Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emsie

VIP Member
God knows. I was distracted by watching her curl her eyelashes and wondering where her t-shirt was from.

LellsBells

VIP Member
She doesn't really post a lot about her private life like her job or her relationship its actually really refreshing. I feel like she's my crazy mate who just comes on insta to make me laugh.
I looked at some of her highlights last week and honestly I was giggling away to myself šŸ¤£

LellsBells

VIP Member
I can kind of understand her staying away from IG because she keeps going on Covid rants then has to deal with all the DMs!! šŸ¤£
But I think she had part 2 of her bathroom reveal ready to upload to YT so I'm surprised she hasn't done it šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
I hope she's okay, I really like Jess ā˜ŗ

LellsBells

VIP Member
I always wonder what she does for a living!
Me too! I donā€™t blame her for not giving out any personal information but it pisses me off when she does an ā€œask me anythingā€ or ā€œassumptionsā€ then doesnā€™t actually give a straight answer šŸ˜–

sageandoak

Just watched her recent video of her jumping off the settee in her coat and I just thought is that necessary? Who does that?

LellsBells

VIP Member
I get that impression too. For some reason, I imagine she has extreme highs and lows.
Sheā€™s talked in the past about staying in bed all day and sometimes in her stories she seems almost delirious.
Hope sheā€™s doing ok

LellsBells

VIP Member
So fed up of Jess using the ā€œIā€™m My Organised Bubble bitchā€ clip now šŸ™„
She can be very repetitive, itā€™s kind of irritating!