So tempted now to go and start a thread and a) see what responses I get
b) see if it gets mentioned on here
b) see if it gets mentioned on here
No, but Tattle is generally a much friendlier place. People respect others opinions without a pile on. There’s also no obvious hierarchy of posters here, everyone is equal.Mumsnet is hardly an amorphous mass. Do you identify with all Tattlers and believe you all have exactly the same beliefs and tastes? I've been on Mumsnet for years and like it. It all depends which threads you go on. The Harry & Meghan ones are pretty nasty on here so I avoid them.
This sounds very mumsnetMumsnet is hardly an amorphous mass. Do you identify with all Tattlers and believe you all have exactly the same beliefs and tastes? I've been on Mumsnet for years and like it. It all depends which threads you go on. The Harry & Meghan ones are pretty nasty on here so I avoid them.
The name probably tells you all you need to knowView attachment 1152844
I was on this post and went to screenshot it but it got deleted. OP misses Bluntness100, everyone else says no they don’t miss her![]()
Oh my god I wish I’d have read thoseView attachment 1152844
I was on this post and went to screenshot it but it got deleted. OP misses Bluntness100, everyone else says no they don’t miss her![]()
View attachment 1152844
I was on this post and went to screenshot it but it got deleted. OP misses Bluntness100, everyone else says no they don’t miss her![]()
The private investigator reply thoughThere's a batshit thread in relationships at the moment..
Ops husband has told her he's on a golfing holiday to Portugal and when she has tracked him on find my iPhone its showing he is in Spain.
Everyone has immediately jumped to he's cheating, change the locks, ltb, hire a private investigator, demand the hands over his phone when he gets home.
God forbid she actually speaks to her husband and asks him.
I wonder if the PI’s offer 30 mins free?View attachment 1153527
JUST like hiring a private investigator is a normal everyday thing to do. Imagine the ramifications if you found out your partner sent a PI to spy on you while you were on holiday. Not to mention the cost!
He didn't even make her a cup of tea? I wonder why?....View attachment 1153812Like clockwork here it is! This woman’s husband has actually bought her a present but it isn’t good enough. Some of the replies are off the scale, nothing is good enough. They are so toxic and needy it’s embarrassing.
On the thread I posted there was one woman who was complaining that her husband had been to the supermarket and bought her cards, champagne, chocolates and flowers, but that wasn’t good enough because her teenage kids hadn’t done it themselves. Another has since posted a thread moaning that her twelve year old didn’t make her a home made card! I mean ffs they do realise it’s a religious festival that has been high jacked by Hallmark and other card companies and they are just buying into that?Mothers day is my favourite day on mumsnet...the whining, the witching, nothing is ever good enough!
I'm so so glad none of them are my mum