Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LellsBells

VIP Member
Ohh Jess shut up talking about Corona and scaremongering!!!!
She’s my favourite YouTuber / Instragmmer, she cracks me up all the time but I’m absolutely petrified of this virus and losing a loved one to it so she’s doing my head in complaining about lockdowns and Boris!

Reactions: 2

Bojangles

I cannot stand her! She is a 30 ish year old woman acting like a 15 year old! She doesn’t have an ounce of class and acts like she’s beautiful with her 80’s style perm gelled hair. And what is with the obsession of her staring at herself in the view finder continuously 😅 she’s like nails on a chalk board 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
Her bored in the house and in the house drunk made me howl with laughter
I just want to be her friend lol 😂

Reactions: 1

LellsBells

VIP Member
Poor Jess, she’s been through so much in the last few months!
She looks so happy with little Billie 🥰

sageandoak

Okay I’ve looked for the last 3 days and there’s been no stories from Jess, where has she gone?

Emsie

VIP Member
She doesn't really post a lot about her private life like her job or her relationship its actually really refreshing. I feel like she's my crazy mate who just comes on insta to make me laugh.

sageandoak

Honestly since she’s announced her pregnancy that’s all she’s spoken about. She’s honestly so boring

Lilooooo

She is absolutely hilarious, her 30K followers party with all the filters😂😂 she’s brilliant, I’d love to be her friend!

Emsie

VIP Member
I cannot stand her! She is a 30 ish year old woman acting like a 15 year old! She doesn’t have an ounce of class and acts like she’s beautiful with her 80’s style perm gelled hair. And what is with the obsession of her staring at herself in the view finder continuously 😅 she’s like nails on a chalk board 🤢
Don't hold back, tell us how you feel 🤣
When I started this thread I loved her but she's gone very annoying now.
I also preferred her living room with the pink sofa. The green doesn't match. And why is it a sofa bed, her literal bedroom is 2 feet away 🤣

LellsBells

VIP Member
Interested to see how she's gonna squeeze herself, a boyfriend, a baby and a step child in that flat!
Does he have a kid already? I must’ve missed that. I thought all the toys in the drawer was for her little sister

Booklover

VIP Member
I like her. She can laugh at herself too. When she had the filters a while back, it was hilarious.

Georgethecat

VIP Member
Guessing she means someone asked her to share about Palestine and the horrors going on in the Gaza Strip ? I think she's right not to share something she knows nothing about

CelinaRoger

Jess is my fave instagrammer, absolutely love her page and it's so refreshing to watch interesting/funny/ outspoken stories rather than the same old crap everyone else posts.