply question things and discuss things that you wouldn’t have the freedom to do on YT.

Just been watching Vlogmas leftovers #5. From approx 13mins onwards, when they’re talking to the dogs. You see a shot of Maddie sitting at the kitchen worktop, with Patrick next to her, and then Kiki standing next to him (13.59). Now you don’t actually get to see Patrick’s face, so they’d argue it wasn’t him, but why talk about him as if he was there, if he wasn’t? (Even if it wasn’t him, which it obviously was, there was someone else in their house, when there clearly shouldn’t be at the moment).

Nadia jokes about how the dog has let Patrick down (14.40), and then Mark corrects her because that gave the game away that Patrick was there, then they quickly stumble over their words and change what they were saying to suggest that ‘if Patrick was there’ he’d be let down.

Mark says ‘one day soon, Patrick will be here...’, when he’s so obviously the one sitting next to Maddie.

Pisses me off how they keep breaking the sodding rules - how big is their bloody bubble? So big I’m surprised it hasn’t burst yet😤

Mark, Nadia... this is the kind of thing that is slowly turning your ‘subs’ off you. You think everyone is stupid, but the really stupid ones are you because you keep slipping up, and one day you’re going to slip up bad and you won’t be able to lie your way out of it.

Welcome @HereForAScroll 💫✨💫

Wonderful post, and thank you for the time stamps.

The cover up by Mark about Patrick 'coming over' is so damn patronising to all who watch it makes me want to scream. Also someone else mentioned the 'cool couple' persona. Nitty's voice in the background is sooooo her voice when she has someone at the house that she needs to impress. (Anyone notice ickle baby lizard lisp voice?) Nope! Not in front of a boy who has just slept with your daughter the night before!

As Patrick and Maddie have already posted themselves in bed together after she was 18 (Christmas Day) it's clear one of them is in the wrong bubble.

Yes of course they are not the only ones, piles of people think because they Iive near each other or down the road, then it's ok to mix bubbles. I'm exhausted by this, I've stared at the same walls for months on end, thankfully I have my partner with me. We haven't mixed bubbles and sometimes we get very confused by the guidelines and people in the media behaving like this DO NOT HELP!
Why is it ok for them to do it? I don't ask that question to them either, because they know it's wrong, otherwise they wouldn't try to cover it up.🤷‍♀️

I ask the media; WHY is it ok to let these two hideous boring you tubers, flout the rules and endanger many people's lives? They must be reported, along with the footballers and others who have endangered people's lives. Why are they on the news and this ITV Madam not?

You can even see the damn boy's legs at the table. Nadia bangs on about how terrified she is, yet there are photos of Maddie outside at night not socially distancing with teenagers who are at the moment the largest of carriers.

All laughing their heads off, thinking they are immune to symptoms and couldn't care less if they spread it.

Goodness in years to come they will look back at the huge holes where family members should be sitting at the Christmas table. Not to mention the long term effects this dreadful virus could have on themselves, and they will regret having that so needed bottle of Rum and Fanta.

If I had been a teenager and this was going on, I would not ave been allowed out, end of.

Honestly the barefaced I'm a celebrity cheek of it makes my blood boil.

Does anyone know how to get this to a reporter? I mean media. Youtube as well. We are hanging on to a precipice with this virus and if they are flouting rules, 1000's of others are too. They need to be made an example of, it would create publicity and stop other idiots doing it, and it would sell a lot of newspapers! Surely that is incentive for a reporter?

Rant over, but blood still boiling.

Welcome with open arms @HereForAScroll 💫✨💫

• Heart
Reactions: 27
and they become more scruffy, slobby, boring, nasty, bigger liars that ever &woosh it will all be over
Manky needs to get a job, pervy window cleaner would suit him, though I bet he would be a proper idiot on a ladder, other than the one going into thatshit tip of a loft

