Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sallydally

VIP Member
I think she did mention about not being able to get pregnant again recently.
Her fiancé creeps me out when she shows him, he’s usually wearing pj bottoms covered in cartoon characters, they look like they’re from the kids section! And those horrible slipper boots ? he seems quite feminine!

Reactions: 1
i can assure you it’s not 😂. Why is it you can’t say anything that isn’t negative without being accused of being the person in question?
Oh i can assure you that this is 100% YOU Haylee.

Laugh all you want, i know more than you think.

i can assure you it’s not 😂. Why is it you can’t say anything that isn’t negative without being accused of being the person in question?
Laugh all you want, i know so much more than you think.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Queenie

VIP Member
I unsubscribed once she joined Vhannel Mum. I know she's disabled but she doesn't half play the pity card

Moaning again! her daughter never seems happy still crying going into school. obviously doesn't like not being the only spoilt child! love how she does one little thing now she is in pain and wont be able to do anything all week! lazy cow!

Laura12345

How come posts have been deleted from here?
That other poster who knows Haylee obv hit the nail on the head , that it was Haylee and Wayne posting. She's has been banned by the looks of it, the one that is friends with Haylee, all of her posts have been removed.

Sallydally

VIP Member
Exactly! Desperate! Just so desperate to be with the “cool” mums... 😒 I am unsure whether it would help with her disability itself, but dropping a few stones would definitely benefit any person, wit or without disability. It could give her some content as well, following her weightloss journey. It’s hard, but not impossible, but she’d rather make excuses and cry disability...
I used to enjoy her slimming world content although I knew it wouldn’t last long.
I have lost just over a stone on slimming world so far and I’m really noticing the benefits, not just physical but I feel so much better in myself. I don’t feel sluggish when I wake up etc. I do think losing weight could help her that way.
I remember her mentioning about Isabella's friends mentioning about her being big and it really upset her, she was going to do something about it apparently. This was well over a year ago and it looks like she’s only got bigger.

Sallydally

VIP Member
He always seems to be on his computer in the evening, there doesn’t seem to be any chemistry between them as a couple. He does seem hands on with Bella but I think that’s more down to Haylee’s laziness. I understand she’s disabled but they don’t seem to do anything together, as a couple. I reckon that’s why he’s on his computer in the evenings ? not gaming at all!

she initially comes across really nice but when you watch more and see the bitchiness and just how much she looks down on other people, you can see just how nasty she really is! i agree there is nothing between the couple they have been together since they were kids i bet he didn't sign up for what he ended up with!

Sallydally

VIP Member
Is Haylee an only child? Also what’s the deal with the boyfriends family.....never see them with his side? Always going on about her mum.

Laura12345

An
I used to enjoy her slimming world content although I knew it wouldn’t last long.
I have lost just over a stone on slimming world so far and I’m really noticing the benefits, not just physical but I feel so much better in myself. I don’t feel sluggish when I wake up etc. I do think losing weight could help her that way.
I remember her mentioning about Isabella's friends mentioning about her being big and it really upset her, she was going to do something about it apparently. This was well over a year ago and it looks like she’s only got bigger.
if that didn't give her the motivation to loose weight nothing will !

Bobinsky

Oh i can assure you that this is 100% YOU Haylee.

Laugh all you want, i know more than you think.

Laugh all you want, i know so much more than you think.
Haha ooh do spill! Just looked back on their posting history and the only other comment on this thread was saying that haylee had fertility issues and cant carry another child. She certainly has it in for rhian Gibson if it is haylee!

Queenie

VIP Member
Her voice grates on me (not the accent, just her voice). She plays on her disability to get sympathy.

Sallydally

VIP Member
I saw her on insta stories moaning about hate comments again last week....she’s either copying Rebecca Lamb (it was the day after she threw a wobbly) or she’s been reading here as it was literally after a few new comments. 🧐

Weemcgee

I’m in the minority but I like her and wish she’d upload more. She has a serious spinal cord injury and is in daily chronic pain, I researched her condition as i’d not heard of it before and it sounds awful. I suppose at least she didn’t just give up and is still trying to ‘work’?

Mumofboys

Name being mumsofboys? No I’m not Haylee.

From the videos I’ve watched I’ve never seen her ‘ make a song and dance’ about a disability.
As from the comments about her daughter, how is she bratty and spoilt? Don’t we all go above and beyond for our kids?

Queenie

VIP Member
Name being mumsofboys? No I’m not Haylee.

From the videos I’ve watched I’ve never seen her ‘ make a song and dance’ about a disability.
As from the comments about her daughter, how is she bratty and spoilt? Don’t we all go above and beyond for our kids?
It’s a trash thread. End of.

Anyhoo...I thought it was Slimming World she was on? No?
[automerge]1543166861[/automerge]I’m just going to ignore the troll now. ?

Back to thread...

Last edited:

Ispylittleeye

Chatty Member
I think she did mention about not being able to get pregnant again recently.
Her fiancé creeps me out when she shows him, he’s usually wearing pj bottoms covered in cartoon characters, they look like they’re from the kids section! And those horrible slipper boots ? he seems quite feminine!
He plays his computer of a night time too. Gaming nights I think she says.