Mushroom Poisoning in Australia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well doesn't that seem like the ultimate revenge!
That'll teach th ex.
Or maybe it's an insurance scam, the ex was in on.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Thanks for starting a thread! To me it seems for some reason she's tried to get rid of her ex husband by poisoning him. That didn't work so she went for his family? So so strange.

Reactions: 9
It’s all so odd, I’ve no idea what to make of it. Surely no one is so silly to think they could poison 4 people and then leave yourself fine?

Why make a meal with something you don’t like in it??

Reactions: 16
Are the Police in Australia even more under-resourced than the UK, they seem a bit slow off the mark.

You’d think the ex-husband would have something to say about his parents and aunt dying.

Reactions: 12
Didn’t think of that. A possibility. Though I’ve also read he was very very poorly with abdominal stuff last year. Did she try it on him last year.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I mean she picked wild mushrooms and then both her kids and herself didn't eat it.. Australian police seem to move slow.

Reactions: 18
Big coincidence that the ex husband was so seriously ill, to the point his family where called twice to say goodbye and it was all linked to stomach and gastro.

Reactions: 13
Reminds me of an episode of 'Midsomer Murders', 'Destroying Angel' where the victims were all killed by poison mushrooms.

Reactions: 21