Mumsnet #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so sorry that happened to you, start a post in advice on tattle. People will be much kinder x
They nitpick at everything you post now they're not nitpicking my username nothing is good enough for them.
Really bizarre Behaviour I've asked Mumsnet to remove the thread and they won't.
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I'm purposefully leaving things out so the org isn't identifiable to be told my story doesn't add up despite saying I knew this 🙄
They are a bunch of horrible old hags. Please don’t take it personally.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 10
Some of them would shake in their boots in real life if someone approached them. But behind a screen will be the nastiest troll ever. Employment Issues board seems to be much kinder.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 9
Some of them would shake in their boots in real life if someone approached them. But behind a screen will be the nastiest troll ever. Employment Issues board seems to be much kinder.
It was in there originally but got moved due to the nastiness
 
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: 7
There is currently a thread in AIBU asking about whether it would be a acceptable to order Dominos pizza for their wedding guests. Amazingly it taken four pages before someone has suggested they’d be better off making a massive chilli instead, now I’m just waiting for the suggestion of a roast chicken, crusty bread and a massive salad to complete MN bingo.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 31
I hate it when it’s just long mundane posts about how things are in their family (especially multiple family members) there was a thread a few days ago about cooking broccoli and someone had written ‘We’re a mixed broccoli household. DS will eat it sometimes. DD won’t eat it at all and neither will DD2. DH will eat it if I make him- like who carresss :)
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Has anyone read the cheeky tips to save money thread? A couple on that thread bragging about shoplifting/scanning Krispy Kreme doughnuts as regular jam doughnuts.
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: 12
Has anyone read the cheeky tips to save money thread? A couple on that thread bragging about shoplifting/scanning Krispy Kreme doughnuts as regular jam doughnuts.
I read a story about a policeman who lost his job doing that (although in his case he scanned the doughnuts as carrots)
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
Someone's moaning that their IG influencer wanna be pal is getting slated on here.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 9
Has anyone read the cheeky tips to save money thread? A couple on that thread bragging about shoplifting/scanning Krispy Kreme doughnuts as regular jam doughnuts.
I think this is the same one where in the first page someone said how they will be cutting their cleaner’s hours down 🥴 🎻
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen the thread about shopping at Harrod's?
"I went in with my mum and baby recently on a day trip to London. I obviously knew I wouldn’t get very far with my measly £200 spends but I thought I could at least get earrings or something for baby"
Either reading comprehension is at an all time low (For women who all claim to be high flyers on 100k a year) or people are being purposely obtuse on purpose.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 8
I hardly read it now, they just go over and over the same things, how often do you change your sheets/wash your towels/parking/‘unpacking’ the slightest of hiccups in their life….it’s so boring!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
Time and time again you see threads like this on Mumsnet, a bleeping parenting website! I don’t have kids but wouldn’t dream of complaining about a crying toddler! They are all so intolerant of normal neighbourly noise it’s ridiculous.
What does she expect them to do?!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
I saw a thread the other day that had me rolling my eyes. The OP was gobsmacked that her online food delivery didn't come in carrier bags and was asking how everyone else coped with this and should she just chuck the food on the floor? For such high earners you would think they could come up with some solutions on their own 😅
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.