My budget home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same! I’m currently pregnant so my explore page is always full of those videos with that bloody song! Will be unfollowing her now as I can’t stand it when influencers get pregnant then all the free stuff arrives 🙄 when most of us a struggling with crap maternity pay
Congratulations on your pregnancy Dipdab! I don't blame you for unfollowing her. The free stuff that influencers receive it very galling.

Reactions: 1
Congratulations on your pregnancy Dipdab! I don't blame you for unfollowing her. The free stuff that influencers receive it very galling.
Thank you! Yes it’s a joke how much they get, sometimes even 2 of 3 prams they don’t even need. Would be nice of these big companies to donate some items to women’s charities instead.
You just know she is also going to have the classic influencer “traumatic birth story”.

So glad there’s a thread for her…..

She really bugs the tit out of me more recently. Always on the beg. If it’s not begging for her daughters bedroom furniture it’s prams and other baby items.

I see how she’s on the beg for a baby shower venue now.

I can’t stand how these “influencers” think they should be entitled to free stuff. Go to work and pay for it like the rest of us have to you freeloading arse holes!

Reactions: 9
I think it’s really sad when people throw them selves a baby shower, shows she’s got no friends.

Reactions: 3
I think it’s really sad when people throw them selves a baby shower, shows she’s got no friends.
I always think this. You never see her go out with mates or anything. Her whole life is insta

just me that noticed she had her tree up already when Justine was taking pics of fm stuff the other day but pretending she’s just put it up today…

came to tattle after I noticed she had been plugging the zilch free £15…
Which with her platform - why not?!
but she tries to make out she’s such a transparent account. When she’s really not transparent in the fact that she’s making how much ‘free’ money from using her link. ‘Oh how great it is to get £15 free this time of year’.
your clearly getting a lot more than £15 free! Be transparent and thank your followers for using your link for you to get that credit!!!

Reactions: 2
came to tattle after I noticed she had been plugging the zilch free £15…
Which with her platform - why not?!
but she tries to make out she’s such a transparent account. When she’s really not transparent in the fact that she’s making how much ‘free’ money from using her link. ‘Oh how great it is to get £15 free this time of year’.
your clearly getting a lot more than £15 free! Be transparent and thank your followers for using your link for you to get that credit!!!
This is exactly the reason I don’t buy into any of this tit. Why should I benefit them influencers?! They are all at it!! I’ve seen about 10 of them join the hype. These MLMS love it

it’s nearly as bad as that freetrade everyone was sharing! Banging on about how much it makes you but it’s only because they were getting a free share every time someone signed up 🥴 I did it and got £3 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Ooh I wondered if there was a thread about her. I liked her account until I realised she was an FM hun eurgh

Her daughter's new room is way too old and clinical looking. Wonder why all her friends cancelled going to her birthday

Her daughter's new room is way too old and clinical looking. Wonder why all her friends cancelled going to her birthday
Probably covid I'd imagine. I think the same the room is nice but more suited to a 12 year old.
I thought she wrote a good post on Elle Derby.

God this women and her partner are awful, she looks like a blow up doll and Justine just comes across so rude and up herself!
All they seem to do is go away for weekends etc which is surprising seeing as neither of them appear to have an actual job!!

Reactions: 3
Gifted baby shower then made food themselves presumably because a company wasn’t donating it, but happy to rake in the presents off guests

It’s so blatantly obvious she’s trying to feature on mamas and papas Instagram with her nursery reveal 🥱