Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clarity seeker

Chatty Member
Yes, that's why she said "I'm a patron, well not a patron..eerm, a patron like , oh something like a patron." She knew damn well she wasn't a patron. They probably sent her an email and said can we mention you at some point for having raised money? Which of course with her grandiose thinking, she instantly upgraded herself to Patron, until it spilled out of her mouth and she realised that would have been checked (by us 😅 ) straight away.
Too bloody late now! I’ve just spoken to a lovely lady from the Missing Persons charity who said they take it seriously and will definitely look into it.
I said I felt like a big of a busy body and she was wonderful and said she’s aware influencers do this kind of thing to make themselves look good and get more followers,
It’s raw for me as my uncle was missing for years. The Salvation Army located him but he’d been stabbed 7 times. He was reunited with my Dad after 27 years but died a few weeks later.
if it wasn’t for the Salvation Army they wouldn’t have seen each other. 😳

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
I've owned dogs all of my life. A dog would only go to the toilet in the house if it was desperate and no one took it out or let it out.

I think they forget about the dogs until they are filming for youtube. It's despicable, cruel and SHAME ON THEM!!!

• Angry
  • Sad

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Hi Everyone 🙋Had a much needed Hiatus from the Horrors. Looking forward to some on point observations .. Misbehaving and notSubmissive ALL of my fellow TATTLERS.✨✨ I'm pretty sure the sawallys have not had the MIGHTY CONVERSION it would take to make them in the least Palatable ???? 🤮
Great to see you back @NeveSempre

The gruesome twosome are still on their self destruct lifestyle, the only thing that holds it all together is the promise of some free plastic tat or some free food from Companies deluded into thinking their channel is product worthy!

Mark remains like a ship without a rudder, he's still feeling depressed but refuses to get an upto date diagnosis or risk taking medication that might help him!

Nadia keeps stripping off so that the viewer count goes up with her realisation that she can "attract weirdo's" just by humiliating her children, friends and family every other week.

Since you left, they still remain middle class in their own minds, I think of them as a filthy feral family despite their ridiculous middle class aspirations.

Loose Women seem to be phasing her out due to her inibility to be interesting or relevant and are probably starting to resent paying someone to make her up and dress in nice clothes her when she spends 99% of her time off LW and on their channel looking like a Naked Worzel Gummidge on Speed packing a few pounds!

They are both fatter, filthier and older since you left. Unsure if Mark has washed in your absence!

Neither of them have worked in the past few weeks but remain exhausted due to their hectic work schedule. The cooking lives have ceased, the youtube plaque remains missing in action. Despite having nothing else to do recently except drink vodka and scratch her psoriasis, Nadia has still failed to secure the Birthing Suit in your absence or find her moral compass!

The pair of them have been far too busy to "Be Kind" and help Marks mum with a leak in her flat, Nadia showed the compassion of a school bully when suggesting a leak in their elderly relatives flat was probably exaggerated.

Many of the subs have flocked the Lee Pearts Channel, to complain about the Sawalha-Adderleys lies and Marks non stop inappropriate smutty innuendos on an alleged family channel...

Bored with his usual stories re his "misdemeanours of youth" Mark has taken to getting his kicks by calling Mary Berry a swinger on a regular occurance...

Covid scaremongering is still their main source of daily income with Nadia proclaiming she wouldn't have the vaxine for fear of whats in it, but eating Mc Chemical Burgers twice in a week is much safer and will obviously keep her safer than a covid vaxine.

Soooo... All is good in the filthy hood @NeveSempre ...

Another day, another few lies on their channel

Welcome Back 👋 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

cormorant

Chatty Member
ok, their house is a tip so why would the dogs know where to go to the toilet. they've also obviously got worms which they are not treating. that nanny Di, the homeless and dog poo narratives are replacing their children in their vlogs says a lot. Did she pick up the shit with Katie Loxton tissue paper, and will that company be adding the byline "style essentials for a house full of dogshit". I also think they probably don't walk the dogs enough or regularly enough for them to know when and where they should go to the toilet. They should also get them properly groomed.

But beyond on that, to film yourself bullying a dog whose issues are all because of your poor dog ownership skills is absolutely disgusting. It shows the genuinally nasty person behind bekind fascist exterior. traumatising a dog who has those issues and thereby inflicitng anxiety upon it makes it much more likely the problem will re-occur. Here's a tip instead- tidy your home, don't have dumping grounds in six different room, have the floor and have furniture, but don't have waste and detritus everywhere so it isn't clear that they aren't living in a home where there are no boundaries- why should the dog know any different from your shit and your own- and also wash and keep everything much cleaner- stinking mattresses on the floor that are full of human biological waste are an open invitation for dogs to piss and shit on because of how they will smell. and then when you've done all that and got clear boundaries for yourself and everyone else, your dogs may well have them, and you won't be bullying them on social media and revealing what an extremely nasty and stupid person you are.

