My first home by claire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't understand why she has so much followers? Surely they must be bought?
There's a lot of Russian and middle Eastern followers but most big accounts have that. Maybe she did buy some, even if the big accounts had they'd never admit to it.

It's a bit difficult to keep up with fresh content when the only thing you have is a fairly smallish house and no other angle/interest, people will start losing interest.

It is a nice house, but what real value does the account add?
Yep and I think that's why so many big accounts are boring now. They've either been gifted so much stuff their houses are finished or they're constantly accepting new free tit to change it up. Not necessarily MFHBC but others for sure. The only thing they seem to add is revenue for companys and themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The whole ‘my first interior design project’. I think she’s hinting that she’s doing someone’s decor for them as a client 🤮 how insulting to proper interior designers who train for ages and get properly qualified. These home accounts actually think they are the same standard as interior designers. ???? Deluded. She’s probably a decent person, but she is not interior designer standard 🙄 she’s just a girl who puts ornaments in her house 🤷🏼‍♀️ And paints a few walls 🧐

Come back from holiday and Claires still taking the same bath she posted about a year ago. It got more likes the first time she posted it though.

Watch out - you need to give credit if you’re painting a wall in Dulux Sapphire Salute (who isn’t these days apart from those using Hauge Blue) and happen to have a white bed... you owe Claire the credit don’t you know, her super ‘original’ ideas are not for plagiarising! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Watch out - you need to give credit if you’re painting a wall in Dulux Sapphire Salute (who isn’t these days apart from those using Hauge Blue) and happen to have a white bed... you owe Claire the credit don’t you know, her super ‘original’ ideas are not for plagiarising! :rolleyes:
Ahh, Claire’s quarterly instalment of crying plagiarism. Needs to get over herself.

Reactions: 2
Didn't see Claire giving this girl inspo credit though?

Attachments

I can't understand why she has so much followers? Surely they must be bought?
What makes you think they have been bought because she has a lot of followers ?

Claire posting about being tit at recycling on her ad when she's been recycling photos since her account started.

New builds are easy to Chuck stuff in and make them ‘insta homes’
Personally I find them boring
They must be so rich!
I looked up how much their nursery furniture cost, the armchair was £600 the stool £200 just for that! That’s more than I spent on my car

New builds are easy to Chuck stuff in and make them ‘insta homes’
Personally I find them boring
New builds are for people with no imagination in my opinion. Her house is an absolute prime example of this.

Her house is boring. Her posts are boring. And she is really bleeping boring and always on the beg.

I don't get it at all 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
New builds are for people with no imagination in my opinion. Her house is an absolute prime example of this.

Her house is boring. Her posts are boring. And she is really bleeping boring and always on the beg.

I don't get it at all 🤷🏻‍♀️
I agree 👍🏻🥰

No unless she’s not declaring it. Everything in her home is ridiculously expensive though. I wonder what her job is?

edit: just re read the post very carefully andfound a hidden #gifted
All is not what it appears with these ‘influencers’
Their homes are full of expensive stuff they didn’t pay for to convince us mere mortals that we NEED to buy said tit!
Not being funny I don’t scrimp when it comes to my house but I work hard and pay for it myself...
These lot have nothing to be proud of!

Reactions: 4