Musical theatre

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love theatre

Saw les mis staged concert 2 weeks ago which was amazing. Seen the show too.

Seen:
Grease
Phantom x2
Blood brothers x2
Cursed child
Matilda
Les Mis
Everybody’s talking about Jamie x2
Waitress
Dirty dancing
Anastasia 😍
Dear Evan Hansen

The newest show that people people NEED to see is dear Evan Hansen. Saw it in Feb on broadway and I’ve had it on repeat since. It’s the best thing I’ve ever seen! Got it booked for London.

Waitress is excellent too.

Going to see come from away in just over a week!
Was Ben Platt in that in Broadway? I love him!!

I can't believe the prices for west end shows! £202 for Wicked £190 for the Lion king!

Even in my local theatre I'm looking at £80 for the lion king.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I can't believe the prices for west end shows! £202 for Wicked £190 for the Lion king!

Even in my local theatre I'm looking at £80 for the lion king.
£202?! I paid £90 for two Wicked tickets in 2017, then £100 for three a month after!

Has anyone seen Everybody’s Talking About Jamie?? Just watching the documentary that inspired the show and really want to see the show now! Didn’t realise they were making a movie too

Has anyone seen Everybody’s Talking About Jamie?? Just watching the documentary that inspired the show and really want to see the show now! Didn’t realise they were making a movie too
I want to see this too! Its coming to our local theatre with Layton Williams in so ive been hinting alot for tickets for Christmas

I have seen:

Phantom of the opera
Jersey Boys
Lion king
Dream girls
Rocky horror
Blood brothers
Les Mis
Les Mis the staged concert
Legally blonde
Miss Saigon
Hair spray
mama Mia
The body guard
Sister act
Grease
Saturday night fever
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
Mary Poppins
Beauty and the Beast
Cats
Joseph
Evita
Sound of music
Aladdin

Pretty sure I’ve missed some off!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
OH my i went to see Waitress last night!!! IN LOVE!!

Joe Sugg actually exceeded my expectations! He was great!! we didn't see Lucie Jones, but Olivia Moore was sensational!!! :love:

Best - Blood Brothers, Lion King, Jersey boys and 9 to 5

Middle - Wicked. Didn’t hate this, but I think the fact that it was so so hyped, that it inevitably ended up disappointing me!

Worst - Ghost, so so so bad!

Six is defo top of my faves list atm!
Wicked - I saw for the first time ever, after many years, in January, it was incredible!
Hamilton- i have no words for that show. Amazing doesn’t cover it.
Aladdin was amazing and Waitress!
I really want to see Six, Les Mis, Lion King, ETAJ, Beetlejuice (if it ever comes to the westend!) and Come From Away☺
Prices are a joke for some of them though, on the cast change day of Wicked, i looked at seats and an hour later they’d doubled in price 🤷🏼‍♀️ As a student some shows are just out of bounds because of prices atm!

I want to see this too! Its coming to our local theatre with Layton Williams in so ive been hinting alot for tickets for Christmas
Seen it twice in London. Went to see it for Michelle Visage and then Bianca Del Rio roles. Both times excellent with different people as main role of Jamie. Neither were lead actors if I remember rightly. Hopefully seeing Layton when it tours!

Six is defo top of my faves list atm!
Wicked - I saw for the first time ever, after many years, in January, it was incredible!
Hamilton- i have no words for that show. Amazing doesn’t cover it.
Aladdin was amazing and Waitress!
I really want to see Six, Les Mis, Lion King, ETAJ, Beetlejuice (if it ever comes to the westend!) and Come From Away☺
Prices are a joke for some of them though, on the cast change day of Wicked, i looked at seats and an hour later they’d doubled in price 🤷🏼‍♀️ As a student some shows are just out of bounds because of prices atm!
Saw come from away last month and was blown away at how incredible it was. Was in tears the whole time! Got a ticket for £45 which for the seat quality in stalls I thought was excellent but there are cheaper available too 😊

Anyone seen lion king? Ive seen it before but my memory isnt great, which actors come in the boxes?

Seen it twice in London. Went to see it for Michelle Visage and then Bianca Del Rio roles. Both times excellent with different people as main role of Jamie. Neither were lead actors if I remember rightly. Hopefully seeing Layton when it tours!

Saw come from away last month and was blown away at how incredible it was. Was in tears the whole time! Got a ticket for £45 which for the seat quality in stalls I thought was excellent but there are cheaper available too 😊
What's come from away about? Ive not heard anyone talking about it? X

What's come from away about? Ive not heard anyone talking about it? X
It’s a true story about planes that have to land in a small town called Gander in Canada after the US airspace is closed from 9/11. It follows some of the people in the town and some stories of people on the planes. Incredibly moving and interesting. The cast all play different roles! If you YouTube them doing the west end live 2019 it’ll show you the cast I saw do a couple of the songs. It’s one of my favourites I’ve ever seen!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I dont know a whole lot about come from away but I adore the 'me and the sky' song. Rachel Tucker is a power house! Blew me away when I saw her as Elphaba in Wicked