The no name sunday show. Deep fried sumthin, rolled out jusrol with stuff (including a jar of pre-made sauce) on it (revelation), the worlds most boring man, a news review like everyday, and memes done badly, and boring dog-roll with cheapo some mothers do ave them music on top like it's on top of everything they film to give the illusion of "charm", plus numerous moments where the fishwife screeches or throws fits. No thanks Mank. You are a shit programme maker. You're welcome!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

won't_be_dupped

Chatty Member
No name Sunday show free for us all

Published on 15 Nov 2020
Couldn't be bothered to watch it all, it's dragged out content because they don't have anything to vlog. The swaying of the camera is so tedious now. Why doesn't he step back a bit to get Nadia AND the food in shot, what is the point of zooming the camera back up to her face and down to the food, no one can see anything. I just gave up. So glad I don't pay for that rubbish.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
He's blocked me so many times I now have quite a collection of youtube accounts which means I can give him lots of these👎👎👎 and I'm starting to forget who I really am😁.......

• Haha
Reactions: 24

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Too bloody late now! I’ve just spoken to a lovely lady from the Missing Persons charity who said they take it seriously and will definitely look into it.
I said I felt like a big of a busy body and she was wonderful and said she’s aware influencers do this kind of thing to make themselves look good and get more followers,
It’s raw for me as my uncle was missing for years. The Salvation Army located him but he’d been stabbed 7 times. He was reunited with my Dad after 27 years but died a few weeks later.
if it was t for the Salvation Army they wouldn’t have seen each other. 😳
Do you remember when they did their dodgy quiz at the start of lockdown, she said then she was patron of the NSPCC.

It was found out she wasn't. Its very deceptive to use, a monitised youtube channel to say your a patron of a charity when your not. It's absolute deception.

• Angry
  • Wow

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Oh ffs, he makes everything miserable! Nobody can celebrate or look forward to anything with him around, such a drainer. Bore off narc!

And it looks like shes having week off to advertise for sky, never ends with the ads these days with these desperados. The more they post the more i cant stand these two pratts.
He's more than happy to share his misery time after time, celebration after celebration. He's more than happy to publically tell his family he's tearful and dreading his birthday that they will be preparing to celebrate, nice one Mark, make your anxious child even more anxious by ruining your birthday before it happens...
He's quite happy to put ALL THIS EFFORT INTO TELLING THE WORLD HOW HE FEELS BUT FAILS ONCE AGAIN TO GOTO THE DOCTORS, GET AN UPTO DATE DIAGNOSIS AND START TREATMENT SO YOU CAN GET BETTER!!!

SOOOOOOO selfish, Why are you so scared of getting better Mark? Why won't you do ANYTHING to help yourself? Next time you pick up your phone to woe is you on Instagram... DON'T... pick up the phone, dial the Doctors and MAKE A SODDING APPOINTMENT to deal with your shit.

Never ever have i seen someone sooooo desperate to share with the world how depressed they are but be so willful in doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to deal with it

SELFISH SELFISH SELFISH 😡

• Heart
  • Angry

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
The food for the homeless has died a death with them, I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't going to ask the subs for monetary donations for 'the charity'. I think we heard this before when they were doing their quizzes and we all know what happened there with donations never to be seen again.
Disgraceful the way Di says she has to go home to check on her leak wtf is the matter with those two that they can't get her a plumber and get the leak fixed. He does f all for his mother..

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

Maid22

VIP Member
..and embarrassing her children who have begged her to stop, that is the bit I really don't get.
And showing a picture her daughter did for her, and reading her personal message out to the subs (disclaimer for me, I don't watch, it's what I've read here !!!!) She's made it clear she doesn't want to be in their vlogs, great parenting Mank and nitty, it's all about the views and money making, bloody shame on the pair on them :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart

cormorant

Chatty Member
Telling one of the subs "At ease". he genuinally has no people skills. he talks to everyone like they are his inferior. No wonder he has anxiety he must go around making people hate him. Plus telling people there's no need to be critical. eff off. Their free speech; they should do what they want with it. I really do hate him. He also really thinks he can gaslight people as much as he does himself. Whaddacock

• Angry
  • Heart

tomtomclub

VIP Member
How many times does Maddie have to put on every post of Marcunts 'l love you so much' and he replies 'I love you more' when they are probably standing next to each other = cringe on every level - his 2older daughters dont do this

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha