Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #3 Bla's a lil coke head short & stout. Lies on the beach towel with her Tits out!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone, anyone go see the latest grid post.....Blas walk, she's trying so hard to move her hips. I can't stop laughing
Oh my good god they look like children wearing their mom’s heels. Also what’s the craic with carrying empty bags everywhere? They do know not one person is paying a buy of attention to the poxy bags..

Reactions: 4
Looks like she smells a fart.
Who actually poses like this, nevermind in public. I am scundered for her.
Shes the type who would love to be in the mens mags years ago. Like Nutz or the like. She doesn't realise the way she gets on makes her unattractive and desperate looking. She needs to chill with the "look at me" B.S

Attachments

Reactions: 3
If I was her I wouldn’t be happy with those boobs mines are a better shape even after a baby

Reactions: 1
That tan doesn’t look anyways natural … without the help or Sunbeds or nasal sprays
It's 100% sunbeds and skin damage. That mahogany colour with the leathery looking texture is from sunbeds. My cousin uses them probably every second or 3rd day and he was like this.

Reactions: 3
I am so embarrassed for her. Like does she have anything in that stupid head of hers?
How does her family, like not just her immediate family, not talk about her? They definitely do. If that was a relative of mine these would be getting sent in the group chat.
She's gonna be a desperate, attention seeking, leather looking, single woman forever because she's so in love with herself.

Attachments

Reactions: 1