My first home by claire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if this has already been said but why is it on Instagram, the more you already have the more you get for free?

So many first time parents would be in awe of what this one person has been gifted (I know I would have been) - and it’s not like they couldn’t afford to buy the items themselves, is it? And I guess putting a swipe up means they actually earn through their free products too?

I loved home accounts on Insta when I first joined but now I really resent the whole culture 😔

Reactions: 4
I actually quite liked her account until a few weeks ago when I realised it was ad after ad after ad 😭 the garden sofa set she got gifted costs over £1500. I don't get why these people get gifted so much stuff and it's so expensive! 😒 then they advertise it as if us normal peasants can afford it 😂

Reactions: 7
I actually quite liked her account until a few weeks ago when I realised it was ad after ad after ad 😭 the garden sofa set she got gifted costs over £1500. I don't get why these people get gifted so much stuff and it's so expensive! 😒 then they advertise it as if us normal peasants can afford it 😂
I've just come across this thread because I'm so fed up with Claire. I was the exact same until she started shamelessly bragging about all the expensive nursery and baby items she's been given for free! If she is a Solicitor then she could absolutely afford to kit out her nursery herself. Aside from some clothes I don't think she's bought a single thing for her baby and she's so smug about it. We had to scrimp and save to be able to buy our baby girl everything and quite a few things were second hand, so it's pretty insulting when someone fairly well off is handed everything on a plate.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know how she takes her photos as they always look professional and a lot better than just on a phone. Always made me wonder x

I've just come across this thread because I'm so fed up with Claire. I was the exact same until she started shamelessly bragging about all the expensive nursery and baby items she's been given for free! If she is a Solicitor then she could absolutely afford to kit out her nursery herself. Aside from some clothes I don't think she's bought a single thing for her baby and she's so smug about it. We had to scrimp and save to be able to buy our baby girl everything and quite a few things were second hand, so it's pretty insulting when someone fairly well off is handed everything on a plate.
She sounds like rvk_loves who had pretty much everything gifted for her little one 😡 and brags about it at every opportunity!

Her post today brought me here 🤣 have not followed her for long but she's 💤💤 how old is she does any one know?

Reactions: 1
Yes x

If anyone has the patience or time. Seriously scroll through, the amount of people that have asked about her sons bedroom colour and NOT ONE REPLY, pure ignorant.

Last edited: