Musical theatre

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reviving this thread as came to see if anyone had seen six as going to London next week so think I’ll book tickets for it. I wanted to go see wicked but I don’t really want to go back to my apartment alone late when it finishes at least six starts at 5:30pm so I’ll get back before it’s too late

Reviving this thread as came to see if anyone had seen six as going to London next week so think I’ll book tickets for it. I wanted to go see wicked but I don’t really want to go back to my apartment alone late when it finishes at least six starts at 5:30pm so I’ll get back before it’s too late
Yes it is very good, although I haven't seen the current cast. Sit up front in the stalls if you can. As you say it is short / finishes early.

I had a look on the special offers sites I use but Six is not there I'm afraid, sorry. If you do decide to see other shows loads of them are on offer for "London Theatre Week" at the moment (need to book in the next day or two before the offer closes, it was extended already, but you can book for the next few weeks if the show is in the offer). Google London Theatre Week or just go to todaytix.

Yes it is very good, although I haven't seen the current cast. Sit up front in the stalls if you can. As you say it is short / finishes early.

I had a look on the special offers sites I use but Six is not there I'm afraid, sorry. If you do decide to see other shows loads of them are on offer for "London Theatre Week" at the moment (need to book in the next day or two before the offer closes, it was extended already, but you can book for the next few weeks if the show is in the offer). Google London Theatre Week or just go to todaytix.
I booked already 😄 I checked anyway and the price wasn’t any difference but thank you! I booked second row from the front but the furtherest seat to the side as it was the furtherest forward

Seen it twice. Booked it for when we went to London as a family. DD1 loved it so much she decided to go again as her14th birthday treat with friends. It is more like a concert, not much in the way of acting or stage sets. Think Tudor Spice Girls. The girls' costumes are fabulous and it does bring the stories of Henry VIII wives to life. A fairly short running time, with no interval. I love all the songs and would have no hesitation seeing it again.

Reactions: 1