Musical theatre

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The very first one I saw was West Side Story - loved it
I also enjoyed Miss Saigon
I'd really like to see Hamilton and Book of Mormon
Book of Mormon is hilarious. I not so subtly hinted to my mum I’d like tickets for Waitress for my Christmas present 😬

Reactions: 1
They’ve just released tickets for 2020.
I’ve heard great things. Is it worth going to see?

They’ve just released tickets for 2020.
I’ve heard great things. Is it worth going to see?
This was in relation to Hamilton the musical!

Last edited:
I bought my husband tickets for sister act for his birthday - I’m in to it more than he is but he’s looking forward to a day out!

I bought my husband tickets for sister act for his birthday - I’m in to it more than he is but he’s looking forward to a day out!
Ooh, I’m going to see that next year, really looking forward to seeing Whoopi Goldberg and Jennifer Saunders in Sister Act.

Love Book of Mormon! Dying to see it again and take my bf as I think he'd really enjoy it

Have also seen Phantom of the Opera, Lion King & Blood Brothers in the West End

Really want to go see Everybody's Talking About Jamie - anybody seen it? Worth getting tickets?

Love Book of Mormon! Dying to see it again and take my bf as I think he'd really enjoy it

Have also seen Phantom of the Opera, Lion King & Blood Brothers in the West End

Really want to go see Everybody's Talking About Jamie - anybody seen it? Worth getting tickets?
Jamie is very good. Think they are going on tour soon so you may get a ticket nearer to home if you aren’t close to London.

it’s also getting released as a movie next year they filmed it this summer

Has anyone seen Six? Planning on booking tickets for next year when it is near to us would love a few honest reviews.

I'm desperate to see Les miserables! Sadly it's too far away and too expensive..but one day I will go see it.

Has anyone seen Six? Planning on booking tickets for next year when it is near to us would love a few honest reviews.
It was incredible! Saw it in the West End in September (managed to bag tickets for £18 each) and then booked to see the tour as well

• Heart
Wicked is my all time favourite - for good gets me every single time.
Jersey boys - love it

Is book of mormon good - it's coming to Liverpool and I would love to see it

Book of Mormon is hilarious but a bit rude - i didnt go, sent my daughter with her dad and she said it was the most she had seen him laugh- Ever.
If anyone gets the chance the touring production of Cabaret is fantastic. Saw that at the end of last month and desperately trying to fit it in again.

Jersey boys - love it

it's well worth going to watch! quite crude humour tho, worth noting its written by the guys who created south park

Jersey boys - love it

Book of Mormon is hilarious and I really want to go and see it again but it is pretty rude/crude in parts. It’s very clever though and the songs are catchy as anything!