Nadia Sawalha #24 Flogmas: farting, fannies, fringes & too many fweebies & twees...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard him say he filmed at an auction once,so hes filmed at the North Pole,South Pole,East Pole,West pole,noddys toy town,the moon,Saturn and Mars,the great barrier reef,santas grotto,elf town ,china town,round the back of sainsbury's ,at the front of waitrose,Antartic,Arctic, Iceland (the shop)so many places,yet he cant film a feckin vlog without us all feeling sick with the camera moving everywhere,aye we believe you manky you sweaty doughball.
Hahaha the lies. He seems to have been everywhere on the planet. Also, interviewed everyone. Thinks he's Alan Whicker meets Paxman meets Parkinson. Film maker, author, producer, twit, script writer, fiddler of the taxes, wannabe Barry Norman, podcaster, professional victim, ex alcoholic,
husband of Bratia off the telly and all round knob. Still waiting for the new series (with his mate). When does he start training as a therapist. Fantasist
and caffeine addict.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Went to this morning's live to add(n)(n)(n) but it had finished so skipped very quickly through it to hear them discussing whether to do their Sunday show. She says it could be awkward because it will be boxing day but he tells her christmas day is Friday and she looks at him completely baffled obviously trying to work it out in that thick head of hers, yes nits boxing day if the day after christmas day and that will be saturday. I'm not sure the penny dropped even then, omg she is dumb!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hahaha the lies. He seems to have been everywhere on the planet. Also, interviewed everyone. Thinks he's Alan Whicker meets Paxman meets Parkinson. Film maker, author, producer, twit, script writer, fiddler of the taxes, wannabe Barry Norman, podcaster, professional victim, ex alcoholic,
husband of Bratia off the telly and all round knob. Still waiting for the new series (with his mate). When does he start training as a therapist. Fantasist
and caffeine addict.
And don't forget how the pretty ladies all fancied him. :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Time for a new thread
I loved
‘The Lying,The Witch and The Wardrobes vThe twit in the Hat’
Thanks to who ever said it on here

• Heart
Reactions: 20
and caffeine addict.
Could it be there is a special secret as to why marks been everywhere and done everthing?
Yes cloning? Obviously having just one mark adderley isn't enough for the world.. 🙄..

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

For those who don't have access to instagram, or may not know how to navigate themselves to this horror
Why, why girls, do you have to dance in your 'undies' in the living room, with most likely Amazon turning up at any given moment.
Drunk, again? You have to be drunk don't you? To take your clothes off and pretend to be so happy, in those undies?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Give me strength.

Well here's the answer to my question. The deluded wassock has isolated the clip of him shaking his saggy moobs and uploaded it his IG account. Here's hoping it goes viral for you, M. 🤞
what a prick! He is an absolue pointless person

• Haha
I heard him say he filmed at an auction once,so hes filmed at the North Pole,South Pole,East Pole,West pole,noddys toy town,the moon,Saturn and Mars,the great barrier reef,santas grotto,elf town ,china town,round the back of sainsbury's ,at the front of waitrose,Antartic,Arctic, Iceland (the shop)so many places,yet he cant film a feckin vlog without us all feeling sick with the camera moving everywhere,aye we believe you manky you sweaty doughball.
Did all that and ended up sat in his house spouting crap every morning, has he done any work in the 16/17yrs he's been sober.....
Sweaty doughball 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pretending to promote the bra. This mad woman has serious attention seeking issues. Her poor kids.
I tagged the bra company and told them they won't get my custom, if they use that old bag to flog their product.
Hope other Tattler's will too.:D
Hilarious, what a good idea - i will do the same

Reactions: 6
Did all that and ended up sat in his house spouting crap every morning, has he done any work in the 16/17yrs he's been sober.....
Sweaty doughball 😂😂
He ran around Crystal Palace Park with his camera for a few days. Does that count?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love the title and am going to have a go at starting a new thread.
Thread no 24 we have lift off! In the spirit of the narc, I'm off to update my CV.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't think she's a well person, there is an old woman who does this on facebook and now her videos are having memes being made by people to take the piss. Nadia should really start thinking about what's she's putting out.

Someone rattled his cage, he's seething.
I’m interested in the memes where people take the pi*s.
Of her?
Oh I’d love to see that.
Any links please @won't_be_dupped?

she mentioned Organised Friends will be coming? mmmm lets see what happens
I was thinking about why the organised friends and N&M no longer have the photo of them all together on their Instagram pages.
Maybe it’s because if people google ‘organised friends’ linked to Nadia Sawalha then the thread here on Tattle (where we were saying how unprofessional The Organised Friends seemed,) would come up so they've had to remove anything on the internet which links their names as it would be nagative publicity.
Oopsies.🙈

Last edited:
  • Wow
Oh Lord! That really tickled me @Annother.
Flippin’ well done! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
One thing that stands out for me is that she never prunes herself before she does these attention seeking posts. Her legs look dry and scaly, her feet are as always embedded with dirt and need a good rub with some exfoliant or anything to get rid of the dry skin and engrained dirt. It's all I can see when she posts these videos.
Agree. What I have noticed that her hair is always curly in the right way, not the frizzy/nitty way, which must mean she has come back from LW or a photoshoot and she's feeling confident and Gor-giss and..pissed.

Time for a new thread
I loved
‘The Lying,The Witch and The Wardrobes vThe twit in the Hat’
Thanks to who ever said it on here
Cat in a hat?twit in a Hat was @Billybob69 and Lying ,witch, Wardrobe was @Hopsctotch. I've started keeping track of all the titles and tattlers, makes it a bit easier as it all starts to get a bit frantic from here on in. ❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
He's seething about the thumbs down and begging for thumbs up!! All pop over for 👎👎👎👎
Most vloggers don't need to beg, he always has to which says a lot.

what a prick! He is an absolue pointless person
Embarrassing...and even he knows it. For the small handful of people who laugh at him there will be far more cringing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.