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Good eye, good ear, and welcome. I’m not sure which is worse: violating Covid household rules, filming it and showing it, or lying about it and thinking people are stupid enough not to notice that Patrick is IN THEIR KITCHEN when Manky says, “one day soon Patrick will be here.” It’s all terrible, dangerous, and devious conduct, made all the worse by their daily, revenue generating groans about how hard the Covid household rules have been on them and their daughters. What a lying, hypocritical bunch. Shame on them.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Welcome @HereForAScroll I hadn't watched that vlog but I'm not surprised at all that Patrick was there, Maddie's had him all over her Insta page with them both in bed together in her bedroom. - I don't follow her btw but since her profile is public it's there for everyone to see.
Thanks @won't_be_dupped. Yeah, her insta has been mentioned on here a few times lately, so I had a look and was quite shocked at what she’s been choosing to share so publicly. Maybe I shouldn’t have been shocked, seeing as her parents are the way they are. But I suppose I was surprised because of the contrast between what my 18 year old shares, and what she shares. If my child was posting things like Maddie does, I wouldn’t be praising it like they do. I’d be reinforcing how important it is not to overshare such private and personal images to the world.

Again, on the subject of children, I was listening to a coffee moaning this morning (from a few days ago). I’m afraid I can’t quote what was said because I was too busy laughing, but Nadia (talking about GCSEs and A Levels possibly being scrapped this year) said something along the lines of, oh don’t worry - our children haven’t been in school for years and haven’t done exams, and just look at how lovely they’ve turned out.
Now, I’m sorry Nadia, but I feel you need to wake up and help your children before it’s too late. They may not make it as a singer/artist, and then what?
Some children want more out of life, and some parents want their children to achieve it.
Just because a lazy lifestyle suits you lot, don’t presume it’s the right or best thing for everyone.
My child is currently gutted because of all the work that has been put into education (proper work, not strolling around London looking at ‘art’). Year 13, about to take his A Levels, with the hope of then going to university to further study law, in the hope of having a successful career. But, oh... we won’t worry, because he’ll turn out ‘lovely’, so f&@k it.
Get in the real world you two! Help those children get on the right path and create proper lives for themselves, rather than sit back and watch them turn into dirty layabouts like their parents.

Thanks @chipmunk & @Hopscotch. Good to be here🙂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I was listening to one of maddie's lives on IG a couple of nights ago and someone said to her it must be hard not seeing patrick. Her reply was she has been seeing him all the way through the lockdowns as he is in our sort of bubble. That makes me so angry as I am on my own and havent seen my son since Feb last year. As has already been said, how do they get away with it 😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I’m not surprised about Patrick being as she says sort of in her bubble . Even she knows it’s wrong . I haven’t watched their current videos but I know that voice yee are on about when a visitor was there and their trying to show off so much that the visitor is wrecked from them . They have said themselves before that they are are hyper when visitors are around . They are like a crowd on drugs . I think if we’re all being honest 85% of millennials having been meeting friends partners all that but it’s annoying as nitty pretends that Patrick hasn’t been their over the pandemic when he clearly was and is .

• Angry
  • Heart
Patrick isnt part of an essential support bubble, they should be reported. People where I live have been getting a £1000 fine for breaking the rules, the police here are well onto it

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Patrick isnt part of an essential support bubble, they should be reported. People where I live have been getting a £1000 fine for breaking the rules, the police here are well onto it
Definitely agree. I get really angry by them always breaking the rules.

Also that last vlogmas was all to do with their dogs and how well they were playing with them as if to say to the subs that they do love their dogs and dont treat them badly. They have been looking on here aswell to see our comments on this

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Thanks @won't_be_dupped. Yeah, her insta has been mentioned on here a few times lately, so I had a look and was quite shocked at what she’s been choosing to share so publicly. Maybe I shouldn’t have been shocked, seeing as her parents are the way they are. But I suppose I was surprised because of the contrast between what my 18 year old shares, and what she shares. If my child was posting things like Maddie does, I wouldn’t be praising it like they do. I’d be reinforcing how important it is not to overshare such private and personal images to the world.

