Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
I unsubscribed. Her voice grates on me like an actual cheese grater. Her back issues and disability suck but if she lost some weight she would alleviate the pressure on herself. She doesnā€™t do herself any favours which is just sad

Thefamily

Iā€™m in the minority but I like her and wish sheā€™d upload more. She has a serious spinal cord injury and is in daily chronic pain, I researched her condition as iā€™d not heard of it before and it sounds awful. I suppose at least she didnā€™t just give up and is still trying to ā€˜workā€™?
But to be fair even with her condition which I know of very well as my husband has something very very similar, if sheā€™s able to drive her daughter up and down to her activities, go shopping all the time and all the other stuff she does then with her daughter now in full time school she should be able to hold down a part time job at least.
Sheā€™s not consistent and dare I say it lazy. She made a big deal at the beginning of last year I think about slimming world and made some vlogs then no more was said. Sheā€™s like that with a lot of her stuff

Sallydally

VIP Member
It is Haylee, 100%. Oh what would her "friends" say if they knew what she really thought of them. She is all nice to them on instagram and slags them off on here. She thinks we are friends, we talk all the time but she has no idea what i really think and know. I cannot say anymore, but i know this is her.

Reading here :)
im unsure if it really is her. If you ā€˜knowā€™ her and are adamant itā€™s her then Iā€™ve got no reason to disbelieve you but I canā€™t imagine Hayley writing some of those posts with the grammar used. I can imagine her being bitchy though šŸ¤”

Weemcgee

It is Haylee, 100%. Oh what would her "friends" say if they knew what she really thought of them. She is all nice to them on instagram and slags them off on here. She thinks we are friends, we talk all the time but she has no idea what i really think and know. I cannot say anymore, but i know this is her.

Reading here :)
Sounds like you have to much time on your hands to be talking to her when you donā€™t like her? I am absolutely not her and think itā€™s laughable you think I am just because I havenā€™t been negative about her.

licklefish

That other poster who knows Haylee obv hit the nail on the head , that it was Haylee and Wayne posting. She's has been banned by the looks of it, the one that is friends with Haylee, all of her posts have been removed.
That account was removed after I stated I wasnā€™t Wayne and that I know who they most likely are - a vile person and a liar.

That account was removed after I stated I wasnā€™t Wayne and that I know who they most likely are - a vile person and a liar.
And Iā€™m talking about the person claiming to be friends with Haylee and then slagging her off here.

Iā€™m in the minority but I like her and wish sheā€™d upload more. She has a serious spinal cord injury and is in daily chronic pain, I researched her condition as iā€™d not heard of it before and it sounds awful. I suppose at least she didnā€™t just give up and is still trying to ā€˜workā€™?
Hi Haylee so obvious this is you.

Thefamily

To be honest I just think she uses this as an excuse not to get a proper job because letā€™s face it, she doesnā€™t exactly take her ā€˜jobā€™ vlogging seriously

Thefamily

Iā€™m sure this woman could win an award for always being ill. Sheā€™s literally moaned for months(in fact almost this whole year) about she sick and then sheā€™ll have the audacity to say sheā€™s got to catch up with ā€˜workā€™
Does she really class herself as an influencer?

Last edited:

Queenie

VIP Member
They definitely donā€™t seem well-matched. Does anyone know exactly what her disability is? Is it her back? Has she ever worked?

Sallydally

VIP Member
She doesnā€™t upload regularly even when sheā€™s not ill. Iā€™m really surprised sheā€™s still with channel mum. Her videos seem thrown together.

karenjet

VIP Member
I used to watch her. Iā€™m not really sure why I stopped. Her little girl was quite bratty then. I wonder why her hubby is so dead against having another baby. Iā€™m sure Haylee would like another

Ispylittleeye

Chatty Member
I used to watch her. Iā€™m not really sure why I stopped. Her little girl was quite bratty then. I wonder why her hubby is so dead against having another baby. Iā€™m sure Haylee would like another
I think she mentioned in a vlog once that she canā€™t because of her disability

karenjet

VIP Member
From what I remember when I watched her she worked as a paralegal then had an accident, a fall maybe. Had a have emergency surgery and itā€™s left her with a permanent disability.

Sallydally

VIP Member

And Iā€™m talking about the person claiming to be friends with Haylee and then slagging her off here.
So they did or didnā€™t know Haylee??

Maz86

Absolutely agree with you. She's using her "disability" to her advantage by doing fuck all and plays on it all the time. I cannot stand her, she try's to hard to fit in and be cool, it stands out a mile. Just makes her look desperate. If she lost weight, I am sure that would help with the disability but again, cannot be arsed after a few weeks.
Exactly! Desperate! Just so desperate to be with the ā€œcoolā€ mums... šŸ˜’ I am unsure whether it would help with her disability itself, but dropping a few stones would definitely benefit any person, witj or without disability. It could give her some content as well, following her weightloss journey. Itā€™s hard, but not impossible, but sheā€™d rather make excuses and cry disability...

I cannot stand her. Sheā€™s so fake. I mean she literally the most fake person Iā€™ve come across and for some reason she makes me so irritated I cannot deal with it. I also unsubscribed from channel mum when I saw sheā€™d joined. That woman would throw her nan in front of a car if she thought itā€™d get her attention. ??ā€ā™€
i agree! she is so arrogant and self obsessed! she thinks very highly of herself!