Nadia Sawalha #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed that in Coffee Boring he ordered Nitty to get him some paper, cheeky git ‘ Get your own paper!’ Also he gave nitty the seat with the chair leg again ,
Thank goodness Nitty rearranged seating so he had the table between his legs. His is SO BOSY and treats women like his slaves.( especially ‘Women’s work’ cooking etc) lazy B*****d...... if Nuttya doing all the domestic stuff he should be going out EARNING THE MONEY!!!!
Yeah I noticed that two, in his deluded mind he’s starting to believe he’s a kind of news anchor and he's treating her like an intern, when she’s a real life presenter, not an unemployed bleeping dick in a bubble. He’s getting worse, really losing touch with reality I think. Fads was desperately trying to lighten things up to counteract his ridiculous Piers Morgan channeling, his face like thunder, followed by a pursing of the lips, when he’s interrupted 🤣 Because of course what he’s got to say is far more important and intelligent than Fads. But she makes things worse by telling a narcissist that he’s so clever, then reads out ridiculously flattering comments about him that submissive’s type in order to get a shoutout. I noticed Fads uses exaggerated flattery in order to get round Mank & Moodie. There’s no inbetween with these two, they’re either blowing smoke up each other’s arse, or at each other’s throats.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Think the tattle comment was deleted I couldn’t find it lol . Hi mank 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Fads was desperately trying to lighten things up to counteract his ridiculous Piers Morgan channeling, his face like thunder, followed by a pursing of the lips, when he’s interrupted 🤣

Those lips get me every time. WTF is wrong with him?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I just looked, it's still there with lots of subs commenting under the post, it was originally posted 5 hours ago...

They think we are weird and we think they are deluded 😂 The main difference though is Mark cannot censor us, there is only a few of us here but we annoy the hell out of him as we tell the truth 👍

• Heart
It's still there. The one who posted the comment is now telling everyone to have a look at tattle. Omg we are going to be inundated with manky's subs:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The problem for Mark is when the subs read here, many of them will see we are telling the truth!!! I've never seen anyone tell a lie about them on here... I truly hope some of them do come and see what we are saying... It might open their eyes 👀

Ashley will be having a dicky fit at the thought of subs finding tattle 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Rach is asking if any of us are on there, of course we are Rach. I think she should get a few(y)(y) from us.

• Haha
  • Heart
I think i might suggest that she hand in her notice at work tomorrow and start up her own detective agency.

I have removed their comments, as i didn't really want to give the DI and her motormouth sidekick any glory. Suffice to say, it is still continuing. 🕵️‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Warning guys.....Rach will be knocking on your front door anytime soon. I wonder if she will have manky's baseball bat to hit us over the head. I think she's lost her temper (again) and is calling us names, what a bully, she must have been taking lessons from the man himself.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I just looked, it's still there with lots of subs commenting under the post, it was originally posted 5 hours ago...

They think we are weird and we think they are deluded 😂 The main difference though is Mark cannot censor us, there is only a few of us here but we annoy the hell out of him as we tell the truth 👍
Wow i knew it was bad but not that bad!!
They are deluded and quite threatening!
We are jealous old cows feeeks karma will get us and we are pervy over the girls:eek::sick:
absolutely sick!!
Oh and we forgot to hide our i.p addresss!!
Are mark and nadia proud to have followers like that!!
Thats one sick mindset is all i can say!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The comments on here are absolutely hilarious somedays... The truth always surfaces... Mark made a huge mistake in making his channel a dictatorship and blocking the opinions of subs....

To the subs popping over for a look at tattle... We used to enjoy the Sawalha-Adderleys page, we started to feel uncomfortable with them charging people to join their "family".

We disliked the way Mark muted free speech...

We resented them profiteering through a Pandemic under the guide that they cared... Kindness costs nothing...

We all know Mark is unemployed but we laugh and joke about how busy they tell us he is... It was his choice to take over Nadia and Kayes popular youtube channel...