Again, on the subject of children, I was listening to a coffee moaning this morning (from a few days ago). I’m afraid I can’t quote what was said because I was too busy laughing, but Nadia (talking about GCSEs and A Levels possibly being scrapped this year) said something along the lines of, oh don’t worry - our children haven’t been in school for years and haven’t done exams, and just look at how lovely they’ve turned out.
Now, I’m sorry Nadia, but I feel you need to wake up and help your children before it’s too late. They may not make it as a singer/artist, and then what?
My child is currently gutted because of all the work that has been put into education (proper work, not strolling around London looking at ‘art’). Year 13, about to take his A Levels, with the hope of then going to university to further study law, in the hope of having a successful career. But, oh... we won’t worry, because he’ll turn out ‘lovely’, so f&@k it.
Get in the real world you two! Help those children get on the right path and create proper lives for themselves, rather than sit back and watch them turn into dirty layabouts like their parents.

Great post HereForAScroll (y).
I felt like i wanted to respond as i am in the same situation as you regarding having teenagers (18 and 16) in my case and the confusion and stress related to taking A levels (or not?) and also a bit anxiety over what will happen in the future.
None of which the adderleys give a damn about (yeah opt out of life/education great choice their parents have made for them not!).
Thats totally not going to backfire in the future right?:mad:.
What a bunch of hypocrites as well with their constant flouting of co-vid rules/restrictions?
At the end of the day you teach your kids by your own example to be considerate and to do the right thing because thats what will help them in the future.
Its not stupidity or being naive (believe it or not mark we are not brainwashed by politicians or take everything at face value) its just that most of us take exception to being lectured at by a bunch of hypocritical muppets (yes M and N) and are instead just doing our very best to protect both ourselves and our families and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.
Its called being a parent and its something that the adderleys in my opinion still have a lot to learn about. (So they should be the last people on earth to have the audacity to lecture anybody or to be defiant and try to make people feel bad for doing the right thing just because they don't!).

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Some children want more out of life, and some parents want their children to achieve it.
Just because a lazy lifestyle suits you lot, don’t presume it’s the right or best thing for everyone.

I shouldn't worry too much about maddie, she can always make a few bob taking her clothes off like her mother. There's plenty of seedy places where she can sell her pics and I'm sure manky would be more than happy to get his camera out.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
They are so sneaky and have flouted the rules throughout. In London it's estimated one in thirty have the virus. The biggest problem has been teens not taking it seriously. If Maddie or Kiki get it (according to them Moanie had it). If one of the friends brings it in to the house, it may not affect them as badly. But Nitty's parents and Nanny Di are high risk, and Manky and Nitty could get it badly from a super spreader teen.
Initially Nitty was paranoid and bleaching the shopping bags, fear mongering and talking shite about the virus. They went to Cornwall. Still went into central London. Nitty hung out with Lisa and went to LW quite enthusiastically. Those of us who have been obeying the rules and not seeing anyone know how hard it's been. The Swad's on the other hand have all seen each other and suffered no lack of anything. They have put other's in danger and can't seem to say no to Maddie. Totally selfish.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Nitty would argue it was essential considering how concerned she is for the poor kids, the poor kids that all get together out and about and really couldn't give a 💩 and that's just her brats! I know not all kids are like this. Mine is pretty compliant 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They are so sneaky and have flouted the rules throughout. In London it's estimated one in thirty have the virus. The biggest problem has been teens not taking it seriously. If Maddie or Kiki get it (according to them Moanie had it). If one of the friends brings it in to the house, it may not affect them as badly. But Nitty's parents and Nanny Di are high risk, and Manky and Nitty could get it badly from a super spreader teen.
Initially Nitty was paranoid and bleaching the shopping bags, fear mongering and talking shite about the virus. They went to Cornwall. Still went into central London. Nitty hung out with Lisa and went to LW quite enthusiastically. Those of us who have been obeying the rules and not seeing anyone know how hard it's been. The Swad's on the other hand have all seen each other and suffered no lack of anything. They have put other's in danger and can't seem to say no to Maddie. Totally selfish.
Let’s also not forget your good catch @Miss LDN of a few weeks ago when you noticed Kiki and her FRIEND from the illegal holiday sitting together at their kitchen counter in Weekend Vlog #48.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

You are most welcome! Great posts! Top tattle from a top Tattler ( and yes, very good eye and ear, I would never have noticed all that.)

A Tattler has taken a break from this thread for a while, and they were a very good detective. No pressure on you;), but I love detective reports from the household, because like you, I'm either to busy laughing, gasping or swearing, to notice the finer most important details.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.