Murvetege/kuki

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not 10 though I've not seen the post but going out with a friend (and hopefully a present from a partner) sounds good to me.
Do you have to be 10 to enjoy anything resembling a celebration to enjoy the day you were born with your loved ones you work hard for everyday? Hmmm, I don’t think you do

Reactions: 1
She’s a miserable ungrateful old bag isn’t she? She’s so dreary and entitled. Get your daughters teeth done in Turkey you love it there so much, actually Turkey teeth. Maybe stay there? You know the language and the set up - do it there! Miserable superior wench. Her CONSTANT moaning about the weather & the country she’s CHOSEN to live in, learn the language of, marry someone from and grow her children up in irritates me. Stfu Kuki.

Reactions: 4
I thought it was just me wondered about her daughters teeth, I do not watch her so not sure if she has already but they really are awful.

Reactions: 2
She comes across as very entitled, it is annoying when an appointment gets cancelled but the orthodontist is probably ill, they don’t just get cancelled for no reason. And for her to say ‘we planned our whole summer around it’, the girls are homeschooled and you don’t work? Also saying she doesn’t have the money to go private but they own a house in Turkey so could easily get treatment there

She’s so negative unless it’s about one of her achievements or something for or about her. She has a nice house and children and by most accounts from what we are shown, a nice life. Yet all she does is complain and have high untenable expectations. She is insufferable.

Reactions: 2
She’s an entitled bitch! She doesn’t work. IMO it’s cheeky as fuck to complain about public services when your contribution is the giant sum of £0.00.

Rude isn’t she? She has no intention of working either! Just sits around in her pyjamas waiting for sun, trips to Turkey and free dentistry. Who’d want to employ her anyway, miserable entitled wench.

Reactions: 3