We were deeply concerned by Nadia lying about being a patron of numerous charities and their handling of money "donated" via the channel.

We were horrified when we saw Marks tax return and how he deducted £14,000 from his tax bill by going to the cinema to the tune of £14k in one year alone... I personally resent how marks hobbies allow them to reduce their tax bill to barely anything...

Many of us thought their homeschooling book was a joke, it was written in a few weeks and omitted facts about tutors educating their children and other important incidentals...

Many of us were banned from their channel as we had a different opinion to Marks... I asked him why he refused to engage in psychotherapy or antidepressants for his Mental Health that he talks about alot but refuses to do anything to fix it.. I got banned for asking that question...

We've all expressed deep concern about how they treat their animals as we believe they are cruel to their animals...

As for the Sawalha-Adderley children, we only ever note concern for Kiki and now maddie is 18 we've discussed her flaunting her semi naked body all over social media.. We disliked the way they encouraged their fans to follow their then 12 Yr old daughter, who until we mentioned it on here had 9000 followers when she was 12!!!! 😡

Obviously when I say we, I mean the royal we, I am speaking from myself and the observations I've made on this site...

I now watch the Sawalha-Adderleys as it falls into my catagory of Car Crash TV, they lie alot and it gets called out on here... It's actually comical...

I firmly believe their channel was set us to reduce their tax bill and to give unemployed Mark something to do... That's just my opinion... I'll attach a copy of their tax expenses from Companies House so you can jusge for yourself...

I TOTALLY believe they pretend they care as they would not charge ppl if they did, they are not poor people. I've seen more lies on their channel than truths that's for sure... I could go on but I'd be here forever...

It's easy to knock us... I'd say open your eyes... The truth is never deleted here 🙏

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Looks like a Volvo XC90, cheapest model £54k new.
He leases his vehicle and deducts the costs from the tax bill so they pay less tax, his car leasing and car running costs allowed him to knock £20,000 of their yearly tax bill... And they never go anywhere! Lol

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Also I would like to say in my opinion he wasn't an alcoholic, just a heavy drinker like many of us have been and he really should shut up now about how effing brave he is, how hard it is etc. He looks very unhealthy for someone who's given up alcohol. I'm always shocked by the amount of opened bottles spread around the kitchen. While I'm on a rant I also do not think that he is clinically depressed,as in my experience this makes you so NUMB that you can not do much except lie in bed. I think he suffers like most people do when leading unfulfilled lives with low mood, irritability,fed up feelings etc but while most of us have (pre covid days) routines,hard work,chores, day to day duties to keep the feelings on the back burner he rolls out of bed, sticks his sweaty,gurning face into his phone and starts talking pure shite. I know I would very quickly hate myself if that's how I spent my days. I would rant on about her boring, unhealthy weight/body obsession but Chipmunk has summed that up perfectly. They don't have an original thought between them, they are bandwagon jumpers, lazy, greedy, self obsessed..oh I could go on but I seriously think they need to stop living through a lens. Sorry for the epic and thanks again Tattlers x
Wow Podular you've hit the nail on the head, esp about the SwadderElerys' neglectful parenting. :(

So many tattlers have described how M is actually starting to believe he's a hot shot journalist holding truth to power, when this YTube nonsense all started because N kept asking him when he was going to get a real job. Similarly, I believe he made up a story about being an alcoholic a long time ago because he f*cked up big time and has now convinced himself he's a professional recovering alcoholic. 'Photo shoots' like this are questionable for so many reasons but for M the professional recovering alcoholic these #taxdeductible props are simply part of his branding:

I agree that M was never an alcoholic, he drank too much and too often because he could get away with it and because his personality clashes with regular humans. And that's not a compliment, although I know M would instantly find one in there. ;) I understand that we may have some new people on tattle, who may not be aware of the following information. I hope I'm not being patronising but I only learned this through tattle, as despite never missing an opportunity to drone on about his 'recovery' M fails to mention his drink driving. Or how much the #taxdeductible insurance premium must be on his new #taxdeductible car with the kind of conviction he has on his record.

