Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Seeking clarity

Chatty Member
If Stacey got 3 grand the others should get double that. But they all get the same pay even the anchor. No way do they get payed 3 grand an episode though.
I totally believe that’s what they get... and more.
I know singers in Ireland who aren’t even well known who get that for a 2 Hour show.

Reactions: 1

missmickey

VIP Member
l liked the bit at the beginning of GFH where we hear Nadia in the background saying “I’m going to tell my mum and dad”. She literally is wanting to tell them she got her own crap removed from the front of the house and will be announcing it to them to seek their praise for this wonderful idea she has managed to execute.
Her parents know they are a pair of wasters - check out Teddy's comment under this:

M once said that Nitty facially looked like Jerry in Tom and Jerry, the mouse, and now I can't unsee it. Her big, wide face, and the same colour.

I think it's because he feels uncomfortable having his picture taken, so he acts the fool.
Not much acting needed then 🤔

It's Xander, he has a youtube channel where he's videoing himself discussing topics like these 2 😂

I vote this title
Fml I bet that's a joy to behold. Bless his heart!

Ulrika

Chatty Member
They talk about Michelle as if she’s their staff - maybe she’s the £25K? And he’s said they used to have more staff which maybe explains the £50K? Just a thought.
On their website they have a staff member called Miranda Laughlin.

petalpetunia

Chatty Member
I wonder if she’ll mention former LW Katie Price’s broken feet? She’s another loser, I can’t abide her either. They both have a lot in common. Both bigheaded look at me aren’t I gorgeous fools. Neither do any housework and live in squalor. Neither do much for their own kids because the most important thing is themselves.
These two irritants and the male version Paddy Guinness I despise so much it hurts 🤬👊

Re Paddy McGuinness we went shopping in Wilmslow & Alderley Edge yesterday and passed the beauty salon where his wife sometimes goes. I told my husband if I spot him anywhere I’d give him one of my looks. Husband laughed saying, d’you think he’d care...Ha ha he’s right but it would make me feel good 😌

I was in Wilmslow yesterday too 😱

leesbluecaesar

Chatty Member
In the latest GFH video, I think Mark put the poo there. You could tell how fragile his masculinity was when he put a few pebbles down by the spa and went on and on about it.
He didn't like the fact another man came in and just got on and cleared that space. Something Mark could have done but never bothered, as his idea of gardening is gurning and screaming and achieving nothing. Nadia says about Stephen "he is the best man for the job. He is so strong" - which was really weird wording and an obvious dig at mark.
Then suddenly....surprise...there's a human poo in the garden. The subject is changed, stephens work is forgotten about and Marks poo pulls focus.
It wasn’t Stephen it was Tariq whoever the hell he is!

Shmily1

@Hopscotch - you can however Ignore a member. It's practically the same as mute.
Click their name on the left-hand column here, then just press Ignore. Hey presto! 🙂

Vaddict

I see Julia has created a very professional looking video to promote Dina’s art boxes. There was mention in a recent vlog that Nadia was going to show the content of the box...but no further mention? I know those boxes aren’t worth what’s being charged, but it’s the principle of supporting Dina with the project that I admire Julia for putting that effort in, and seeing as there won’t be much profit in the project, she’ll have done that for free and is giving the video as much exposure as she can by pinning it to the top of her Twitter.

It irritates me, not that I’d want to buy the art box, that all the times Dina cooks, picks things up from the shops, house and dog-sits, willingly appears in the vlogs for no gain to herself and who knows what else, including caring for their parents when needed...because I remember in the video where Betty took Maddie to LW and Betty went home ill, Nadia then vlogged later that day from her garden saying how worried she was for her mother and would know more when Dina sent her an update...so it’s clear if the parents need support it’s not Nadia who makes the effort to walk next door to do anything practical for them, even though she only works 2 days a week and Dina (might) Work 5.

So for all her sister does to support her, and yes she has mentioned and instagrammed the art boxes so hasn’t ignored Dina’s project, but compare that with Julia’s thought, time and effort into creating a professional advert that Dina could use far and wide to promote herself and and friends project, and you can see how little effort Nadia has put in.

Mark is a director ffs, so in theory has the skills to produce an advert, they live next door so could easily work together on it, yet it’s Julia who lives miles away who puts the effort in with nothing to personally gain by doing so.

It irks me that we don’t EVER see Mark or Nadia going out of their way to help/support others, everything seems to be completely on their terms, and they’ll only for example help Dina with her project if it suits them on that particular day to include it in a photo or vlog, and it’ll be minimum effort as they won’t tidy the background or prepare a script, or even bother to edit it to make it look as good as is possible.

It’s an example that has irritated me, but it’s representative of their whole attitude towards family and friends, we just don’t see them doing things for others, it’s very one-way and they only seem to do things with others if it creates ‘good’ vlog content (nanny di in the garden being the prime example), and nothing to actually help others just out of care, which they are so big-headed that if they did, I am 99% sure they’d be mentioning/filming it.
Couldn't agree more. :)

CakesRFab

She shouldn't be back in the studio anytime soon as she's had her kids friends staying over in what she called a "Social Bubble". One rule for them it seems! 🙄
This is actually ok as long as it only one other household at a time

"From 4 July people can also stay overnight at someone else’s house: although again this is capped at a maximum of two households."