Murad Merali

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. So I’m not watching Love Island, made the decision not to watch after the last series. But, erm. Wow. I actually cannot believe he’s back? The audacity.

Like, I’m not giving him any views but just by glancing on his YouTube page, he’s been back a month reporting on “celebs” etc. wow.

Reactions: 4
I deliberately don’t click on his videos, now. There is no come back from what he’s done and he’s shown himself up to be a money grabbing narc imo. I don’t think he’ll ever be able to make the money he once did, like last summer when he actually hosted a Love Island party for the final.

Reactions: 2
I deliberately don’t click on his videos, now. There is no come back from what he’s done and he’s shown himself up to be a money grabbing narc imo. I don’t think he’ll ever be able to make the money he once did, like last summer when he actually hosted a Love Island party for the final.
Sadly he hasn’t been cancelled. Netflix offered him to review love is blind, and he has also appeared on their trailer. He still has a lot of fans who have turned a blind eye to everything he’s done.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Sounds like he has contacts in some pretty influential places - if he were just a random he’d be completely cancelled by now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Murad in the nip and showing off his hairy AF (gross!) bosy/chest in his latest love islandreview is giving tone deaf but I expect nothing less, got exposed for being a sex worker in to weird kinks and vile race play and comes back flaunting it online, gross

Reactions: 1
Can't stand this vile vermon, the nerve of him coming online and attacking people like philip schofield (not defending him btw, PS is a POS as well) and making content on him, when he himself also manipulated and took advantage of people sexually and did vile raeplay, how are brand sowrking with this racist, hes getting paid for his LI reviews again, as if the scandal never happened, spciety is truly fucked, how can someone so vile be slating other people ? makes no sense, the image of his discoloured piss is seared in my brain forever, why does pariasian designers want him at their shows

Reactions: 6
Absolutely gobsmacked to see people I know at his Love Island party last night and posing with him, especially as they belong to the groups he was degrading and using slurs towards. Unbelievable, what sort of message is that sending.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Murad back doing LI reviews and is shaming Hannah and Luis for going on it whilst having kids , okay hun like youre any better doing piss play and slapping people with your smelly mold incrusted feet, duck off and stay in your lane

• Haha
Reactions: 17