M has always been a selfish, self-entitled bastard. At the age of 32, when he had 3 tiny daughters tucked up in their beds with their 3 different mothers he drove from Bristol to Norwood, an almost a 3 hour journey of 120+ miles. Everyone on the road that night is incredibly lucky the police pulled M over. I cannot believe he was only fined £900. For further detail on the time he was caught and N couldn't make excuses for him - not for a second do I believe this was a one off - see this article:

So, his new wife N, nursing a 6 month old baby, gave M an ultimatum and he checked into The Priory (how fashionable, dahhling) for 28 days. As part of the 28 day programme, they advise x numbers of weeks follow up with AA or a n other but M was above this. Almost two decades later we can clearly see that this is not a man who has moved forward in a healthy fashion; he is angrily defensive when anyone calls them out on their foolish / boring / grubby / unfunny / neglectful / unkind etc etc behaviour that he chooses to film and edit (in the loosest sense of the words) before putting it on social media. Yet M is someone who not only refuses to take responsibility for his actions but has gaslighted his wife into believing that those 28 days long long ago in a facility in Roehampton has transformed him from a dangerous liability to a latter day addiction guru. And now he wants N to pay for his counselling training, so she can finally tell her friends and family that her husband has a real job. :mad:

I find it hard to say M is living a lie, as that would imply there's only one lie. Considering he has set up a Post Office box so he can receive fan mail more easily, now seems to be the perfect opportunity for one of his loyal submissives to send in some new mugs that he and Di can wave about to fill some time on Green Fingered Hell. May I be so bold to suggest the following slogan?
Green Fingered Heaven.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He leases his vehicle and deducts the costs from the tax bill so they pay less tax, his car leasing and car running costs allowed him to knock £20,000 of their yearly tax bill... And they never go anywhere! Lol
Apart from Sainsbury's and Crystal Palace Park, oh and Cornwall, musn't forget Cornwall. 🚗

• Haha
:(

Wow Podular you've hit the nail on the head, esp about the SwadderElerys' neglectful parenting. :(

So many tattlers have described how M is actually starting to believe he's a hot shot journalist holding truth to power, when this YTube nonsense all started because N kept asking him when he was going to get a real job. Similarly, I believe he made up a story about being an alcoholic a long time ago because he f*cked up big time and has now convinced himself he's a professional recovering alcoholic. 'Photo shoots' like this are questionable for so many reasons but for M the professional recovering alcoholic it's simply part of his branding:

I agree that M was never an alcoholic, he drank too much and too often because he could get away with it and because his personality clashes with regular humans. And that's not a compliment, although I know M would instantly find one in there. ;) I understand that we may have some new people on tattle, who may not be aware of the following information. I hope I'm not being patronising but I only learned this through tattle, as despite never missing an opportunity to drone on about his 'recovery' M fails to mention his drink driving. Or how much the #taxdeductible insurance premium must be on his new #taxdeductible car with the kind of conviction he has on his record.

M has always been a selfish, self-entitled bastard. At the age of 32, when he had 3 tiny daughters tucked up in their beds with their 3 different mothers he drove from Bristol to Norwood, an almost a 3 hour journey of 120+ miles. Everyone on the road that night is incredibly lucky the police pulled M over. I cannot believe he was only fined £900. For further detail on the time he was caught and N couldn't make excuses for him - not for a second do I believe this was a one off - see this article:

So, his new wife N, nursing a 6 month old baby, gave M an ultimatum and he checked into The Priory (how fashionable, dahhling) for 28 days. As part of the 28 day programme, they advise x numbers of weeks follow up with AA or a n other but M was above this. Almost two decades later we can clearly see that this is not a man who has moved forward in a healthy fashion; he is angrily defensive when anyone calls them out on their foolish / boring / grubby / unfunny / neglectful / unkind etc etc behaviour that he chooses to film and put on social media. Yet M is someone who not only refuses to take responsibility for his actions but has gaslighted his wife into believing that those 28 days long long ago in a facility in Roehampton has transformed him from a danerous liability to a latter day addiction guru. And now he wants N to pay for his counselling training, so she can finally tell her friends and family that her husband has a real job. :mad:

I find it hard to say M is living a lie, as that would imply there's only one lie. As he has set up a Post Office box so he can receive fan mail more easily, now seems to perfect opportunity for one of the submissives to send him and Di some new mugs that they can wave about to fill some time on Green Fingered Hell. May I be so bold to suggest the following slogan?
View attachment 370882
Your so right! He never mentions he was found guilty of drunk driving... He glorifies his haydays drinking in soho, posts woe is me videos when he's feeling sorry for hinselff but he misses out his law breaking...

BRILLIANT POST @missmickey !!!

As @missmickey says...Another reason for setting up their channel as his media company failed was to deduct his car and his vvv high drunk driving insurance bill from his tax bill

JUST WHEN YOU THINK THEY CANNOT SINK ANY LOWER! THEY FALL THROUGH THE ARSE OF THE EARTH 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
The comments on here are absolutely hilarious somedays... The truth always surfaces... Mark made a huge mistake in making his channel a dictatorship and blocking the opinions of subs....

To the subs popping over for a look at tattle... We used to enjoy the Sawalha-Adderleys page, we started to feel uncomfortable with them charging people to join their "family".

We disliked the way Mark muted free speech...

We resented them profiteering through a Pandemic under the guide that they cared... Kindness costs nothing...

We all know Mark is unemployed but we laugh and joke about how busy they tell us he is... It was his choice to take over Nadia and Kayes popular youtube channel...

We were deeply concerned by Nadia lying about being a patron of numerous charities and their handling of money "donated" via the channel.

We were horrified when we saw Marks tax return and how he deducted £14,000 from his tax bill by going to the cinema to the tune of £14k in one year alone... I personally resent how marks hobbies allow them to reduce their tax bill to barely anything...

Many of us thought their homeschooling book was a joke, it was written in a few weeks and omitted facts about tutors educating their children and other important incidentals...

Many of us were banned from their channel as we had a different opinion to Marks... I asked him why he refused to engage in psychotherapy or antidepressants for his Mental Health that he talks about alot but refuses to do anything to fix it.. I got banned for asking that question...

We've all expressed deep concern about how they treat their animals as we believe they are cruel to their animals...

As for the Sawalha-Adderley children, we only ever note concern for Kiki and now maddie is 18 we've discussed her flaunting her semi naked body all over social media.. We disliked the way they encouraged their fans to follow their then 12 Yr old daughter, who until we mentioned it on here had 9000 followers when she was 12!!!! 😡

Obviously when I say we, I mean the royal we, I am speaking from myself and the observations I've made on this site...

I now watch the Sawalha-Adderleys as it falls into my catagory of Car Crash TV, they lie alot and it gets called out on here... It's actually comical...

I firmly believe their channel was set us to reduce their tax bill and to give unemployed Mark something to do... That's just my opinion... I'll attach a copy of their tax expenses from Companies House so you can jusge for yourself...

I TOTALLY believe they pretend they care as they would not charge ppl if they did, they are not poor people. I've seen more lies on their channel than truths that's for sure... I could go on but I'd be here forever...

It's easy to knock us... I'd say open your eyes... The truth is never deleted here 🙏
You're right notSUBmissive. You do speak for yourself but in everything you've said here you speak for me too.

I notice we found tattle at a similar time for similar reasons and this all started because we enjoyed watching Nadia and Kaye walk to work. Who would have thought that making that decision a few years ago would find me typing this at midnight?! You're right, tattle has become more entertaining than what the submissives pay for on the SwadderEleys' family YT channel in M's cult. A lot of the commentary is motivated by concern for their daughters and their dogs and it's all true. M doesn't like being called out because he's told such big lies and has everything to lose.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.