I laughed at the poster saying they’d be STUFFED after eating one. Smile wiped off my face when I saw the posts about only eating once or twice a day, and “eating during the day is not high on my radar”.
Oh mate, you'd best stay the
duck away from the Intermittent Fasting section. Competing in terms of
bleeping weeks of only having water, how allowing themselves some Chicken Oxo is a failure and purely by the way mentions of how husbands, parents and friends are saying it's gone too far. All allowed to stand.
All
balls.
This is a Fast 800 thread
It's called eating
duck all. Otherwise known as Anorexia Nervosa.
Then we have this thread
She's not eaten for a day and a half and therefore isn't going to the toilet. Because there's nothing in there, perhaps?
Suggestions; Take laxatives. A dose of salts. Psyllium Husk. Chia Seeds.
There's this on another thread
.
No, it
bleeping isn't. A Huel is 400 kcal and a cup a soup is 40-about 120kcal. Back to the ABC diet, I see.
Another thread
There's a word for that behaviour.
But WHY? You aren't
bleeping Jesus in the Wilderness, you're a 30-40 something Mum wearing Hush or a yellow Seasalt plastic mac, living somewhere like Staines.
If I were the next of kin of one of those women and they ended up autophaging the
duck out of their heart muscle (which is NOT a
bleeping cure for cancer, by the way), I'd be directing my lawyers straight to Mumsnet for allowing this
tit to go on.