My Frugal year

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the beg for free glasses. Imagine she's about to add 'glasses wearer' to her personality like her hero Alexandra Steadman.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
On the beg for free glasses. Imagine she's about to add 'glasses wearer' to her personality like her hero Alexandra Steadman.
Oh god, will the smug selfies then include her pushing her glasses up or looking down her glasses, trying to look smouldering?

Or perhaps she be like Toby and Roo (another woke insta twit) and film lots of talking stories with her pushing her glasses up constantly and hand gestures 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Does anyone get the vibe she was gutted to have two sons and now finally feels fulfilled she has a daughter lol. The ‘H’ content makes me so uneasy.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone get the vibe she was gutted to have two sons and now finally feels fulfilled she has a daughter lol. The ‘H’ content makes me so uneasy.

Oh she's made it blatantly obvious H is her favourite. She's a "delight" to be around, yet it's an inconvenient juggle having the boys at home for school holidays while she "works" (haha).

What made it the most obvious was when a few weeks ago she stated a child was off school and how annoying it was. The same had happened with H a few weeks prior to that but all she could bang on about was "I'm not complaining though. She's so lovely to be around".

One day her boys will notice the difference in how she treats H compared to them. I'm sick of the insta twit mums doing this when it comes to their children, putting down their sons and making fun of them, but favouring their "little bestie" (daughter). See also Brummy mummy, Toby and Roo as prime examples.

Reactions: 6
She puts that girl on another level compared to the boys. It’s so obvious and one day it will be for them too, so sad to watch such a difference between how they are treated. Favouritism at its finest.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I am so glad she has a thread. I think I started following her early on, (around 2019?) after seeing an article about her in a Sunday supplement. She’d only just worked out she had 27k debt and hadn’t really started paying it off. If I’m honest she was a bit of a ‘hate follow’ from the start because she seemed to take no responsibility and blame social media for her debt, I remember something about a £250 rug she couldn’t afford but bought anyway because she saw it in a nice house on instagram or some nonsense. My memory is hazy but I think she also got pregnant with her second whilst in a sh!tload of debt which seems so irresponsible as children are so expensive. I accept that I am in the fortunate position of never having been in debt but she wasn’t struggling to make ends meet, she was just wasting money on sh!t. I eventually unfollowed when her book came out because every post made me angry.

It seems from what I’ve read here that nothing has changed, she still spends money on sh!t, she just has more money. I wouldn’t be surprised if she has a massive panic over an unpaid tax bill at some point because she never realised that self-employed people have to submit a tax return and can’t just spend everything in their bank account.

She has proved nothing as she paid off her debt by getting lucky with a book deal like others have said. I put her in the same bracket as the 20 year olds bragging that they’ve bought a house through saving and budgeting carefully whilst conveniently forgetting that they live in an area where a 3 bed semi only costs 150k and mummy and daddy gave them 100k for a ’deposit’.

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but she’s utterly insufferable!!!

Love a mum to a wonderful eight-ish week old currently in the sleep trenches 🫠

IMG_1437.jpeg

• Heart

View attachment 2893372
Omg congratulations lovely!!! Honestly ignore any bullshit about sleep I’m convinced they come out hard wired to do what they do and no earth mother or gadget mother bullshit can make it more manageable/nor is it a parental achievement for yours to sleep any which way! Just enjoy those chubby cuddles 😭❤

• Heart

View attachment 2893372
If H had been a boy this would not be the case, don’t worry. Enjoy every moment of your bubble, they’re only little once and it does go quickly (no matter how slow it feels when sleep deprived). Ignore all others preaching, including her. H can do no wrong.

• Heart
If H had been a boy this would not be the case, don’t worry. Enjoy every moment of your bubble, they’re only little once and it does go quickly (no matter how slow it feels when sleep deprived). Ignore all others preaching, including her. H can do no wrong.
Exactly this!

The way she says it's a "revelation" to have a child with easy bedtimes and sleep is just another way to moan about her boys and how they weren't and never will be as perfect 😓

Why are they so big?! They, like her eye brows, look ridiculous. She has a face which doesn’t suit glasses, and I would put money on a low prescription that didn’t require them. It’s just another fad she’s found.

View attachment 2893372
Glad I unfollowed this charlatan a while back, from reading here it seems she’s predictably got more and more smug, who knows why! Being a success on insta is not a barometer to judge yourself against.