Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missoula18

Chatty Member
What I've never understood about these people with huge detached new builds as their first home and they're like 21.... Is how the hell do they afford it?

Reactions: 11
Anyone sick of seeing the same 5 recycled photos in her feed? Her house is a carbon copy of every redrow show home and people love it. Had to unfollow due to AD after AD.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I live on the same development as Claire and I don’t think she denies she gets her inspiration from show homes, to be fair!? But then I’m guessing one of her other neighbours started this thread....the one who claims to not like her but copies everything she does😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

vicky87

I actually quite liked her account until a few weeks ago when I realised it was ad after ad after ad 😭 the garden sofa set she got gifted costs over £1500. I don't get why these people get gifted so much stuff and it's so expensive! 😒 then they advertise it as if us normal peasants can afford it 😂

Reactions: 7

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
New builds are easy to Chuck stuff in and make them ‘insta homes’
Personally I find them boring
New builds are for people with no imagination in my opinion. Her house is an absolute prime example of this.

Her house is boring. Her posts are boring. And she is really fucking boring and always on the beg.

I don't get it at all 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Mamabear81

I actually quite liked her account until a few weeks ago when I realised it was ad after ad after ad 😭 the garden sofa set she got gifted costs over £1500. I don't get why these people get gifted so much stuff and it's so expensive! 😒 then they advertise it as if us normal peasants can afford it 😂
I've just come across this thread because I'm so fed up with Claire. I was the exact same until she started shamelessly bragging about all the expensive nursery and baby items she's been given for free! If she is a Solicitor then she could absolutely afford to kit out her nursery herself. Aside from some clothes I don't think she's bought a single thing for her baby and she's so smug about it. We had to scrimp and save to be able to buy our baby girl everything and quite a few things were second hand, so it's pretty insulting when someone fairly well off is handed everything on a plate.

Reactions: 6
Apologies if this has already been said but why is it on Instagram, the more you already have the more you get for free?

So many first time parents would be in awe of what this one person has been gifted (I know I would have been) - and it’s not like they couldn’t afford to buy the items themselves, is it? And I guess putting a swipe up means they actually earn through their free products too?

I loved home accounts on Insta when I first joined but now I really resent the whole culture 😔

Reactions: 4
New builds are for people with no imagination in my opinion. Her house is an absolute prime example of this.

Her house is boring. Her posts are boring. And she is really fucking boring and always on the beg.

I don't get it at all 🤷🏻‍♀️
I agree 👍🏻🥰

No unless she’s not declaring it. Everything in her home is ridiculously expensive though. I wonder what her job is?

edit: just re read the post very carefully andfound a hidden #gifted
All is not what it appears with these ‘influencers’
Their homes are full of expensive stuff they didn’t pay for to convince us mere mortals that we NEED to buy said shit!
Not being funny I don’t scrimp when it comes to my house but I work hard and pay for it myself...
These lot have nothing to be proud of!

C

Cleo

What I've never understood about these people with huge detached new builds as their first home and they're like 21.... Is how the hell do they afford it?
Yes...I understand what you’re saying! They’re either very good at saving, had some help or in a lot of debt! I’ve had to unfollow a few as it was starting to make me feel inadequate not inspired!

Asdf

Watch out - you need to give credit if you’re painting a wall in Dulux Sapphire Salute (who isn’t these days apart from those using Hauge Blue) and happen to have a white bed... you owe Claire the credit don’t you know, her super ‘original’ ideas are not for plagiarising! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Watch out - you need to give credit if you’re painting a wall in Dulux Sapphire Salute (who isn’t these days apart from those using Hauge Blue) and happen to have a white bed... you owe Claire the credit don’t you know, her super ‘original’ ideas are not for plagiarising! :rolleyes:
Ahh, Claire’s quarterly instalment of crying plagiarism. Needs to get over herself.

Reactions: 2
It's a bit difficult to keep up with fresh content when the only thing you have is a fairly smallish house and no other angle/interest, people will start losing interest.

It is a nice house, but what real value does the account add?

B4rney

Ah she’s alright, she works hard and has a demanding full time job. Lots of the money I’m sure comes from inheritance. I’m mid 20s and live in a house I definitely couldn’t afford without my inheritance. It is tricky, but you just have to remember everyone has a different situation.